Hair Transplant at Fuegenix, Dr. Munib Ahmad - 2500 grafts - May 10, 2023

Hi guys, I would like to share the recent experience I had at Fuegenix, Netherlands, with Dr. Munib Ahmad

Fuegenix - Dr. Munib Ahmad - Approximately 2500 graphs 

First, I would like to mention that back in 2021, I had a hair transplant done in the Philippines, in which the results and very poor. Back then, I did not know the importance of research and just quickly got the surgery done without any research. In this review, I will explain how important research is when considering a hair transplant, and how that paid off with my experience with Dr. Munib Ahmad. 

After the disheartening results I had after the procedure in the Philippines, I went on an extensive research journey to find a reputable and skilled surgeon that could deliver the results that I desired. I contacted multiple clinics in Turkey, but no clinic really stood out to me and there was no way I was risking another surgery that would deliver poor results. I then came across the work done by Dr. Munib. The photos he takes really stand out, and you can literally see the difference in quality from the photos he takes of his patients. The results were very natural and consistent. I then contacted Dr. Munib last year after doing months of research. He got back to me relatively quickly. I sent him photos and arranged an in-person consultation last December. 

The consultation I had with Dr. Munib was nothing short of outstanding. I could really tell that he knew what he was doing, and he analyses a patient's case personally, as each person's case is different. He does not cut corners and just wants the best possible result for his patients. Dr. Munib listened to the experiences I had with my hair loss thus far and listened to my expectations as well as the outcome that I wanted. His wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field of hair transplantation really got to me as he answered all my questions in detail, and also what the procedure would be like, as per my case. We then arranged a final procedure date. Between the consultation and surgery date, he answered all my questions on Whatsapp and addressed all my concerns. 

On the day of the surgery, I arrived at the clinic at around 7 am. Dr. Munib let me in and we started going through the plan for the surgery. At this point, I was feeling very nervous, but Dr. Munib reassured me and I knew that the long-term result would be very much worth it. After speaking about the plan for the surgery, Dr. Munib took some photos and then shaved my head slowly, as he was still analyzing my scalp while slowly shaving my head. He then took more photos and designed my hairline and how many grafts to put in the hairline and the mid-scalp. He told me that I may need surgery in the future to address the crown, but also mentioned that the density I will achieve on my mid-scalp area may cover the crown area if worn long. Anyway, this is something to talk about in the future. After agreeing on the hair;ine he designed, I laid on my stomach and Dr. Munib injected the anesthesia in preparation for extraction. I expected the injections to be more painful than they really were. They were more annoying, and I would say around a 4-5/10 in terms of pain level. The extraction then began. After extracting grafts from the back of my head, I was asked to lie down on my right side for extractions on the left side of my scalp. After this, the other side was done too. The extraction took around 2-3 hours. His assistant then came in and started sorting out all the grafts. After the extraction, I was told to lay on my back for the incisions to be able. The anesthesia on this part of the head hurt a bit more but was bearable. Once the incisions were done, it was time for lunch, and the time was around 12 pm. As I got up, I felt a bit nauseous and dizzy. However, Dr. Munib assisted me and even opened the windows for better ventilation. He also bought me some chips as I was still feeling dizzy and still could not sip up properly to eat the lunch he had prepared. After I felt better, I sat up and ate the lunch he prepared which was very delicious. Dr. Munib also explained to me the aftercare instructions during this time. After that, a quick trip to the lure and the placement of the grafts began. Dr. Munib did the placing of the grafts, and his assistant also helped him place the graphs. The surgery itself finished at around 3-4 pm. After the surgery, Dr. Munib helped me up and took some photos, explained the aftercare instructions again very clearly, and entertained all the questions I had, which were a lot. He then walked me out of the clinic and made sure I got with my companion safely (He even lent a power bank to my companion before surgery so I would be able to contact him after surgery :) ). 

Overall, time flew fast. We had chats during the surgery, but Dr. Munib told me that if he was silent, it was because he was focusing. At this point, I could say the research was worth it. No pain was felt after the transplant and Dr. Munib gives you painkillers and a kit for after the transplant. 

If you have had a bad hair transplant before or are considering one, I strongly recommend Furgenix. The feeling after successfully completing a hair transplant is hard to beat, and I'm sure that in 4 months' time when hairs start sprouting out, that feeling would be even harder to beat. 

Dr. Munic attention to detail, professionalism, and dedication are what make him stand out, and I am glad I was able to be treated under his care. I am now looking forward to the results which I will share with you guys!

Do your research guys, and you won't regret it. 

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-40-59.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 2.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 3.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 4.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 5.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 6.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 7.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 8.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00 9.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-00.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-01 2.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-01 3.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-01 4.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-30-18-41-01.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RTC said:

How was your donor after your first procedure?

Sorry man don't have a photo, but in my first procedure they promised me 2000 graphs but Dr. Munib told me that they did not even extract close to that. Glad I found Dr. Munib to repair that haha 

• Valued Contributor

You have chosen one of the best surgeon in the business ....actually its good that your first surgeon didn't extract that many grafts ...they have been actually saved or else they might have get wasted....am sure this time you will get the desired outcome ...Happy growing and keep updating ..

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

can you post your first HT pre and post-ops ? Want to see how they implanted to get you here. 

good post-op results so far from second surgery.it looks set for good results. do update us with every month results.

4 hours ago, duckling said:

can you post your first HT pre and post-ops ? Want to see how they implanted to get you here. 

good post-op results so far from second surgery.it looks set for good results. do update us with every month results.

Hi duckling, these are the only photos I have from the first surgery. Didn’t really take much photos then and so did the clinic

Will post in the comments picture from right after surgery and how Dr Munib repaired the hairline 

IMG_6278.png

IMG_6276.png

IMG_6277.png

2 hours ago, nhdomelow said:

Hi duckling, these are the only photos I have from the first surgery. Didn’t really take much photos then and so did the clinic

Will post in the comments picture from right after surgery and how Dr Munib repaired the hairline 

IMG_6278.png

IMG_6276.png

IMG_6277.png

damn ! its like they wasted all the hair as i dont see much improvement from 1st surgery. So much less yield. 

It wont be case with dr munib and it already looks so much better than those 1st surgery images.. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...