Jacques Abrahamian- 3000 Grafts to zone 1 and 2

Hi all,

Wanted to post this thread to document my results but also give back. Everyone has been so helpful with my post op recovery so I am hoping people who were considering LA FUE/Jacques Abrahamian benefit from this!

I am attaching my post op pics on day 7 post op, after my morning wash. I had diffuse thinning in my hairline and zone 2 and I received 3000 grafts to get rid of the see through effect and buffer my hair.

The experience was amazing-Jacques, his brother, and their whole team are absolutely incredible. Super kind, patient, meticulous, and their results speak for themselves. I had bad anxiety after the hair transplant prob due to all the medications i took and the procedure. But their team was super responsive and helped me with any question I needed post op. I followed them on IG and talked to them over the past 2 years before I booked. @Smacias15's post also encouraged me to book with them. 

I haven't seen them much on here so wanted to document my results in case anyone in the future wants to go to them. Too early to see results obviously, but my experience thus far has been 10/10. I even talked to 3 of their past patients before booking who were a year out and had gotten repairs and their first transplants and they had ridiculously nice hair. 

I'll update with pics when the growth comes but here is day 7 post op!

If it makes a difference:

singles: 480
doubles: 1321
triples: 1201

IMG_9651.jpg

Edited by Ralph kaka
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I’ve seen them on YouTube. Will be following this thread closely 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

So far the recovery process has been solid. They give incredibly detailed post op care guidelines. Returning to light weight lifting tomorrow. 

@Melvin- Moderator @Gatsby @Rahal Hair Transplant Is it normal that it looks way less dense than the 7 day post op pic? I don't see incision sites or even a ton of tiny black dots where the hairs were transplanted. I know the hairs fall out but shouldn't those little incision sites be visible?

If anyone has any questions about the process or my experience with LA FUE hair clinic I am happy to answer

Hi RK, congratulations on your surgery. The first time a patient has a hair transplant it is usually more of a concern to them what they go through and experience and for sure that is natural. Your clinic and or rep will be a vital in guiding you and answering your questions but from experience the recipient site marks will go fairly fast and more so on darker skin types. Hair will also expel and fall as you wash well and at the stage you are it is not uncommon for most if not all to shed. Some lighter tones carry the marks and redness longer so for sure your skin tone is favourable for fast healing.

All the best and look forwards to seeing the transformation. 

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 3 months later...

@sl @Melvin- Moderator @Gatsby @A_4_Archan sunlight exposure questions:

I am now 4 months and 10 days out..

1.) During the day in my office when I am indoors, is it okay not to wear a hat even though UV light is coming in through the windows? Just from it being bright outside...

2.) In the evening when the sun is down, but it is not fully dark, can I take off the hat outside, or are the UV rays still harmful even if the sun is not over head?

3.) How much longer does one need to wear a hat during daylight when outside?

Thanks so much

• Like 1

• Administrators

Honestly, you’re fine being in the sun. As long as you’re not getting sunburnt.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@Ralph kaka

You're free to be in direct sunlight, but remember not to overdo it to avoid sunburn. Typically, sun exposure four months after a hair transplant is safe.

By the way, you're making excellent progress towards a successful outcome, my friend .

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023