Dr. Wong FUT 5000 graft

Hello all,

Just had my HT earlier today and figured I'd post a few before/after photos and get some perspective.

I thought most of it was good, especially the staff.

I am questioning the sides of the front as they don't really match up and feel a bit out of place. Also wondering if maybe the hairline is too conservative and too perhaps too much work was put elsewhere. I am going back tomorrow for my hair wash and follow up. Anyone with any insight, please share your perspective as I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to transplants.

Thanks in advance.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

After1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

You have chosen a great surgeon ...your FUT scare will be next to none..Yeh its a bit more conservative but there is also a positive thing about it that is you will get good density by this..if he would have taken your hairline down thn i don't think that this kuch density can be achieved ...from your pictures it seems you will have high hairline but you will achieve very good density so you will look good..and if you want to lower your hairline a bit in future you can do that with a small fue session cause your single hair grafts are well preserved due to FUT....dr wong is doing this line implantation often this days i guess...would be following your journey closely ...Happy growing and keep updating ...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

9 hours ago, mrmajified said:

I am questioning the sides of the front as they don't really match up and feel a bit out of place

actually that is done to create a asymmetrical look on both sides so that hairline looks natural.

among so many FUE cases here, following some FUT cases will be refreshing. and its done by the best FUT clinic.

good luck for the hair growth and with 5000 grafts i am sure your look will change in next 12 months a lot.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

How involved was Dr Wong?

He was a lot more involved than I expected. I'd say it felt like he was around close to half to the time. He told the techs which grafts to put where and obviously did all the cutting.

14 hours ago, duckling said:

actually that is done to create a asymmetrical look on both sides so that hairline looks natural.

among so many FUE cases here, following some FUT cases will be refreshing. and its done by the best FUT clinic.

good luck for the hair growth and with 5000 grafts i am sure your look will change in next 12 months a lot.

I did ask him today and he said he tried to make it symmetrical, but it's not always perfect. Not sure if I'm overthinking this, but it seems more than just a bit off in my opinion.

3 hours ago, mrmajified said:

I did ask him today and he said he tried to make it symmetrical, but it's not always perfect. Not sure if I'm overthinking this, but it seems more than just a bit off in my opinion.

yeah ht is never perfect , that too in one seating... next time you can correct it with some grafts when doing mid-scalp or adding to frontal area ( if needed in future )

Overall I think it looks like great work. Considering the your age and potential for future loss your hairline is in a good place for have enough donor to give adequate density in future. Hairlines also always look a little lower when grown out. 

Another thing to consider is nobodies face is perfectly symmetrical, or is anyone's hairline. The only option now is to wait for the result to come and if your bothered by it then it won't be a big undertaking to tweak with another surgery.

This is looking really good! As the swelling has subsided, I think the temple angles looks very good. A mature hairline/corners/temple look that will suit you just as well now as in 20 years from now. A handsome man.

• Thanks 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

17 hours ago, mrmajified said:

Hi all,

Attached 14 day after surgery photos from 4 sides. Had my staples removed 9 hours ago. Really not sure why one photo went upside down cause it's normal on my PC.

14day4.thumb.jpg.a93aaaaccd6b55e49c3282a738e48201.jpg

14day3.thumb.jpg.e47dae0e1f27f39d283ddcf96ffa2568.jpg14day2.thumb.jpg.62351bfd337f5b538af6288d74bd6833.jpg

14day 1.jpg

Thanks for posting.  I'm looking at getting the same sized FUT from Wong later this year, so I'm following closely.

• 2 weeks later...

I went back to Dr.Wong after 23 days to make slight adjustments to the temple area at no charge to me. FUE surgery with 161 singles and 289 doubles (after splitting the larger ones).

Photos 2 days after the second FUE (25 days post FUT).

HT2-3.thumb.jpg.047dba438fc025ef617ec86533ad8a1c.jpgHT2-2.thumb.jpg.35fed5c797de36e2cccfc9de24d0da95.jpgHT2-1.thumb.jpg.80b7f5825281de29a8e6c2aff0272ea4.jpg

HT2-4.jpg