Dr Lorenzo 2201 Grafts 19.10.22

One month update:

so the ugly duckling phase begins.  As you can see from the pictures, the transplanted hair has grown a little in length and shedding has started.  I'm expecting the rest of the grafts to shed in the next week or so.  

The only other thing of note is that my native hair is growing very quickly.  This will hopefully mean that I can cover the transplanted area in a few weeks.  

Please let me know what you all think.  

Thanks

20221118_203935.jpg

20221118_203945.jpg

20221118_203948.jpg

20221118_203954.jpg

Edited by splitting hairs
Typo

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

4 hours ago, shadowcast said:

Looks really good. Is Lorenzo changing his style a bit? Seems like a very straight hairline compared to his usual work.

Thank you.  Dr Lorenzo did say to me that because of my age and the fact that I've been stable on Finasteride for so long, we could be aggressive with the design.  So I opted to go aggressive.

However, I did notice on his youtube channel that some of his hairline designs are more youthful now.  But it depends on the patient.  

Typo

Propecia since July 2008

2 minutes ago, shiba1985 said:

you have the type of hair, where most surgeons in the world should be able to hit a home run. 

Let's hope so! Thank you! 

As you will see, my thickness was 58 to 60 microns.  I also had a large number of 3 hair grafts.  

Update

Propecia since July 2008

5 hours ago, splitting hairs said:

However, I did notice on his youtube channel that some of his hairline designs are more youthful now.  But it depends on the patient.  

Yeah I think this is like a Couto or Freitas influence or something. Makes me wish I opted for a straight hairline. I think your result will be great.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, shadowcast said:

Yeah I think this is like a Couto or Freitas influence or something. Makes me wish I opted for a straight hairline. I think your result will be great.

Yes, it seems that way.  Thanks.  

The advantage with FUE is that you can get small adjustments pretty easily.  So if you want to straighten your hairline, then most surgeons would be able to accommodate that. 

Propecia since July 2008

17 hours ago, splitting hairs said:

One month update:

so the ugly duckling phase begins.  As you can see from the pictures, the transplanted hair has grown a little in length and shedding has started.  I'm expecting the rest of the grafts to shed in the next week or so.  

The only other thing of note is that my native hair is growing very quickly.  This will hopefully mean that I can cover the transplanted area in a few weeks.  

Please let me know what you all think.  

Thanks

20221118_203935.jpg

20221118_203945.jpg

20221118_203948.jpg

20221118_203954.jpg

Looks very good! Looking forward to seeing the final result!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like your going to get a fantastic result. Exceptional density of the transplant combined with thick hair means your into a winner! It's amazing how the top surgeons can cover such large areas with such low graft counts. I would of said that was minimum 3000 grafts! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Please see 2 month photos below.  As you can see, the 'ugly duckling phase' is in full flow now!  Almost all of the transplanted hair has shed.  

Onwards and upwards from here 🤞

20221218_141703.jpg

20221218_141738.jpg

20221218_141744.jpg

20221218_141806.jpg

20221218_141840.jpg

20221218_141858.jpg

Propecia since July 2008

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great @splitting hairs. Looking forward to seeing the glow up. Could you post a link to the post from the greek forum which took inspiration from please (or just the pics, whatever works)?

I'm booked in with Dr. Lorenzo for later this year so would like to have a few examples of the hairline design which I would hope to have (will be showing yours too). Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, champ99 said:

Looks great @splitting hairs. Looking forward to seeing the glow up. Could you post a link to the post from the greek forum which took inspiration from please (or just the pics, whatever works)?

I'm booked in with Dr. Lorenzo for later this year so would like to have a few examples of the hairline design which I would hope to have (will be showing yours too). Thanks!

Thank you!

Please see link below:

https://www.hairlossgr.com/forum/forums/injerto-capilar-dr-lorenzo.117/

• Like 1

Propecia since July 2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

4 month update.  Happy with how things are progressing.  I'm going to Madrid in a few weeks for my 5 month check-up with Dr Lorenzo.  

20230228_183138.jpg

20230228_183159.jpg

20230228_183253.jpg

• Like 2

Propecia since July 2008

• 1 month later...