Hair Transplant at Fuegenix, Dr. Munib Ahmad - 2500 grafts - May 10, 2023

• 2 weeks later...

@nhdomelowYou gotta tell your doc that he's on another level. 

Edited by DrMunibAhmad
  • Like 1

Hi guys - here is my 5-month update!

The first two photos were taken outside, right under the sun (damp hair). The next three photos were taken inside just right in front of an open window. The last three photos were taken under normal lighting!

image.thumb.jpeg.7178bcf450f66c86337ef203b5cdc15c.jpegIMG_8185.thumb.jpg.8c29a857023826c9f070eac4337e4b7f.jpgIMG_8200.thumb.JPG.0d223da344473679a90cf59053037559.JPGIMG_8201.thumb.JPG.ef584cb8287ab8d994969223d31b285f.JPGIMG_8202.thumb.JPG.cfc5a2a5a33c068fdafaf9a91aed4771.JPGIMG_8195.thumb.jpg.438acc9fa2fe5f8993b1588baacd4cc2.jpgIMG_8196.thumb.jpg.d0b1af4472fec99fe7f1c6da140df876.jpgIMG_8197.thumb.jpg.3fa781cc8f017bbe9adab4af3feff46f.jpg

• Wow 1

Another thread to tag @Recession1

Maybe you can explain other members how I got this coverage here in only 3,5 months with less than 2500g. No signs of a conservative hairline here buddy.

Here is your quote from another topic where I did go conservative. 

On 10/6/2023 at 9:13 PM, Recession1 said:

Definitely a conservative approach… I think you will look great but I think you could get more aggressive than this on hairline. I agree most of this surgeons results look good because of conservative hairline that requires less area to work on so they appear dense. 

In other words, it’s better to get your facts right before you claim something, and not after you’re being corrected or asked to clarify your statement. 

Kind regards

Dr. Ahmad. 

Edited by DrMunibAhmad

Lol really classy Doc! I question a result and then you are coming at me… I don’t see any other surgeon on this site coming after somebody who posts saying it’s a conservative hairline… nor do they have time to attack somebody on this forum…  I said you were a good surgeon… I said it was conservative…. Chill out…. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Recession1 said:

Lol really classy Doc! I question a result and then you are coming at me… I don’t see any other surgeon on this site coming after somebody who posts saying it’s a conservative hairline… nor do they have time to attack somebody on this forum…  I said you were a good surgeon… I said it was conservative…. Chill out…. 

Lol, I don't need to be like other docs. I'm just having a healthy discussion with my fellow human. Don't feel attacked brother. 

That's not what you said, please read above. You weren't questioning a (single) result; you were talking in plural (about most of the results). But it's good that you've corrected yourself. Everyone has the same 24 hours in a day; it's called time management.

Edited by DrMunibAhmad

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2023 at 11:37 AM, Gatsby said:

Looking great @nhdomelow. One of my favorite surgeons. 💯👌

mine as well :D 

he looks particularly good at using grafts efficiently. early growth is a nice benefit but it is not crucial in the big picture IMO.

I wonder about his technique and what he does differently from the others. there must be something :D 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

Here's a quick update. Hit the 9-month mark last February 10. The first 4 photos were taken right in front of an open window and the last photo was taken at night under bright ligts at a harsh angle. 

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

• Moderators

Wow. I would never guess that hairline is a hair transplant if I saw you on the street. It looks so normal.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.