Xyon Topical Dutasteride User Trials (1) - User Reports and Updates ONLY

TorontoMan

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I use two pumps with no issues with sides. But I use it 4x a week. I have used one pump and covered most of my scalp. According to the official Xyon statement they say one pump is enough to cover the scalp with a thin layer. How many pumps do you use?

I just used one and was no where close to covering my scalp. Do you think that more dutasteride is being absorbed using multiple pumps?

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

I just used one and was no where close to covering my scalp. Do you think that more dutasteride is being absorbed using multiple pumps?

I think a little bit is, but I doubt one pump makes a big deal tbh. I’ve used 3 pumps on Monday finishing up my last bottle. Had no issues this week. I do believe this siloxysytem gel absorbs it super slowly. I wash my hair daily too, so chances are even slimmer. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/27/2023 at 9:32 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think a little bit is, but I doubt one pump makes a big deal tbh. I’ve used 3 pumps on Monday finishing up my last bottle. Had no issues this week. I do believe this siloxysytem gel absorbs it super slowly. I wash my hair daily too, so chances are even slimmer. 

Cosmerna is being released for sale tmr in Western Europe and the UK. Not sure where you had talked about it previously so thought I’d link you here, hopefully we have some members who get their hands on it early. 

https://www.cosmerna.co

for members interested, they should put their email in to get notified of the release 

3 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Cosmerna is being released for sale tmr in Western Europe and the UK. Not sure where you had talked about it previously so thought I’d link you here, hopefully we have some members who get their hands on it early. 

https://www.cosmerna.co

for members interested, they should put their email in to get notified of the release 

People in other forums are concerned about the safety.

Why did it not get released in South Korea? Was it because its safety profile wasn't acceptable, whereas it is more likely to be acceptable in the west? 

Any people here who know what they are talking about and have insights into mRNA science?

Edited by kiwidan

-------------------------------------
700 graphs is never enough! 

Collection of useful links (profiles etc): https://bit.ly/3JC2xwS

11 hours ago, kiwidan said:

People in other forums are concerned about the safety.

Why did it not get released in South Korea? Was it because its safety profile wasn't acceptable, whereas it is more likely to be acceptable in the west? 

Any people here who know what they are talking about and have insights into mRNA science?

What is the concern exactly? The results of the studies which took place in Germany and South Korea showed considerably safety results and that was for once a week use, where as now they're selling it for once every other week. If it's been studied and there is research behind it, and there is no way as of now for anyone to have any anecdotal information, then what merits these random ppl's fear mongering on forumns? 

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-05544-w
Nature is a reputable medical journal

As for the release, it could for a variety of reasons, it is thought to be a lot easier to release cosmetic products across europe, so they took the easiest way to market and they will receive funds very quickly like this. 

• Administrators

Maybe we should create a pinned CosmeRNA thread as well, what do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
On 5/4/2023 at 12:22 PM, kiwidan said:

Now that they are accepting sales, would you consider stopping the topical dut and give this is shot? 

I wouldn't stop the dutasteride because it works by a different mechanism of action. I would combine them both. I think combining them both will be the most effective. Although, that can get pricey. I'll have to see how the CosmeRNA works first before committing. If it works, then that's probably gonna be my stack. If only this stuff existed when I was a 21-year-old ces't la vie. 

View my thread

50 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I wouldn't stop the dutasteride because it works by a different mechanism of action. I would combine them both. I think combining them both will be the most effective. Although, that can get pricey. I'll have to see how the CosmeRNA works first before committing. If it works, then that's probably gonna be my stack.

50 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

If only this stuff existed when I was a 21-year-old ces't la vie. 

This. I relate to this. But still, as a 45 year old today I get to live a life where I don’t look at myself and feel old or older than I am. 

My Eugenix transplant is happening end of month, it’s exciting to think that this Christmas I should have more hair than last Christmas.

And hopefully by then I’ll be able to get some topical dut from Xyon or maybe the CosmeRNA will work. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

It’s been almost a month since my last update. I feel like it’s definitely looking fuller. 

Picture taken with the same phone, same room and lighting for consistency. Angle may be slightly different. But in recent picture my hair is damp.

I’m up to 5x per week 1 1/2 pump of gel.

