pyrilutamide KX826

H.K

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2023 at 12:26 PM, H.K said:

Hi ,

Anyone tried pyrilutamide  so far , if yes what's the source you got it from and how was your experience ? 

Also interested in hearing others' results!  

It gives bad side effects and it seems not very effective for what I've seen on Reddit

• Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

4 hours ago, arthurSam said:

It gives bad side effects and it seems not very effective for what I've seen on Reddit

seconding this. from the few users that shared their experience on reddit. it seemed like It had some bad side effects. you should dig around on reddit. i don't remember the side effects being sexual, but i  think i remember bad headaches and even chest pain 

this is not the forum to ask about experimental drugs. if its not fin or now dut, no one wants to talk about it or has experimented with it. better luck on reddit.

• Like 1

I'm a RU user now for little over a year (along with fin) and when I first got it from Anagenic and used it, I got awful side effects. I then went and sourced it from a Wuhan Lab directly where I was a part of a larger group buy for it and someone had organized third party testing. With the purity coming back 98%, I began using it at very small doses and worked my way up. I don't have side effects from RU now, and nothing close to what I experienced the first time around. The point I'm making is, I'm suspicious about a lot of the reviews on reddit as most of those guys are ordering from fairly shady sites imo such as Anagenic, MInoxidilmax etc. These companies are more than likely sourcing their compounds from China as well, but my hunch is that the quantity being ordered, how its being handled in the process, the testing their doing etc etc , is not ideal. 

I also bought pyrlutamide for two of my best friends from Wuhan. One has been on it now for 6 months and the other around 3, neither have reported any side effects from it and its too early to judge what its doing for their hair. The intention with my comment isn't to promote any of these chems to anyone or deny that sides are possible, but I do think some of these kids on reddit are not the best source for information. My biggest realization on reddit was that a lot of these guys are young and some neurotic, they will tell you something isn't working for them after trying it for 2-3 months.. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

I'm a RU user now for little over a year (along with fin) and when I first got it from Anagenic and used it, I got awful side effects. I then went and sourced it from a Wuhan Lab directly where I was a part of a larger group buy for it and someone had organized third party testing. With the purity coming back 98%, I began using it at very small doses and worked my way up. I don't have side effects from RU now, and nothing close to what I experienced the first time around. The point I'm making is, I'm suspicious about a lot of the reviews on reddit as most of those guys are ordering from fairly shady sites imo such as Anagenic, MInoxidilmax etc. These companies are more than likely sourcing their compounds from China as well, but my hunch is that the quantity being ordered, how its being handled in the process, the testing their doing etc etc , is not ideal. 

I also bought pyrlutamide for two of my best friends from Wuhan. One has been on it now for 6 months and the other around 3, neither have reported any side effects from it and its too early to judge what its doing for their hair. The intention with my comment isn't to promote any of these chems to anyone or deny that sides are possible, but I do think some of these kids on reddit are not the best source for information. My biggest realization on reddit was that a lot of these guys are young and some neurotic, they will tell you something isn't working for them after trying it for 2-3 months.. 

well written post. 

glad you are not experiencing sides. 

are you still using this better-quality RU? What has been your effect on the hair thus far?

3 hours ago, 12345 said:

well written post. 

glad you are not experiencing sides. 

are you still using this better-quality RU? What has been your effect on the hair thus far?

Yes, between fin, ru, and om, I’m getting maintenance 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

I shared my skepticism of Kintor being a Chinese company with Dr. Vaño. In his opinion, he thinks CosmeRNA will be the top drug, with HMI-115 being second. The two less effective drugs would be breezula and Pyrilutimide. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I shared my skepticism of Kintor being a Chinese company with Dr. Vaño. In his opinion, he thinks CosmeRNA will be the top drug, with HMI-115 being second. The two less effective drugs would be breezula and Pyrilutimide. 

hmi is definitely the most exciting prospect, at this point now if I had a need for a transplant I’d probably hold off until hmi becomes available. 

