Had Consults online with Dr Shapiro and Hasson and Wong

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious,

I've already made it clear above that the topic of splitting grafts has nothing to do with the point of this thread and that further discussion of it will cease. It's not fair to Tos7581 who started this thread and is now looking for support for his decision.

You are now taking advantage of the fact that I've warned "Please Grow Please" not to engage further in this discussion by baiting him.

Therefore, just as I warned him for baiting another member on another thread, consider this a warning for you. Additionally, the last couple posts by both you and Please Grow Please have been removed. I'm going to cut Please Grow Please a break on this one because you were baiting him.

If you feel you must continue this discussion with him, do it via private messaging.

On a positive note, you appear to be a very positive and helpful member so I trust you'll have no problem adhering to this.

Best Regards,

Bill

Talked a little more with Dr Shapiro today and will be talking to him tomorrow to go over in detail the areas we are going to focus on etc.. He has been nothing but first class and professional. To offer up his time at 5pm on a thursday to discuss with me what the plan would be is great! I didn't even ask he offered! I am scheduled on 6/29/2009. once again thanks everyone! Billo quick question, Why can't everyone get along? LOL! God Bless and i wish the best for everyone on here, you all have been a great help and have guided me in the right direction!

Todd

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731

Thanks kaounis i wll be in touch to get some advice from you about what to expect before and after!

wow, i WISH my top three choices for my first surgery were these guys. instead i was choosing between the small hack (Joseph Karamikian) and the larger hacks (MHR). at any rate, great choice of surgeon and best of luck to you!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

I ended up receiving 1000 more then I went in for was I was in there.

As far as Matt not sure why one of their reps felt the need to disrespect him.

I have dealt with Matt on 3 surgeries and plenty of ugly duckling phase phone calls .

Not only was he down to earth but he was one of the most sensitive guys Ive ever met.

Im usually around cut throat people so it was refreshing to see a guy not only care about my concerns but generous as they come.

Show us your mop of hair PGP!!

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

Dont forget the gel pack Tos

PGP, since you had the fue procedure last time you didn't need the gel packs but we provide 2 gel packs for our patients so no need for Tos to purchase them.

Tos, once you are booked in with SMG, you will get a pre-op packet that informs you what you need. We'll also have the pain meds and meds to help you minimize swelling. You'll receive everything you need for post op care. Looking forward to seeing you end of June.

Thanks Janna i am all booked for June 29th! Thanks for the help and i will reach out to you if i have any additional questions! Thanks

Todd

• 1 year later...