Kiwi log. Eugenix 4333 grafts

Day 0

Currently heading to Delhi to Eugenix from New Zealand.

I’m booked for 4000ish grafts on Monday. Very nervous and miss my 6 month old son and wife. 

I’ve had 3500 FUT previously from Jerry Cooley. That transplant left me feeling confident and good about my hair for around 8 years. 

I want another transplant because my crown has been balding for a few years now and I also want to thicken up my hair around my first transplant.

Dr Sethi, like she has for many others, has recommended adding grafts to my temples.

I’m not usually on any meds but I’m on a low dose of fin at the moment to mitigate shockloss. I get side effects. Enough said. 

Things were okay on Oral Min but eventually I got water retention in my face and got puffy eyes so I had to stop. I’m fairly convinced if you have a good diet and exercise a lot this side effect is likely to be mitigated as you’ll have less excess water in your body. That said, life isn’t always conducive to vigilant exercise.

This brings me back to HTs and Eugenix. I’ve witnessed more than enough success stories now and I’m putting my trust them for this next part of my journey.

Hopefully this is it for me. I’d very much like to get my hands on some Xyon topical dusteride but it’s not for sale in NZ yet. 

It’s my opinion that HTs with Xyon Topical Dusteride are the new gold standard - just hope I can get my hands on it soon. 

Wish me luck!

Edited by kiwidan

-------------------------------------
700 graphs is never enough! 

Collection of useful links (profiles etc): https://bit.ly/3JC2xwS

@kiwidan

Thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences. We're happy that you took the time to do the research and we appreciate your diligence and your trust in us. We look forward to meeting you on Monday, please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions.

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Administrators

Best of luck Dan, I’ll be following your progress closely happy growing 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

All the best and don't be nervous ...you will be all fine...keep updating ...which package did you choose? 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

best of luck and do capture lots of photos pre-op, during and post-op. but only if you want to give daily updates else you can get the images from eugenix by the time you travel back and make a detailed thread later.

and please add the 1st surgery photos to thread so its easier to know about existing transplanted hair.

• kiwidan changed the title to Kiwi log. Eugenix 4333 grafts

Day 1 post op

From the morning of day one, through to the evening of day three when my third HT experience concluded, I felt well looked after and in caring hands.

On the morning of Day 1 Dr Arika Bansal and I decided on our plan of attack and we got stuck in! Yep. Stuck. In.

After Eugenixs took the obligatory before photos and other prep work I was led to my room and they got started.

Today I feel great. I quite like my new look. 

To be continued…

Edited by kiwidan

Day 3 post op - I’m feeling great about my procedure and my time spent in Gurugram. 

I have had hardly any scabbing for which I am feeling blessed. I can only put this down to vigilant use of the saline spray which I try to use every 45 minutes. 

I don’t think it’s because I have any inherent super powers. 

Anybody else NOT get scabs? 

IMG_2856.jpeg

I’ve had a beard for the past 15-20 years. It was the first time I’d seen my face in a long time - it felt right to keep something!! 

Have you had an HT?

Hah interesting. I've never grown a beard or stach ever. Shave every second day lol

Yes I've had a transplant with Dr Pekiner 4 months ago, my second transplant

The scabs should form anytime around now though, then you should remove them around day 10 

Day 10

From the front the grafts look plentiful. I couldn’t be happier.  

My own mental jury is still out regarding the crown. 

It looks less full of grafts. But they could be the light. I’ll take some naturals soon. 

I already have graft greed, I’m thinking about going back in a year to get my fut scar filled up. Or maybe just some of it.

IMG_2877.thumb.jpeg.b628c5293a29e4d2fe44a249e0eda034.jpegIMG_2874.thumb.jpeg.e4d19b69fe1b619282298eeecef0d5d8.jpegIMG_2876.thumb.jpeg.129282950e846899285c46de1543f684.jpeg

IMG_2875.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Day 28

It's been an interesting week as I have been noticing lots of small black transplanted hairs falling out. It's a nerve wracking time, I know shedding is inevitable but I have clearly been in denial about it. 

From a recovery point of view things are going great. 

These photos are here for me just as much as they are for you.

I've marked out the areas where my new hairline was transplanted so I can monitor it and review on day 365. 

eugenix-day28.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Three months.

First week vs three months.

Where oh where have all my precious grafts gone.  

Any thoughts or comments on donor from side view. I’m not overly concerned but I wonder whether it looks over harvested to you guys.IMG_3287.thumb.jpeg.300e1e4fc87f5366d5340f4d54cd68bc.jpeg

IMG_3281.thumb.jpeg.1f544c79a810e554219aa352f5e6f76d.jpegEB3E4F8D-541D-4A03-9FF5-D4AD57F656B4.thumb.jpeg.86f80739824baa3c3511a3f90342fa07.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

@kiwidan

All of them went for a ride but they are just about to reach back home forever....😊

You will soon end your shedding phase and than the game begins 

I can understand your concern about your donor but it takes time for the hairs which you would have lost due to shock loss to grow back...so give it some more time and evrythng will look normal...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

12 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@kiwidan

All of them went for a ride but they are just about to reach back home forever....😊

You will soon end your shedding phase and than the game begins 

I can understand your concern about your donor but it takes time for the hairs which you would have lost due to shock loss to grow back...so give it some more time and evrythng will look normal...

Thanks! I never really thought about shock loss  in the donor - been too busy thinking about my precious grafts :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 2:51 AM, kiwidan said:

Three months.

First week vs three months.

Where oh where have all my precious grafts gone.  

Any thoughts or comments on donor from side view. I’m not overly concerned but I wonder whether it looks over harvested to you guys.IMG_3287.thumb.jpeg.300e1e4fc87f5366d5340f4d54cd68bc.jpeg

IMG_3281.thumb.jpeg.1f544c79a810e554219aa352f5e6f76d.jpegEB3E4F8D-541D-4A03-9FF5-D4AD57F656B4.thumb.jpeg.86f80739824baa3c3511a3f90342fa07.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

No, I don't think that your donor is looking over harvested. Donor has recovered very well. And with time it'll recover more. 

• 1 month later...