Cosmera will be a good addition to a stack but I’m not convinced it can be a standalone just yet 

27 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

hmi is definitely the most exciting prospect, at this point now if I had a need for a transplant I’d probably hold off until hmi becomes available. 

Cosmera will be a good addition to a stack but I’m not convinced it can be a standalone just yet 

well, when the hell is Cosmera ever gonna come out??? It's april already......that's why I stopped reading that follicle thought blog, these new treatments never make it to the actual market. 

moderator had a good point though about what if cosmera degrades dht receptors all over your body and just not in your scalp. if it doesn't just stay on the scalp, then its no better than fin, dut etc. its 

never end heard of hmi till this post, and looks like once again, another research product from china, that will make it to the shelf in 2028 or most likely never will  like the rest of them. but I'm sure anagenic inc/kane shop will be pushing some fake hmi in the next few months if they already haven't put it up on their website  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 12345 said:

well, when the hell is Cosmera ever gonna come out??? It's april already......that's why I stopped reading that follicle thought blog, these new treatments never make it to the actual market. 

moderator had a good point though about what if cosmera degrades dht receptors all over your body and just not in your scalp. if it doesn't just stay on the scalp, then its no better than fin, dut etc. its 

never end heard of hmi till this post, and looks like once again, another research product from china, that will make it to the shelf in 2028 or most likely never will  like the rest of them. but I'm sure anagenic inc/kane shop will be pushing some fake hmi in the next few months if they already haven't put it up on their website  

HMI is licensed to Hopemed (a Chinese company) by Bayer (a German company) in order to accelerate the process of bringing it to market. The recruitment for a phase 2 trial in the US is already underway, so I'm not sure why there is so much emphasis on the company being Chinese. The first phase of HMI 115 is nearly concluded in Australia, and from some trial participant leaking some of his experiences on reddit, he said he experienced regrowth. There was a private photo circulating that he shared when he wasn't supposed to, and some of the ppl I've talked to who have seen it said they can definitely see a change. He was a NW5-6 beginning to get some regrowth, which is very exciting. 

As for cosmera, again, there is a research paper on it from Nature which is a very reputable medical journal, and the report showed a very low level of toxicity in the body. Of course the people trialing these things and putting up significant investments have considered all the little things you're worried about. Just randomly speculating about negatives doesn't do much, and of course these things take time, if they didn't allow time for these thigns to be tested correctly you wouldn't know what to do with them 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TorontoMan said:

HMI is licensed to Hopemed (a Chinese company) by Bayer (a German company) in order to accelerate the process of bringing it to market. The recruitment for a phase 2 trial in the US is already underway, so I'm not sure why there is so much emphasis on the company being Chinese. The first phase of HMI 115 is nearly concluded in Australia, and from some trial participant leaking some of his experiences on reddit, he said he experienced regrowth. There was a private photo circulating that he shared when he wasn't supposed to, and some of the ppl I've talked to who have seen it said they can definitely see a change. He was a NW5-6 beginning to get some regrowth, which is very exciting. 

As for cosmera, again, there is a research paper on it from Nature which is a very reputable medical journal, and the report showed a very low level of toxicity in the body. Of course the people trialing these things and putting up significant investments have considered all the little things you're worried about. Just randomly speculating about negatives doesn't do much, and of course these things take time, if they didn't allow time for these thigns to be tested correctly you wouldn't know what to do with them 

all companies will downplay their side effects. tale as old as time. 

take for example: Winlevi is supposed to turn into an inactive metabolite when it enters the bloodstream....or so the research and manufacturers claim...and had a low side effect profile.  that crap gave me horrible ball pain after only 3 applications that lasted weeks. and that is a 1% cream. a 5/7.5% cream would chemically castrate you you. you can just throw winlevi in the trash pile if you are sensitive to these types of medications. 

I want all these treatments to work for all of us. But I am not gonna hold my breath about a phase 2 trial in 2023.

• Wow 1

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Great post, very informative. I believe as a whole, the hair loss industry has gotten cynical. It’s a understandable given the number of so-called cures that have turned out to be a bust, like Shisheido. 

