Dr Nadimi 2003 grafts 11-14-22

Chetman2112

1 hour ago, stephcurry30 said:

I think you should inquire about it. Different clinics and doctors do things differently. But a medical report of surgery ahs to bee documented and released to the patient if requested. 

Thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 6:28 AM, stephcurry30 said:

Sorry guys been busy, I coach football and as a team we all buzzed our hair down, I had an awesome buzz cut just 4 weeks ago, looked great but wanted to do an update with some growth, I did get a slight haircut today and so here’s my 10 month update. As to my experience with Dr Nadimi, I couldn’t be happier, my hair looks totally natural and she probably knocked 15 years off my age. I only had 2000 grafts, and I was very thin. I take oral minoxidil every day, no propecia at this point but will monitor to see how things go, I’m going to be 57 in November and if you would of told me at 25 I would have this much hair at 57 I would of been ecstatic, my Dad lost all his hair before he turned 30. Anyways I’m going to show you where I stand today, my plan is to start growing my hair out for the winter and let loose:) the first pic is my before and the rest I took today after a haircut, again I’m very happy and have zero regrets, cheers everyone! 

IMG_5630.jpeg

IMG_5629.jpeg

IMG_5627.jpeg

IMG_5626.jpeg

IMG_5624.jpeg

IMG_5623.jpeg

IMG_5622.jpeg

IMG_5621.jpeg

IMG_5620.jpeg

IMG_5619.jpeg

IMG_5617.jpeg

IMG_5616.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

• Administrators

Wow, no illusion necessary.

F634B886-FE2B-4EAE-89FA-AAA39D3A919D.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

12 months update? @Chetman2112 

Have you also thought about letting transplanted hair grow out fuller. I'm curious to see how dense or see through the hairline looks with longer hair.

I like how natural it looks from nadimi as you kept it buzz most of the growth process. Without seeing scaring from incisions at least on pictures, Also how natural it blends in.

I've seen transplants where they will buzz cut it and you can tell where transplanted hair ends and native hair begins. Mostly on turkey ones.

Would love a result like that. Being able to cut it short during the Chicago summer days, with no tell or difference on transplanted hair and native hair, As well as grow it out during the cold days. 

Edited by Yoni
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

@Chetman2112this has been an amazing journey. Dr. Nadimi nailed your hairline design! Even if you don’t come back to share your post 12 month result, your 10 month was literally the best one could hope for at any point during their HT journey!

Congratulations! This is a home run. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, thought I would do another update as I’ve had quite a few requests. I am extremely happy, it’s awesome not worrying about my hair anymore, it changes your whole mindset. I get compliments and comments all the time about my hair and how lucky I am to have great hair especially at my age. I’ll be 58 in November and feel fantastic. I have wave in my hair that hasn’t been there in 15 years. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask or email me, I want to pay it forward as this procedure has changed my life:) I’d like to say something else about Dr. Nadimi, she has always been available via email to answer any questions I’ve had, she’s wonderful and obviously her results speak for themselves. She’s a hair artist, she followed my cowlicks and wave perfectly and my hair looks like it did when I was much younger. 

IMG_6545.jpeg

IMG_6543.jpeg

IMG_6544.jpeg

IMG_6547.jpeg

IMG_6516.jpeg

Edited by Chetman2112
Deleting one pic
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 9:24 PM, Hangman said:

Hey @Chetman2112 - just checking in for an update.  I know a lot of people would love to see it.  Hope all else is well and we can take a peek soon.  Glad you're happy!

Updated today with new pictures, couldn’t be happier. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 12:33 AM, Steeeve said:

@Chetman2112this has been an amazing journey. Dr. Nadimi nailed your hairline design! Even if you don’t come back to share your post 12 month result, your 10 month was literally the best one could hope for at any point during their HT journey!

Congratulations! This is a home run. 

Updated!

6 hours ago, care_for_hair_78 said:

Looks fantastic! I'm about a week shy of 2 months post my surgery with Dr. Nadimi, and completely agree she has been outstanding to work with. Now I'm just looking forward to another few months to see some growth!

You will be very happy in a few months, enjoy the ride! 

• Like 1