UK Hair transplant recommendations

magicfleece

On 5/13/2023 at 4:55 AM, New_Barnet_Please said:

No don’t worry Brexit has no effect on taking short trips in Europe. It’s easy enough, hotel is right next to the clinic and a couple of hour flight. In my view and of most people on this forum it’s much better to put in a bit of effort or put up with a little bit of travel inconvenience and get a great result Vs the opposite and have many years of inconvenience and stress with a poor ht result. It’s important to remember a ht is for life so it’s vital to only go with the very best ht doctors, wherever it is they may be based.

Is this the hotel that you used? 

https://www.valuestay.be/en/value-stay-brussels-south

2 minutes ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

Yeah that’s where I stayed, simple place but it’s 2 minutes walk from the clinic so no stress about being on time or needing taxis etc so great for that.

Excellent stuff.

Any idea how much taxis charge around there, specifically getting from the Eurostar station to the hotel etc.? I'm working with a limited budget unfortunately.

I'm meeting with the man himself at the end of the month, as he is doing consultations in London then.

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Excellent stuff.

Any idea how much taxis charge around there, specifically getting from the Eurostar station to the hotel etc.? I'm working with a limited budget unfortunately.

I'm meeting with the man himself at the end of the month, as he is doing consultations in London then.

Nice! Quite expensive for taxis in Brussels but you can just use Uber, maybe the app can tell you the price if you put in the journey.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 8:55 PM, Nelly said:

Good luck bud, I’m sure you’ll have a great experience. You’re cheeky to ask for that, but hey ho. You should put up what your goals and objectives are for other members of this community to give you some feedback to. I can’t see that you’ve done that as of yet. 

Edited.

Edited by RTC

3 hours ago, RTC said:

I have never seen a SINGLE independent review from Mark Tam. Honestly, just stay away.

Indeed. I nearly feel off my chair when he sent me that. I was pretty unimpressed by one the result videos he sent me too. 

Dr Tam wanted to charge me £8,000 (possibly more after surgery) just for my crown area, which has some very minor thinning. 

Dr Bisanga's team quoted me less than £3,000, and he is probably more skilled, and has a much better reputation. In fact, I think that quote may have included what I wanted done in my temples too.

Edited by Heisenberg

On 6/9/2023 at 2:50 PM, New_Barnet_Please said:

Nice! Quite expensive for taxis in Brussels but you can just use Uber, maybe the app can tell you the price if you put in the journey.

Looks like around £30 using Uber in case anyone is interested.