I think the future of hair loss is through replacing DHT susceptible derma papillae cells through regenerative medicine, and shutting off or stopping the androgen receptors locally on the scalp. The question remains if it will happen locally.

I think there’s evidence that shows that you can reduce DHT locally on the scalp, but topical 5-ar inhibitors stil reduce some systemic DHT. Will this be the case for the androgen antagonists? How will this affect our physiques and body. That’s my concern, as someone who likes to go to the gym. What about those on TRT, will it affect that? So many questions.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Great post, very informative. I believe as a whole, the hair loss industry has gotten cynical. It’s a understandable given the number of so-called cures that have turned out to be a bust, like Shisheido. 

I think the future of hair loss is through replacing DHT susceptible derma papillae cells through regenerative medicine, and shutting off or stopping the androgen receptors locally on the scalp. The question remains if it will happen locally.

I think there’s evidence that shows that you can reduce DHT locally on the scalp, but topical 5-ar inhibitors stil reduce some systemic DHT. Will this be the case for the androgen antagonists? How will this affect our physiques and body. That’s my concern, as someone who likes to go to the gym. What about those on TRT, will it affect that? So many questions.

Yeah definitely valid concerns. I think it will be dose dependent and eventually there will be a race to follicle delivery. 

Dreaming further into the future, im hoping gene editing will be the end all for hair loss. I read somewhere they successfully targeted a group of genes in mice and are able to target the area in which they’re targeting them. The derma in scalp hair follicles apparently has its own code. 

also did you read up on PAI-1 and the Amish subgroup that has the deficiency?

• 3 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 8:10 AM, TorontoMan said:

Thanks for sharing this update.  Its a good reminder for us to not just purchase from anyone selling due to poor quality control.  For where you obtain your RU, is it a place that the general public can order from?  If so, can you share the company/lab?  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jim1973 said:

Thanks for sharing this update.  Its a good reminder for us to not just purchase from anyone selling due to poor quality control.  For where you obtain your RU, is it a place that the general public can order from?  If so, can you share the company/lab?  

ProStrakan, the company that eventually acquired the rights to PSK-3841 (aka RU-58841), ran two clinical trials in humans in the early to mid 2000s. The first was a PhI (n=30) and the second was a randomised and placebo controlled PhII (n=120), but results were never published, nor did a pivotal trial start to bring it to market.

Now we have (non-)steroidal antiandrogens with published clinical data, which are fluridil, clascoterone (CB-03-01) and pyrilutamide.

15 hours ago, jondoeuk said:

ProStrakan, the company that eventually acquired the rights to PSK-3841 (aka RU-58841), ran two clinical trials in humans in the early to mid 2000s. The first was a PhI (n=30) and the second was a randomised and placebo controlled PhII (n=120), but results were never published, nor did a pivotal trial start to bring it to market.

Now we have (non-)steroidal antiandrogens with published clinical data, which are fluridil, clascoterone (CB-03-01) and pyrilutamide.

Apparently someone got in touch with one of the researchers conducting the trial, and they said the trial was positive but the trial ended due to financial reasons, mainly the fact that the parent was going to expire and they had no reason to push it. 

Not going to put all my trust in the information but just worth putting out there 

• 3 weeks later...

So it looks like Pyrilutamide Iwas being sold for about a year,  but isn't being sold anywhere these days.  There was some sort of cease and desist to the companies, like Anagenic, that were selling it.  

Some on reddit say this is a good sign and it will be sold soon.  

I did find that minoxidilmax sells Pyrilutamide,  but from what I can research,  everyone is saying it's probably fake and most likely just RU.  

4 hours ago, Etownone said:

Thanks...  I've seen a couple places online that sell it even Amazon.    But I think I'll go wotu the official link you sent me.   Thx again. 

Be careful to create an account (you can buy without creating an account...) because you will have a 10% discount and then on the second order you will have 15% discount + free shipping.

Edited by EricLaurent