My Hair transplant Pics, 2000 graphs

Michael D

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, Michael D said:

Getting a piece of that 12 or 17 million dollar lawsuit was tempting. But I felt I had to do the right thing. I'm OK with the work that got done there. Too many people doing bad things for money nowadays, the lawsuit?

I'm a bit perplexed by this comment. The clinic you went to are notoriously bad on every level. We've seen the cases on here and we've seen the news reports. You seem to be insinuating that the lawsuit itself is an example of 'people doing bad things for money', as if the "victims" of this place are not really victims at all and are making it up.

The opposite is true. This clinic do bad work on good people for money. That's why people were so keen to steer you clear from them - out of concern for you and your head. You've put 4,000 precious grafts in their hands and we all hope it works out ok, but I'm really confused as to why you would have gone back for round two after learning about them?

It would be great if you could share some new pictures.

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

can you please clarify where you went for this 2nd procedure? thanks

The OP seems like a glutton for punishment so I think we can safely say he went back to the slaughterhouse for another go!

• Like 1