Nope. They cancelled saying they were refunding on my request. I didn't EVER request to cancel. I was going to do a youtube video with mattdominance. I did advise them of this. I suspect that as it was the lower package they thought they would get found out....

• Sad 1

I had to cancel flights - 12 weeks for refund. £65 admin charge. Visa was £150 as no uk evisa. Petrol £30 to get to London and back. £150 train tickets already booked. £160 dog kennel fees paid.....Then the kicker - 6 months for a refund. I have absolutely no idea why it would take so long. Perhaps Dr Arika can enlighten us all and confirm this is general Eugenix policy?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, daz said:

I had to cancel flights - 12 weeks for refund. £65 admin charge. Visa was £150 as no uk evisa. Petrol £30 to get to London and back. £150 train tickets already booked. £160 dog kennel fees paid.....Then the kicker - 6 months for a refund. I have absolutely no idea why it would take so long. Perhaps Dr Arika can enlighten us all and confirm this is general Eugenix policy?

Damn Bro, not good at all, so they just cancelled with no good reason 😞

• Administrators

Please create your own thread. If you have concerns do not post it on other threads, create a new one. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Uh, for those bashing this guy, six months for a refund is absolutely, absolutely outrageous and completely unacceptable. There is no good reason why a refund should take anywhere near that long. Moreover, if you paid by credit card, you won't be able to chargeback after a specified amount of time. For Visa, it is four months. 

2 minutes ago, g8n2h9k3u7 said:

Uh, for those bashing this guy, six months for a refund is absolutely, absolutely outrageous and completely unacceptable. There is no good reason why a refund should take anywhere near that long. Moreover, if you paid by credit card, you won't be able to chargeback after a specified amount of time. For Visa, it is four months. 

Not bashing at all. Just need the whole story. I edited my post because I don’t have patience for the drama. But my point still stands about the blood tests.  

In regards to refund, depends on your form of payment. International bank transfer refunds take like 2 months. Not sure about indias policies. 

and of course credit cards should be different and I have no idea what englands refund policies are as well. 

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 5:35 AM, daz said:

Nope. They cancelled saying they were refunding on my request. I didn't EVER request to cancel. I was going to do a youtube video with mattdominance. I did advise them of this. I suspect that as it was the lower package they thought they would get found out....

Eugenix is equally respectful towards every patient, I also went with the exclusive package tho, sad to hear you out mate, the best way will be to contact them directly now.