8A398EC4-3F19-4E5B-9F14-F3E8C8A72822.jpeg

EDIT: 

I think I see a difference in the partline. B78AF2C4-36A8-4F82-93C9-C73F5EF8451F.jpeg

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
  • Like 4

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 2:23 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s been almost a month since my last update. I feel like it’s definitely looking fuller. 

Picture taken with the same phone, same room and lighting for consistency. Angle may be slightly different. But in recent picture my hair is damp.

EDIT: 

I think I see a difference in the partline. B78AF2C4-36A8-4F82-93C9-C73F5EF8451F.jpeg

After watching the recent interview with the Spanish doc, and seeing the results his patients had with Dusteride mesotherapy why wouldn’t you just stick with Xyon and add that once every 6 months?

On 5/12/2023 at 4:53 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

EDIT: 

It looks like the bottom of the crown may have thickened up a bit. 

I'm finally moving from 1x/week application two 2x now

On 5/12/2023 at 9:53 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

EDIT: 

If the lighting is the same, then this does indeed look like some.good solid progress mate. Nice one.

How is the topical dut going? No sides to speak of yet?

Do you know if Xyon are any closer getting this to the UK? I've emailed them afew times and they have replied saying they would like to branch out but have no specific timeline or plans 😪

I'm pretty desperate at the moment after my last fin failure. I will probably end up trying cosme, but your dut experience is really encouraging if you've gone months without sides. I mean their super high dose scares me a bit, as I know even 0.1mg of dut in the system has a big effect on DHT. But I guess we need go focus on the outcome data. And if most people of the xyon topical dut don't get sides this is VERY encouraging. Still feels a bit of a dice roll though to me after how badly I reacted to fin each and every time.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Follicle1984 said:

If the lighting is the same, then this does indeed look like some.good solid progress mate. Nice one.

How is the topical dut going? No sides to speak of yet?

Do you know if Xyon are any closer getting this to the UK? I've emailed them afew times and they have replied saying they would like to branch out but have no specific timeline or plans 😪

I'm pretty desperate at the moment after my last fin failure. I will probably end up trying cosme, but your dut experience is really encouraging if you've gone months without sides. I mean their super high dose scares me a bit, as I know even 0.1mg of dut in the system has a big effect on DHT. But I guess we need go focus on the outcome data. And if most people of the xyon topical dut don't get sides this is VERY encouraging. Still feels a bit of a dice roll though to me after how badly I reacted to fin each and every time.

Yes all of the pictures were taken in the same lighting. No sides at all. Last week I used it 3x. I’m still not using it daily. I think that’s key for me. 3-4x seems to be the sweet spot. 

I think they should at the very least have something set up in the UK. I think the issue is getting dermatologists there to prescribe it. But it should be something they should be working on.

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

@Melvin- Moderator you posted a photo of someone's results on xyon's topical on insta today, is that result somewhere on here?

It's on the Xyon banner, but it's not a forum member. 

View my thread

• Administrators

Here’s an update. The left picture was taken in late April, 1.5 months ago. 

Not much of a difference, but if you close up, it does look like my lower crown is slightly thicker. Same room, same lighting, almost same angle. 

No sides to report on 4x per week application.
FB060284-E058-4807-B495-4A753845F83E.jpeg

View my thread

22 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here’s an update. The left picture was taken in late April, 1.5 months ago. 

Not much of a difference, but if you close up, it does look like my lower crown is slightly thicker. Same room, same lighting, almost same angle. 

No sides to report on 4x per week application.
FB060284-E058-4807-B495-4A753845F83E.jpeg

I reckon. I zoomed in a lot and looks a bit better - maybe add micro needling now and that might do it 🤔

p.s. how about giving me edit access on my Eugenix log already 😉 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, kiwidan said:

I reckon. I zoomed in a lot and looks a bit better - maybe add micro needling now and that might do it 🤔

p.s. how about giving me edit access on my Eugenix log already 😉 

My bad, my pms are severely back logged, will do it tonight.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

I think there’s an issue with the province. You can tag them @XYON Health

View my thread

• Administrators
On 12/8/2023 at 9:56 AM, THE GAME said:

Can we have an update? Are you using it daily? 

are you still using minoxidil as well? 

I post most of my updates here

View my thread