Topical Finasteride or Dutasteride from Farmacia Parati to avoid sides?

BurnieBurns

I've been battling with side effects from finasteride both oral and topical finasteride/dutasteride for the better part of 5 years. Even microdoses of the liquid formulations result in side effects which has been beyond frustrating.

Having recently had a hair transplant megasession with Dr Jerry Wong, I'm hellbent on trying out anything anything I can to target DHT.

Unfortunately, I cannot recieve the XYON formula because I am based all the way in New Zealand and we have no indication of when they can offer their services internationally.

I have, however, recently spoken to Shapiro Medical and may be able to order the Farmacia Parati Liposomal version through them.

Does anyone have experience this formula that previously had sides? If so, which medication/ concentration, etc

Would be grateful for any responses.

• Like 1

• Administrators

It really is a shame they can’t send it worldwide yet. I thought the Farmacia Parati was also filling Xyon. I could be wrong. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

21 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

I've been battling with side effects from finasteride both oral and topical finasteride/dutasteride for the better part of 5 years. Even microdoses of the liquid formulations result in side effects which has been beyond frustrating.

Having recently had a hair transplant megasession with Dr Jerry Wong, I'm hellbent on trying out anything anything I can to target DHT.

Unfortunately, I cannot recieve the XYON formula because I am based all the way in New Zealand and we have no indication of when they can offer their services internationally.

I have, however, recently spoken to Shapiro Medical and may be able to order the Farmacia Parati Liposomal version through them.

Does anyone have experience this formula that previously had sides? If so, which medication/ concentration, etc

What sides effects ? I used 0.01% fin with trichosol all was OK for 4 month and now I got balanitis (penile hurting).

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

21 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

I can understand that you had side effects with the oral Finastride, but what side effects did you have with the topical Finastride, can you please elaborate? 

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It really is a shame they can’t send it worldwide yet. I thought the Farmacia Parati was also filling Xyon. I could be wrong. 

I have had correspondence with Xyon and they'll contact me when they announce their plans. Crossing my fingers for Farmacia Parati's tried and true liposomal meanwhile 

43 minutes ago, z4ydi said:

I can understand that you had side effects with the oral Finastride, but what side effects did you have with the topical Finastride, can you please elaborate? 

Low libido, ED, mild depression. Any side effect from oral you can also get from topical

Edited by BurnieBurns

58 minutes ago, arthurSam said:

What sides effects ? I used 0.01% fin with trichosol all was OK for 4 month and now I got balanitis (penile hurting).

Low libido, ED, mild depression. I tried 0.025% trichosol and got the same sides. From extensive research, the Parati formula is the only other vehicle besides Xyon scientifically proven to reduce systemic exposure to a very small amount. A majority of topicals out there cause a lot of systemic absorption. Most of people using them are doing so out of fear of side effects rather than having had them so likely would have been fine with oral anyway 

Yes I saw same things I just order liposomal finasteride 0.01% gel from parati... They make 30ml with 4xpress=1ml or 100ml with 2xpress=1ml.

I dont know if I can apply Minoxidil foam before or after... I just ask it to them.

They work with university of Milan so I wonder if there is a reseach paper somewhere with test results to get an idea of the properties of the vehicule (amount of fina which go to systemic & to hair folicule) .. ? I only found this : https://baldingblog.com/the-use-of-topical-finasteride-with-minoxidil-produces-remarkable-results-in-a-study-on-300-male-patients-with-genetic-balding/

Wait & see ! 🙂

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

Many things can cause low libido and ED. You need to get a blood test and check your testosterone, estradiol and prolactin levels. Topical fin doesn't go to your stomach or liver where it goes systemic. It's generally considered very side effect safe.

There are other compounds that can help if you want to avoid fin. There's a pharmacy local to me that compounds some solutions, like:

Minoxidil 3%, Melatonin 0.2%, and Latanoprost 0.01%

I have question about the vehicule used by parati : As it is a liposomal gel, is the concentration of fina wich go to follicule will be the same as if the vehicule is trichosol or PG ? For exemple, if someone use a 0.01% finasteride with trichosol, is the liposomal gel need to be 0.01% or more ?

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

How about you guys private message @arthurSam he used farmacia Parati recently. He should be able to help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I can't send any private messages. Any idea why that is?

You have to reach 10 posts before you can pm, it’s to prevent spamming. Comment three more times and you’ll be able to send pms.

View my thread

8 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

I can't send any private messages. Any idea why that is?

Hello the mail for parati is info@farmaciaparati.it

They reply in about 1-2 day. After the order is validated they send a payment link in about 1 week (time for preparation).

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sunset Dune said:

Your signature caught my attention, so you tried XYONs topical dutasteride and still got sides?

He tried Farmacia Parati. It is a similar formula. Xyon isn’t in Europe yet. 

View my thread

3 hours ago, Sunset Dune said:

Your signature caught my attention, so you tried XYONs topical dutasteride and still got sides?

Yes but I got sides with everything so...

ASCE+ HRLV