Affordable hair transplant recommendation?

I am looking to get a hair transplant but I am hoping to stay under a budget of around 8,000 dollars (not including flights, hotel...). I am willing to go basically anywhere for the procedure but I am hoping to stick to one of the recommended doctors from this forum. Does anyone happen to know of a recommended doctor on or near that budget? Based on consultations I have received, it seems like I need 3500-4000 grafts so I would need to find something around the $2 per graft price range most likely. 

Thanks in advance for the help! 

• Wow 1

Our price at HDC clinic is 2.4 - 2.2 Euros per graft, it includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and a driver for the airport, you're welcome welcome to contact me for consultation.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

4 hours ago, EvoXOhio said:

Eugenix 

I did reach out to Eugenix. Their base price was really low. But the price to get a transplant from Dr. Bansal was actually quite high. Is there another doctor there that is also recommended? She was the only one I saw. 

9 hours ago, BaldGuy said:

As i have seen from this forum, FueCapilar(Turan and Gur) is a safe and budget option with prices up to 4500 euros for up to 4000 grafts. Otherwise Dr Yaman at 3750 euros or Dr Demirsoy 1-1.5 Euros/graft.

Thanks! I think I might do Dr. Yaman. 

Medispa - Dr Suneet Soni 

He did 4,500 FUT & 500 FUE on me in '17 (8.6K grafts so far).

Bisanga looked over the work in August of '22 & said everything looked spot on.

One of my last 2 surgeries will either be w/Dr. Ron Shapiro or perhaps Dr Devroye or Wong or I might

have my strip revised by Soni w/additional FUE & then do a blend of more hair & beard w/one of the other

3 surgeons I mentioned.

Edited by jjsrader