Which is the best in price range of $3000 ?

Hello guys,

I would really love you input in finding a nice HT clinic for a budget $3000 in Turkey for July 2023. DHI method.

I looked into many highly rated clinics on trustpilot like Hermest, Vera, Estenove, clinica etc but I am not getting a good feeling about them, just sounds industrial.

I looked into this forum recommended Dr. Bicer : she has not got in touch with and seems out of my budget.

FueCapilar: they in touch with me but have not heard anything after I sent initial photo.

Dr. Resul Yaman’s team has responded quite well and offered 4500 grafts, but seems to be hybrid DHI.

I have attached my photos and looking for your kind guidance.

IMG_6921.jpeg

IMG_6917.jpeg

IMG_6916.jpeg

IMG_6913.jpeg

IMG_6924.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

IMG_6919.jpeg

• Administrators

If you're looking at such a low budget, you're better off doing nothing. You have a large degree of baldness, and you will need a lot of grafts. $3000 in my opinion is too low to go to any quality clinic. Shaving is free, definitely try that out.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

are you on medication? i can already see the norwood 6 pattern forming to be honest

so without medication you will need several transplants and probably beard hair too. the costs will be at least 15.000 eur

Edited by mr_peanutbutter

@spartacus7,

i’ll be completely honest with you.  Your post makes me very nervous for you. Because as much as I would love to tell you that hair transplant surgery is inexpensive and that you can get an amazing hair restoration transformation with next to no money, that’s simply not the case. Hair transplant surgery is an elective procedure and takes a great deal of skill and experience in addition to an entire surgical team working on you all day to get you the results you want and deserve. 

As a result, I totally agree with Melvin that if your budget is only $3000 that you’re better off doing nothing. In my opinion, if you’re not already doing so, I suggest talking to a doctor about non-surgical solutions that can help you maintain your existing natural hair.  You can focus on saving money and then undergoing hair transplant surgery if you are a good candidate when you are able to afford it.

Plan on spending on average about $6 to $7 Canadian ($5 to $6) per graft.  Yes, you can find reduced rates in turkey but be very careful. I’m not saying that aren’t some good doctors in Turkey but Turkey is a known hotspot for botched cosmetic procedures.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

I think around your budget you could consider dr yaman, dr Gur, dr turan and dr demirsoy. They are all located in Turkey and charge about 1+ €/graft.

Also they are ethical surgeons doing a few patients per day and give consistent good results. So just send an email to these surgeons and select the one you like most. 

to answer your question : in that budget you can get yaman or gur (fuecapilar doctor but doesnt do DHI) who give good results in budget. Turan is out of your budget and so is gur's vip package as graft count is high.

now to suggest you something: please go on medication as you definitely need it . if you already on meds then wait for it to stabilize your hair loss and until then save a bit more. you can still go with fuecapilar if you don't want to spend more but you can get turan who does DHI (as you wanted) and as you will need 4k grafts and for that you need 4.5k euros. 3k dollars is too low.

Edited by duckling

Well you’re definitely wise to be questioning the trustpilot reviews, these are not to be trusted and are easily faked. 
As mentioned above Dr Yaman, Dr Demirsoy or Dr Gur/Dr Turan can be relied upon without slipping in to hair mill territory. 
But save up until you can get the right Dr for you, it’s absolutely worth investing more in to this lifetime procedure ! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

If you're looking at such a low budget, you're better off doing nothing. You have a large degree of baldness, and you will need a lot of grafts. $3000 in my opinion is too low to go to any quality clinic. Shaving is free, definitely try that out.

What do you think a decent budget is then ? I feel you think $3000 is nothing. I work as a middle grade doctor in UK and still $3000 is a big sum for me. I understand with high price you can get the best if I pay a Million each I might get the all the best surgeons in the world doing the surgery at the same time and Scarlett Johansson being my nurse, but that was not my question. I am seeking help within my budget at that’s it.

3 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

are you on medication? i can already see the norwood 6 pattern forming to be honest

so without medication you will need several transplants and probably beard hair too. the costs will be at least 15.000 eur

No not on any medication, I am not losing any more hair for last 5 yrs to be honest.

3 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@spartacus7,

i’ll be completely honest with you.  Your post makes me very nervous for you. Because as much as I would love to tell you that hair transplant surgery is inexpensive and that you can get an amazing hair restoration transformation with next to no money, that’s simply not the case. Hair transplant surgery is an elective procedure and takes a great deal of skill and experience in addition to an entire surgical team working on you all day to get you the results you want and deserve. 

