Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 2350 FUE 0 – 12 Months with Photos and Video

The patient came to address recession that was clearly more evident once shaved as can be seen in the placing and how far back this was required.
The patient wanted a natural hairline that would blend well with native hair and possessed good donor density at around 85 follicles per cm2.

MEDICATION: Oral Minoxidil 5mg
GOALS: Hairline reconstruction and placing through recession.

BREAKDOWN HAIR PER FU:
1s 435 = 435
2s 779 = 1558
3s 843 = 2529
4s 293 = 879

TOTALS: 2350/ 5401 = 2.29 Average Hair Per FU.

VIDEO:

PRE-SURGERY

9U3jXUL.jpg

XevSKa4.jpg

JcYnOEK.jpg

MmZyPxK.jpg

5qqBLeR.jpg

3wEqViF.jpg

9ZZzLtT.jpg

UM21klO.jpg

POST-SURGERY

bmEbEr1.jpg

L4eBZbu.jpg

Sou3DQ8.jpg

Mmf1Cn6.jpg

COFm5pa.jpg

zEtA2in.jpg

sEutZHz.jpg

12 MONTHS

tvJwJ7W.jpg

jn6NetS.jpg

UKW6MMU.jpg

zzQEzzG.jpg

efg5jdS.jpg

tHm390Q.jpg

FE5Hegx.jpg

rpYFFs7.jpg

XdDJ1wk.jpg

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

@Raphael84 amazing results. His donor was so good as it has given so many multi grafts. The hairline given looks natural.

Any reason though why he is on oral minoxidil of 5 mg but not on finasteride even topically? Normally the people on oral minoxidil are the ones who were on topical minoxidil and oral finasteride. Later they make the switch as they find that oral route is more convenient. Did he receive any sides from finasteride?

• Like 1

• Administrators

Unbelievable 👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/7/2023 at 12:40 PM, duckling said:

@Raphael84 amazing results. His donor was so good as it has given so many multi grafts. The hairline given looks natural.

Any reason though why he is on oral minoxidil of 5 mg but not on finasteride even topically? Normally the people on oral minoxidil are the ones who were on topical minoxidil and oral finasteride. Later they make the switch as they find that oral route is more convenient. Did he receive any sides from finasteride?

The patient had positive donor characteristics. More so then multi hair grafts was the fact that his average density throughout the donor was around 85 FU/cm2 which is nicely above average .
The 2.29 average hair count per follicle is sightly above average, which for frontal hairline restoration which utilises many single hair grafts is around 2.2 hairs per follicle, but 2.29 is not unusual.

The reluctance for medication is really quite high from individuals which I can of course understand. Whilst we would all prefer to avoid any type or medication, especially those treatments that require a long term commitment, but if retaining native hair is a priority, then for many a regimen of medication probably should be considered.

Medication is very unique to every individual and based on their own history, tolerances and sensitivities, explains why one patient may respond better with one treatment over another or open to consider one treatment over another.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.