Bruno Ferreira | 2879 Grafts | 29y | NW 3 | December 2022

Mars11

Although I see what you mean about the subtle difference the lighting makes here, I'd just like to reiterate that this hairline already looks phenomenal. You look like you've had the ideal hair transplant experience -- quick healing, minimal ugly-duck, highly presentable appearance at around 2 months, and a 5 month result that anyone would love to have at 1 year! 

• Like 1

@FallenIdol 

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. You are right. There is nothing for me to complain about at this point. But the journey after a HT has simply put me in a situation of endless uncertainty. At least that's how it feels. Anyway, this forum is a great support to get through all the stages after a HT. So thank you all!

1 hour ago, Mars11 said:

@FallenIdol 

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. You are right. There is nothing for me to complain about at this point. But the journey after a HT has simply put me in a situation of endless uncertainty. At least that's how it feels. Anyway, this forum is a great support to get through all the stages after a HT. So thank you all!

For what's worth, you're not alone on that. 

But as the other user said, you've been doing fine so far and better then many especially around so little time. You have a lot to look forward to.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Attached is my current status of month 7. At the moment I can't find the time to take really optimal photos. As soon as I have more time, I will upload more comparable photos again.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the result so far. From my point of view, the result couldn't be more natural. But I think it lacks just a bit of density (comparing with the grafts that have been implanted), but I'm not complaining. The HT is still a huge positive change to my personal well-being.
BF said about 2 months ago that I should expect improvements until month 10-12. And I know that is the main consensus here. But for around 1.5 months I hardly see any changes, so I would be really surprised if something will change from now on.

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

Edit:
I added a couple more close-ups.

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

Edited by Mars11
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mars11 said:

Attached is my current status of month 7. At the moment I can't find the time to take really optimal photos. As soon as I have more time, I will upload more comparable photos again.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the result so far. From my point of view, the result couldn't be more natural. But I think it lacks just a bit of density (comparing with the grafts that have been implanted), but I'm not complaining. The HT is still a huge positive change to my personal well-being.
BF said about 2 months ago that I should expect impressions by month 10-12. And I know that is the main consensus here. But for 1.5 months I hardly see any changes, so I would be really surprised if something will change from now on.

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

Edit:
I added a couple more close-ups.

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

looks good dude 👏🏻

• Like 1

Another top drawer transplant from Dr F.

Regarding your density concerns - you will only achieve maximum density from a 2nd procedure. I had a 2nd procedure and it just perfects the result. 

• Like 2

On 7/19/2023 at 7:03 PM, asterix0 said:

I think it looks good, can you take some more pictures just outside in any natural light? 

Indoor car photos for example are the most flattering, as there is no direct light on the head. 

Sure, I will post a couple more photos in the following weeks.

On 7/21/2023 at 9:12 PM, Sitries1 said:

Another top drawer transplant from Dr F.

Regarding your density concerns - you will only achieve maximum density from a 2nd procedure. I had a 2nd procedure and it just perfects the result. 

Hi Sitries,

as I said, I am already very satisfied with the result after 7 months. Thanks to BF.

You are probably right. I mean, your result is exceptional. In your case (you are a perfectionist, no offense :-)) I can definitely understand the reasons for a second transplant. Still your your case, obviously the first one, really supported my decision to go with BF.

Personally, I wouldn't take the risk of using the amount of grafts of 2 HTs for the first third. I would say that my hairloss is a bit more aggressive than yours, and even if Fin works quite well - you never know if you might have to stop at some point.

For most a HT is the illusion of a full head of hair. 

Edited by Mars11

• Administrators

Fantastic results wow 🤩 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/19/2023 at 7:03 PM, asterix0 said:

I think it looks good, can you take some more pictures just outside in any natural light? 

Indoor car photos for example are the most flattering, as there is no direct light on the head. 

Today it's 7 and a half months since the operation.

IMG_1798.jpg

Edited by Mars11
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

lately I haven't really had the time or the will to update my status. Not much has really changed. Note from my side, I had to stop using Fin temporarily since 2 months due to personal circumstances. So far no acceleration of hair loss, but of course I'm worried. Will probably start again in 1-2 months.

For me the (probably more or less final) result is a big improvement compared to before. I have much more freedom after sports, swimming or in bad weather without worrying about the hairstyle. There are good days and not so good days, sometimes I'm very happy and sometimes I think, hmm, maybe a little touch-up wouldn't be wrong. Either way, I find the result very natural and now I just hope to maintain this status for years, better decades.

Cheers and thanks for the feedback so far.

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

• Like 3