Thoughts on hair line design.

As the title says, interested in people’s thoughts about this hair line design. Specifically the height of the hair line. 
Taking in consideration the rule of thirds, frontalis muscle and curvature of the scalp.
A0C0D6EF-51D9-4F03-883B-A5F37E99F44B.thumb.png.02be4a02223f20ac08cdaaa185cef093.png89E903F5-4F78-425A-A813-50DA817BAF7A.thumb.png.d4cd5f803113dadfa3057e18b9fde258.png

Edited by RolyPolyBird

About the height we need measurement of your current hairline using a tape down to the eyebrows.

Be aware that the peaks job are very hard task to executed correctly, must consist only single grafts and correct hair angles, not everyone are good candidates for peaks "close as possible for natural result".

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Valued Contributor

The only true way to asess your hairline is in person. But just going by your pics I would say that this design will give you a youthful appearance with the temple points while still having a hairline that will age well over the many years ahead of you. All the best! 👌

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

I would agree with what gatsby said ,from your pics it looks fine(not too conservative and not too much aggressive) ,you will get a good hairline which will age well....best of luck and keep updating ...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

22 hours ago, RolyPolyBird said:

interested in people’s thoughts about this hair line design.

I like it 👍 It should create big visual improvement, providing you get decent density in the recipient site.

I wouldn't be a fan of lowering the hairline anymore, as your hair looks fairly straight and fine. 

Perhaps you can provide photos pre-hairloss?

• Thanks 1

Thank you for everyone’s kind and encouraging words, it really means a lot! I’ve always had a high hair line so I was very conscious of the new hair line not being too aggressive. Once the HT progresses a bit further I will do a separate thread with full write up with all the specific details.

In the meantime this is the result of the HT on Day 3 directly after a wash back at the clinic.

My slight concern is the right temple is fractionally higher than the left but I maybe being over critical.

97ABC669-2037-46E0-9CB7-FD6B67AA51AF.thumb.png.a2d5500b78e0477b742740c2239b1e3c.png

Edited by RolyPolyBird

• Valued Contributor

Nice hairline imo...its not too conservative and not too much aggressive ..work looks clean and dense packed ...the implantation pattern of the hairline is also good ...you will going to get a good outcome ...best of luck...Happy growing and keep updating ..r u on medication ?

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators
On 4/12/2023 at 4:18 PM, RolyPolyBird said:

Thank you for everyone’s kind and encouraging words, it really means a lot! I’ve always had a high hair line so I was very conscious of the new hair line not being too aggressive. Once the HT progresses a bit further I will do a separate thread with full write up with all the specific details.

In the meantime this is the result of the HT on Day 3 directly after a wash back at the clinic.

My slight concern is the right temple is fractionally higher than the left but I maybe being over critical.

97ABC669-2037-46E0-9CB7-FD6B67AA51AF.thumb.png.a2d5500b78e0477b742740c2239b1e3c.png

I think the design looks good, asymmetry is natural. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/12/2023 at 5:50 AM, Rafael Manelli said:

Here's where I'd go if the donor were sufficient. 

Screenshot_20230412-012000_Ecosia.jpg

Like your design, but this might be a little too low or good for people with great donor and slow mpb. He will look so much younger though 😄 . His design is little higher than one i like.

So, Maybe meeting halfway between your design and his design is where i would go to make sure donor is left for future surgeries and also it ages well. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 4:48 AM, RolyPolyBird said:

both temples need not be same. Its better for irregularity. Your hairline is slightly higher but that also means more dense packing of grafts. So , happy growing and keep updating with progress pics.  Should be a good case to follow.

Edited by duckling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, duckling said:

Like your design, but this might be a little too low or good for people with great donor and slow mpb. He will look so much younger though 😄 . His design is little higher than one i like.

So, Maybe meeting halfway between your design and his design is where i would go to make sure donor is left for future surgeries and also it ages well. 

That is why I said I'd do this hairline "if donor were sufficient". In other words this is the most aggressive I'd go.