NW6 
Total grafts - 7014
Scalp - 4264
Beard - 2750

Yes, at Eugenix you can imagine long hair even after developing baldness. Ajay Shrivastav at the age of 50 felt like he is reliving his youth. Keeping long hair and a ponytail was his long dream. But soon he faced the issue of baldness. He then trusted Eugenix for his transformation.

A total of 7014 grafts were required to deal with his case. Out of these grafts, 2750 grafts were extracted from his beard and the rest from his scalp. Now, you can see how he is flaunting his long hair and how boastfully he kept his long ponytail. He is very much satisfied and received beyond his expectations.

The link to the YouTube video: 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2
  • Well Done 1

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

I remember watching the video on Ajay about four years ago. His whole life has turned around for the better as a result! 💯👌

It sure has ..i wonder would Ajay agree with most females retort “why bother with a HT ,just shave it ,it’s only hair “

Not bloody likely 😃

Im wondering why more HIgh NW guys don’t embrace the ponytail to do away with crown liabilities ??

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

NW6 
Total grafts - 7014
Scalp - 4264
Beard - 2750

Yes, at Eugenix you can imagine long hair even after developing baldness. Ajay Shrivastav at the age of 50 felt like he is reliving his youth. Keeping long hair and a ponytail was his long dream. But soon he faced the issue of baldness. He then trusted Eugenix for his transformation.

A total of 7014 grafts were required to deal with his case. Out of these grafts, 2750 grafts were extracted from his beard and the rest from his scalp. Now, you can see how he is flaunting his long hair and how boastfully he kept his long ponytail. He is very much satisfied and received beyond his expectations.

The link to the YouTube video: 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

From NW6 to NW Thor 🤣🔥

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

It sure has ..i wonder would Ajay agree with most females retort “why bother with a HT ,just shave it ,it’s only hair “

Not bloody likely 😃

Im wondering why more HIgh NW guys don’t embrace the ponytail to do away with crown liabilities ??

Maybe you should also try, You're the GOAT of NW7. 🤣🤘

2 hours ago, DHT said:

Maybe you should also try, You're the GOAT of NW7. 🤣🤘

Haha…perhaps “ formerly one of the 🐐” is more accurate……just wait till you see what’s coming up behind me in 2023 ….it’ll blow your mind !! 

Edited by Zoomster
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

From 🧑🏼‍🦲 to man bun incredible!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
On 12/21/2022 at 4:17 AM, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Mr. Ajay

will be visiting us soon, to add density in the crown. 

image.thumb.png.6ba075e671aca06dcd62c8289586a32b.png

The great thing about the man bun is you can conceal the crown well.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/20/2022 at 7:59 PM, Zoomster said:

Haha…perhaps “ formerly one of the 🐐” is more accurate……just wait till you see what’s coming up behind me in 2023 ….it’ll blow your mind !! 

I have seen your latest thread, you just got one more sitting with Dr. P. I know that a man full of hairs will rise soon like never before 🤣😍

• Haha 1