Bruno Ferreira | 2879 Grafts | 29y | NW 3 | December 2022

Mars11

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Attached you will find my current status after almost exactly 4 months (120 days). The pictures were taken right after a visit to the hairdresser. The light conditions of the shots are certainly to my advantage. Today I am satisfied with the hairline for the first time. It looks, in my opinion, already quite natural, even if it is still a long way to the final result.
I will upload close-ups of the recipient and donor area this weekend.

IMG_1534.png

IMG_1535.png

IMG_1536.png

IMG_1537.png

Edited by Mars11
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, NikosHair said:

image.png.cfbf82c170bfe26e7adb634c35f2c395.png

image.png.4869020441253b5894755561e3732990.png

Holy moly!

Hi @NikosHair
Thank you for making this comparison.

Even though I think the 1st picture shows my situation in a rather unflattering light/perspective (+ before Fin), the change already feels huge to me. In month 3 I felt like nothing really happened and today I already feel as comfortable with my hairstyle as I maybe was the last time 10 years ago (if at all).

Edited by Mars11
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's the 5 month mark (156th day post op).

I can now have a hairstyle that I could never do before. Which is great.
I'm hoping for a little more density next months. I still see some new hairs, but the rate of improvement from month 3 to 4 has decreased imho.

Cheers everyone!

IMG_1613 2.png

IMG_1615 2.png

IMG_1614 2.png

Edited by Mars11
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Looking good from what I can see. Have you got any pics that have been taken outside of the car? It’s not the most ideal setting to see how it’s growing in. Thanks 🙏 

Hi, thanks for your reply.

As I you said and I mentioned before those pictures in the car are rather to my “advantage”. In bad light there is a visible lack of density. I’ll post some more photos (the ones in the bedroom with steady light conditions as always and a couple of pictures im “bad lightning”) over the course of the next days.

• Like 2

Just now, Mars11 said:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

As I you said and I mentioned before those pictures in the car are rather to my “advantage”. In bad light there is a visible lack of density. I’ll post some more photos (the ones in the bedroom with steady light conditions as always and a couple of pictures im “bad lightning”) over the course of the next days.

Thank you 🙏 much appreciated 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Very natural hairline ...the density will improve till 12-14 months as hairs will get matured....generally its 8th month where people find the most noticeable difference and you still have 3 months to reach there...i bet you will get blown away at 8th month mark...so congratulations in advance...Happy growing and keep updating ..😊

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Hi, thanks everyone for their nice feedback!

attached are two pictures at the same time but different light. The difference is clearly noticeable. But I’m pretty happy for now.

IMG_1633.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mars11 said:

attached are two pictures at the same time but different light. The difference is clearly noticeable. But I’m pretty happy for now.

IMG_1633.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

For 5 months in, this is really good man 👏🏻👏🏻

10 hours ago, Mars11 said:

IMG_1633.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

Looking very good for 5 months in! Really looking forward to seeing your 8 and 12 month results. Happy growing.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks amazing 🤩 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.