Dr. Pittella - 5827 grafts - 50yo

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Wonderful transformation 👏🏼👏🏼
FE9C2D33-4350-4974-8754-9C16DFEB2473.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congrats on your result!

I do have a question though. We have seen various presentations by Dr Pitella's patients that have a minimal write-up at the start, containing just the necessary information pertaining to their HT. Each of them is almost identically minimal to the other in the way they talk about the HT and the subsequent updates. I am wondering if the clinic encourages patients to post here and whether this includes any monetary incentives.

I do not have any firm views on whether this is a practice that should generally be allowed or not, but I know that HRN does not accept it and other doctors have been reprimanded or excluded because they followed it. Would be grateful for any reply!

Edited by Stoner

On 1/18/2024 at 5:56 PM, Stoner said:

Congrats on your result!

I do have a question though. We have seen various presentations by Dr Pitella's patients that have a minimal write-up at the start, containing just the necessary information pertaining to their HT. Each of them is almost identically minimal to the other in the way they talk about the HT and the subsequent updates. I am wondering if the clinic encourages patients to post here and whether this includes any monetary incentives.

I do not have any firm views on whether this is a practice that should generally be allowed or not, but I know that HRN does not accept it and other doctors have been reprimanded or excluded because they followed it. Would be grateful for any reply!

Hello there,

Using forums like this isn't common in Brazil; it's not something we typically do. This forum is gaining popularity in Brazil because of Dr. Pittella. He never offered money for posting here, but he did mention how it would be helpful if I shared my experience. I'm not sure if he does this with other patients, but I always believed I'd have a good result from the start.

If he showed me how to post here, I'd gladly showcase how great my results turned out. I hope I've contributed to the forum in some way. Feel free to reach out if needed.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 1/18/2024 at 12:56 PM, Stoner said:

Congrats on your result!

You’re referring to Dr. Pekiner. I believe reviews should be posted genuinely, not for monetary incentives. This doctor’s rep Alex is a moderator of a European forum, so he knows very well how forums work. Offering money to share reviews drowns out genuine patients who want to share on their own free-will. 

At the time this occurred, there was a large amount of new reviews for this doctor. It felt odd, but I thought it was genuine. When I found out it was due to monetary incentives. I put a stop to it.  I believe that keeps this forum fair and balanced for all. 

Now, I have no problem with surgeons referring their patients here, I’ve asked many surgeons to refer their patients here. As long as it is genuine, theres no problem. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Looking great! Congratulations.
Now that you are past the 1 year mark, would you consider lowering your hairline? It looks like your donor is quite good.

thank you. i like the natural the result was. people can’t tell its a implant. i qas afraid of dolls hair. for me its the ideal position as o neger had low forehead. what you think? should i ask to lower?