Dr. Bicer Jan 2023 3800 Grafts Crown + Temples

JDilla

• 2 months later...

It‘s been exactly a year now and I‘d like to share the update. 
I‘m feeling great every day and having my hair back gives so much confidence! Even though the crown is not where I‘d wish it would be I think the results are phenomenal and I feel like a totally new person (okay losing 12kg in the process by picking up sports again probably also did it’s fair share 😉)

As of now I‘m not considering going for a second one to fill up the back. In case I need another HT in a few years I might reconsider this. 

IMG_3916.jpeg

IMG_3909.jpeg

IMG_3908.jpeg

IMG_3907.jpeg

IMG_3906.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

Edited by JDilla

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It looks fantastic. The crown is difficult to get in one surgery. But I think one more will get you to where you want to be.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2023 at 2:34 PM, JDilla said:

So this is the month 4 update. 
Looking at the previous pictures there has been a good jump in the temples, crown seems to have slowed down. But it really depends on the angle and lightning. 
My right temple is also growing slower than the left one, so I changed my hairstyle to temporarily ‚cover‘ this up. 
I also believe that the minoxidil (which I only started after the procedure) has a positive impact on the midscalp which hasn‘t gotten any work. Compared to the pre-OP pictures it looks much denser even with a short cut. 
Bottom line: For 4 month I got a solid result and it feels already much better!

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1755.jpeg

IMG_1756.jpeg

IMG_1758.jpeg

Did you experienced any initial shedding of native hair due to minoxidil?