Dr. Pittella - 11.608 grafts - 31 years old

• Administrators

This is insane density for one round 🤯

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah I agree, insane result for 6 months. It seems like Dr. Zarev and Dr. Pitella are competing on getting great results for high NW. 

It seems Dr. Pitella designs a widow peak on most if not all of his patients as what I have observed. The one advantage I see on Dr. Pitella is that he has more reviews and photo results that we can see compared to only 2 for Dr. Zarev in this forum.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 4:36 PM, Mr. Clean said:

Yeah I agree, insane result for 6 months. It seems like Dr. Zarev and Dr. Pitella are competing on getting great results for high NW. 

It seems Dr. Pitella designs a widow peak on most if not all of his patients as what I have observed. The one advantage I see on Dr. Pitella is that he has more reviews and photo results that we can see compared to only 2 for Dr. Zarev in this forum.

Yes, I agree. Dr. Pittella is the most open I've found when it comes to showcasing his results. That's what made me choose him, as there's no other professional who shares results in videos like he does on Instagram

1 hour ago, Felipe Pianzoli said:

Yes, I agree. Dr. Pittella is the most open I've found when it comes to showcasing his results. That's what made me choose him, as there's no other professional who shares results in videos like he does on Instagram

How long were you able to get a consultation, then how long was the surgery from consultation? Was the surgery done by Dr. Pittella himself or were there technicians involved?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 12:24 PM, Mr. Clean said:

How long were you able to get a consultation, then how long was the surgery from consultation? Was the surgery done by Dr. Pittella himself or were there technicians involved?  

My waiting time for the consultation and surgery lasted approximately 1 year and a half. 
Only he operates at the clinic, and Dr. Pittella has a large team of technicians.

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

My opinion on the transplant is that I'm really loving it, you know? Honestly, it's something that can't even be explained because it's a feeling of breaking free from that shame a person had. I don't know, for me, it's like I'm living again. Of course, there are problems, we look at other people's problems that are much worse than ours, but our self-esteem is something that affects our whole body, to be honest, with a person's mindset, the person becomes sad and all. And now, for about the past three months, well, I don't even know where my hat is anymore. I stopped wearing the hat, I go everywhere, I'm not ashamed of anything anymore, I don't know, you improve your relationship with people, everyone. And I'm finding it amazing, the results are turning out great, you know. I don't even know what to say, just to thank those who do work like you guys do. You know, I'm really enjoying it, it's excellent for me. And when people ask me, I tell them that you guys are really good at doing this

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.11.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.10.48.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.10.24.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.10.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.09.58.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor
On 9/12/2023 at 7:43 PM, Felipe Pianzoli said:

My opinion on the transplant is that I'm really loving it, you know? Honestly, it's something that can't even be explained because it's a feeling of breaking free from that shame a person had. I don't know, for me, it's like I'm living again. Of course, there are problems, we look at other people's problems that are much worse than ours, but our self-esteem is something that affects our whole body, to be honest, with a person's mindset, the person becomes sad and all. And now, for about the past three months, well, I don't even know where my hat is anymore. I stopped wearing the hat, I go everywhere, I'm not ashamed of anything anymore, I don't know, you improve your relationship with people, everyone. And I'm finding it amazing, the results are turning out great, you know. I don't even know what to say, just to thank those who do work like you guys do. You know, I'm really enjoying it, it's excellent for me. And when people ask me, I tell them that you guys are really good at doing this

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.11.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.10.48.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.10.24.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.10.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-11 at 19.09.58.jpeg

Well said @Felipe Pianzoli. I second everything you said. Yes it's crazy now when I go to my car and around the house and I see so many caps everywhere! 😉😁

• Administrators

One of the best HTs on this board.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This is insane 🤯

View my thread