Valdemiro Zaager, 11.177 grafts, 52 years old

Valdemiro

I'm from the city of Santa Maria de Jetibá, mountainous region of the State of Espírito Santo - Brazil.
Since I was young, I started to show baldness in the "entries" and over the years this became more accentuated.
In recent years I became aware of the hair transplant technique as a solution for these cases. I looked for information on the Internet.
I took the concrete initiative to seek out Dr. Felipe Pittella when I received great references from another person in my city who had the transplant with Dr. Pittella.
I had my first consultation in August 2022. I was instructed to "hold the reins", that is, to take medications that strengthen and preserve the existing threads.
My surgery was performed in two mega sessions on January 11 and 12, 2023.
Dr. Pittella is a professional of the highest competence. Your team is fantastic. This combination of professionalism and humanity made me even happier and more confident in the decision I made to undergo a hair transplant, which will greatly raise my high esteem and satisfaction.
At the clinic (Pittella - Day Hospital) with a new and welcoming structure, I transplanted on the First day: 5,713 grafts (1546 from beard)
Second day: 5,464 grafts (1844 from beard)
TOTAL: 11,177 GRAFTS (3390 from beard)
As far as possible I will be posting photos of the capillary evolution.

• Administrators

Holy moly that’s a record for sure. Can’t wait to see pictures.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

You healed incredibly well. Your donor looks in good shape. Can't wait to follow your progress. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Everything looks normal at this point. This is gonna be a record on the forum. I think Hugox is the only other comparable case.

• Like 2

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

The next few months will be exciting.

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Starting to grow 🙌🏼

• Like 1

View my thread