As a result, I totally agree with Melvin that if your budget is only $3000 that you’re better off doing nothing. In my opinion, if you’re not already doing so, I suggest talking to a doctor about non-surgical solutions that can help you maintain your existing natural hair.  You can focus on saving money and then undergoing hair transplant surgery if you are a good candidate when you are able to afford it.

Plan on spending on average about $6 to $7 Canadian ($5 to $6) per graft.  Yes, you can find reduced rates in turkey but be very careful. I’m not saying that aren’t some good doctors in Turkey but Turkey is a known hotspot for botched cosmetic procedures.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

As I have replied to Melivin. I am still amazed at how you are thinking $3000 is easy money for all. I am from the UK and if I opt to go for surgery here the minimum is £12000. My salary as a middle grade doctor is £35000 a year. So $3000 is not a small sum for me. If I was a billionaire I would without hesitation pay a Million dollar each to all the best surgeons in the world and build a private OT for me to get surgery but that’s not the case. In the question I am exclusively asking for options in Turkey as it’s the only that I can afford. I hate how you are being dismissive of any other viable options. For many Mercedes could be the best they can afford instead of waiting for Ferrari, by that time all the donor area might be gone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belve said:

I think around your budget you could consider dr yaman, dr Gur, dr turan and dr demirsoy. They are all located in Turkey and charge about 1+ €/graft.

Also they are ethical surgeons doing a few patients per day and give consistent good results. So just send an email to these surgeons and select the one you like most. 

I have got an offer from Dr. Yaman of $3250 for 4500 grafts, haven’t heard back from the rest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, duckling said:

to answer your question : in that budget you can get yaman or gur (fuecapilar doctor but doesnt do DHI) who give good results in budget. Turan is out of your budget and so is gur's vip package as graft count is high.

now to suggest you something: please go on medication as you definitely need it . if you already on meds then wait for it to stabilize your hair loss and until then save a bit more. you can still go with fuecapilar if you don't want to spend more but you can get turan who does DHI (as you wanted) and as you will need 4k grafts and for that you need 4.5k euros. 3k dollars is too low.

Duckling thank you for the advice I really appreciate it. My hair loss has stabilised it’s been the same for last 5 years now. I can increase my budget to 4.5 k euros but have not heard back from FueCapilar. Time is Croydon me as I have only july window to get it done as I am in training and if I miss this it will be after 2 yrs.

I don’t want to recommend any hairmill/industry but if you don’t want to increase your budget, I see consistently decent results from many cheap clinics that are frowned upon here. Even in 2000$ range.

I personally wouldn’t go to them, their results have imperfections which depending on how neurotic you are could bug you for life. For example, the hairline might too conservative or not to your liking, maybe doubles in hairline, using a lot of grafts than needed and that feeling you get when for some reason the result just doesn’t look good.

If you absolutely must get a cheap hair transplant then please join a specific Facebook group where people share results from those type of clinics so you can at least get with a decent cheap clinic, the ones in your list aren’t really good. You will not get recommendations for those type of clinics here. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spartacus7 said:

I am still amazed at how you are thinking $3000 is easy money for all....In the question I am exclusively asking for options in Turkey as it’s the only that I can afford. 

For the amount of hair loss you have (it is a lot) you would need a fair amount of surgery, including beard donor if you had any.  That adds costs.  People in your shoes, who are going to be Norwood level 6 and are looking to gamble on a hair mill, there is a high probability that: 1) you won't get the result that you want and 2) you'll be worse off than you began with, hence why people who have seen more than you suggest you save your money and don't proceed.  If you don't understand what a botched hair transplant does to someone, I can tell you, they all wished they had done nothing to begin with.  Save your money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Turkhair said:

their results have imperfections which depending on how neurotic you are could bug you for life.

any doctor in the world - including the "elite" ones - are unlikely to give a 100% perfect result. Look hard enough and even "homerun" results will not mimic nature to some extent. It's all subjective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

If $3000 is all you have for your first surgery then how will you afford the second, third, etc? MPB is progressive and your best start is to get on medication to halt your hair loss pattern. Terms such as DHI and Sapphire blades, etc are meaningless. It's results that matter. I would save up for a good doctor and be guided by a huge list of consistently great results that are in line with your goals. A $3000 hair transplant will cost you a hell of a lot more trying to repair down the track. All the best.

• Thanks 1

Get on medication first... My choice in your situation would be oral finasteride and topical minoxidil. I also would use ketoconazole shhampoo twice a week. Microneedling every 10 - 14 days might fasten up the first results.

