Dr. Nader 4th FUE 1111 grafts (9300) total

Guy73

Well, it’s been a journey. Hopefully this is my last procedure. If you followed my first journey I would say I had decent results. This time around was more of a touch up mainly the crown although we still squeezed a few grafts in front on the one side. 
Notably I am very pleased on the uniformity basically on my entire scalp. I can almost pull off a short buzz even with that much taken out of my donor. I credit the skill of Dr. Nader and punch size as long with my ability to heal well. I am about 7 days out here. Can’t wait!

if you’re looking for a Doctor with Skill, integrity and a quality result that looks natural, then stop right here you found him!

Laser helmet, minoxidil , vitamins and some natural extract oils. Seems to be keeping me holding strong!

https://imgur.com/a/llI6aw4

• Like 1

@Guy73 I see him this Monday and Tuesday for my 2nd (and final procedure) to increase frontal/crown density and lower my hairline a bit. Hoping for another 4K+ graphs for a total of 8K+ altogether.

Your story was one I followed in the first place to bring me to Nader so I thank you for that. Since then I've referred about 7 friends that have seen him with amazing results as well. He's the best! 

18 minutes ago, Let2Fly said:

@Guy73 I see him this Monday and Tuesday for my 2nd (and final procedure) to increase frontal/crown density and lower my hairline a bit. Hoping for another 4K+ graphs for a total of 8K+ altogether.

Your story was one I followed in the first place to bring me to Nader so I thank you for that. Since then I've referred about 7 friends that have seen him with amazing results as well. He's the best! 

He really is kind of a Godsend to us Norwood bros who want top notch service and results for a super affordable price. All without having to fly to Turkey or Thailand or some other crazy place. I really feel his bedside manner and care and consideration is better than mosT top US docs from what I’ve heard too 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Let2Fly said:

Awesome! I was so happy with my results I wanted to help others. Not sure if you do this but I but about 3-4 can of h2ocean spray. Use it few times every hour for about 7 days you you will heal like crazy. Dr. Nader mentioned he couldn’t believe how good my donor looked considering all the punches I had done. Although I am sure other factors at play I swear by that spray!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

Awesome! I was so happy with my results I wanted to help others. Not sure if you do this but I but about 3-4 can of h2ocean spray. Use it few times every hour for about 7 days you you will heal like crazy. Dr. Nader mentioned he couldn’t believe how good my donor looked considering all the punches I had done. Although I am sure other factors at play I swear by that spray!

You sprayed the donor as well? Nader said no need to spray the donor area with saline if I remember correctly 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

1 hour ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

You sprayed the donor as well? Nader said no need to spray the donor area with saline if I remember correctly 

I know he says that but I have done it this way all 4 times with excellent healing and no shockloss in my donor.  Like I said I never used the saline he gives you. I always use h2ocean. I also used my laser helmet immediately when I get back. 

• Administrators

Wow incredible journey. Dr. Nader has done an amazing job with you. Is it possible to upload the photos directly to the forum? So we don't have to click on links to view them.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow incredible journey. Dr. Nader has done an amazing job with you. Is it possible to upload the photos directly to the forum? So we don't have to click on links to view them.

I can work on that. I think some past links don’t work and it wasn’t possible to edit before. That’s the only reason I use the links. 

13 minutes ago, davidn said:

@Guy73At which age did you do your first surgery? Ever been on fin? Awesome results!

I believe I was 42. Honestly I receded early 20’s but my center tuff was still good and crown so I parted it to the side and no one could really tell I was losing. I tried to convince myself for the longest time I was born with a high forehead. Lol 

fast forward to about 40 things became very apparent and even the crown was going. I will be 50 in a few months and have a better hairline than I did even as a teenager. 
I tried Fin back in the late 90’s for 3 months my testosterone was through the roof back then but even then I got scared and went off. Now being older things change and not willing to go down that route at this point. I even joked with Dr. Nader. I said I read every ones regimen and then you have a guy like me with these essential oils.😂 although I do use minoxidil and laser helmet for about 7 years. 

13 hours ago, Guy73 said:

@Guy73 Did Nader give you the option to not shave the top of your head on this last procedure? A couple of the guys I sent to him didn't have to shave the top, apparently he worked around it. Just wondering if there's a reason you chose to shave your whole head for the last procedure or two? 

I also healed super fast the first procedure (4400 graphs) last year just using the saline...however I took you up on your recco and got a couple cans of the h2ocean for this time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 11:43 PM, Let2Fly said:

@Guy73 Did Nader give you the option to not shave the top of your head on this last procedure? A couple of the guys I sent to him didn't have to shave the top, apparently he worked around it. Just wondering if there's a reason you chose to shave your whole head for the last procedure or two? 

I also healed super fast the first procedure (4400 graphs) last year just using the saline...however I took you up on your recco and got a couple cans of the h2ocean for this time. :)

He did give me the option. I asked him what’s better for him? He said a shaved head. So I always do the shaved head. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 2:57 PM, Guy73 said:

He did give me the option. I asked him what’s better for him? He said a shaved head. So I always do the shaved head. 

3 weeks out from my 2nd session with Nader. Man he really is the best. First round a year ago was 4400 graphs from hairline to crown. This time it was 4100 more, 2650 to lower and increase density in hairline and another 1450 on just the crown. Now the waiting begins... :)

By the way...your recommendation on the H2Ocean was great! Thank you!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Any updates?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

A few days will be the end of 5 months. Had very little Shockloss this time but hard to say in my crown. Keep in mind I always had thin hair. My hair color in combination with thinness, sometimes certain angles it can almost disappear in certain conditions. One reason I needed sooo much work done. I do feel content. My crown hopefully fills in more. In my experience 8-10 months on crown. 
One thing I am grateful for is it looking natural. I myself have a hard time spotting I had work done. I do feel as crazy as this sounds I have more donor left. Not sure if I will ever use but I am confident it’s there.IMG_5252.thumb.jpeg.8c37b16663b63465e4e5f8d67ea92a48.jpegIMG_5251.thumb.jpeg.d52450ef706cb42ecd046d809c2ebcb3.jpegIMG_5240.thumb.jpeg.081fc438f2361f9fa0c12ee3dd227dcf.jpegIMG_5244.thumb.jpeg.11c712a4a86c83a69c83c9f3754fe31d.jpegIMG_5238.thumb.jpeg.ad2f54222df184408a6eae973318fd82.jpegIMG_5231.thumb.jpeg.c7c62f2646665ec6b76ee0037851dfa9.jpegIMG_5085.thumb.jpeg.e33ecec4ee3d4d45d2a684249f866080.jpegIMG_5014.thumb.jpeg.ca9903634a069a35c36d4442878d5fe2.jpegThank you Dr.Nader! 

• Well Done 1

• Administrators

Now this is a transformation 

147E7E3C-BF4C-45AD-9AA9-00DE0E618362.jpeg

92780D16-014B-4406-B86A-5A4301894DFF.jpeg

View my thread

14 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Now this is a transformation 

147E7E3C-BF4C-45AD-9AA9-00DE0E618362.jpeg

92780D16-014B-4406-B86A-5A4301894DFF.jpeg

Couldn’t agree more! I am so grateful to be one of the lucky ones. Dr. Nader did a great job for sure.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...