In 6 months you could see a good result and more than that in 6 month will we know more about Cosmerna and pyrilutimide. If you can stabilize a higher density on your mid scalp and in your crown area. This would be an acceptable situation for a hair transplant.

Right now I wouldn't recommend you to do a hair transplant, especially not with a budget of $3,000.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, spartacus7 said:

Duckling thank you for the advice I really appreciate it. My hair loss has stabilised it’s been the same for last 5 years now. I can increase my budget to 4.5 k euros but have not heard back from FueCapilar. Time is Croydon me as I have only july window to get it done as I am in training and if I miss this it will be after 2 yrs.

Wait time for turan is 8 months nowadays and for gur its less. But they can give you a date which is cancelled by someone else . They may also give you a discount on surgery cost due to inconvenience of short notice travel. If you dont get them then yaman is also good. I have heard of few complaints from his patients so I recommend him after fuecapilar. They are better than hairmills due to consistency of good results and donor management. But if you go to hairmills like vera then still there is a chance you get good techs and win the lottery. 
demisroy is also another name which is suggested after the above 3 but i don’t have much knowledge on him so can’t comment.

Pro tip: for HT you have to approach clinics atleast 6-8 months before and for very popular surgeons it increases to 1-2 years.. for hairmills its very less. As they do multiple surgeries a day. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, spartacus7 said:

No not on any medication, I am not losing any more hair for last 5 yrs to be honest.

image.thumb.jpeg.e4dd3afc76036d48f65f85bd4efe255b.jpeg

cant you see the difference in density? see how the top is lighter? your crown will most likely dip…you will eventually become norwood 6, the pattern is already forming…maybe it will take 5-15 years but you are not at the end of your hairloss journey…

and this are all miniaturized hairs, they wont stay

image.jpeg.24a4555cbdacaa6c556141a3e6faf3ac.jpeg

go to a derm with a microscope, he will most likely confirm it

the worst you can do is fall into wishful thinking. if youre end norwood is norwood 6 then money isnt even your biggest problem, its the limited number of grafts. for decent coverage you cant spare a single graft and you still will need beard hair.

and when youre donor gets destroyed from a butched surgery you probably wont get completely coverage anymore. so you need to make every surgery count

Edited by mr_peanutbutter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With 3000-4000 euros you could easily find a good and ethical surgeon in Turkey. Higher price doenst mean that you will get better result.
As it was said before you could select either one of Dr gur, Dr turan, Dr Yaman, and Dr Demirsoy. You would be in safe hands with them and you would get a great result fro sure, as they ethical surgeons participating in all procedures by doing the critical parts of the procedure..So just connect with them and wait for their reply. You should start finasteride too, to stabilise your hair loss. Good luck mate.

Edited by BaldGuy
  • Like 1

Sadly, we're observing a cautionary tale in the making. Spartacus7 you've been given sound advice by members of this forum. At least you can't say you weren't warned....

Edited by hairthere
  • Like 4
  • Well Done 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• Administrators
15 hours ago, spartacus7 said:

What do you think a decent budget is then ? I feel you think $3000 is nothing. I work as a middle grade doctor in UK and still $3000 is a big sum for me. I understand with high price you can get the best if I pay a Million each I might get the all the best surgeons in the world doing the surgery at the same time and Scarlett Johansson being my nurse, but that was not my question. I am seeking help within my budget at that’s it.

It’s not that $3,000 is nothing, but you have to look at the average cost per graft, and the number of grafts you require. You need around 6,000 grafts minimum. The cheapest surgeons that I would recommend charge around 2 euros per graft. That means you need at least a budget of 10-12k. That may be too high for what you consider reasonable for hair. If that’s the case, don’t get a hair transplant. It’s better to do nothing. Than go cheap and pay exorbitantly more for a repair. Trust me, going cheap can turn out 10x more expensive in the end.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, hairthere said:

Sadly, we're observing a cautionary tale in the making. Spartacus7 you've been given sound advice by members of this forum. At least you can't say you weren't warned....

not everyone views hair restoration in same way. So the budget they set is different. Its good to suggest him otherwise but if he wants to stick/go upto 4.5k euros in first seating as he mentioned above then its nothing wrong. probably he can go bit higher too if needed due to higher graft requirement.

Its going to be more better if we motivate him towards using medication to keep his existing hair and give suggestions within his budget. High paid surgeons do give us a peace of mind during surgery but even they give bad results and hence free corrective surgery are offered to keep their names clean. Not everyone wants to buy a ferrari /mercedes even if they have the money, they value something else in life. Hair transplant can be hyped but it is just cosmetic surgery to provide us confidence which we lost due to self doubt.

• Thanks 1