Dr Lorenzo 2201 Grafts 19.10.22

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi All,

Apologies that I have not updated sooner!  Been very busy with work and family etc.

I have just passed the 12 month mark and I am pleased to say that I am very happy with my results.  My new hairline frames my face perfectly and I really like the temple points.  I am able to style my hair in ways that I have been unable to style it for years!  People have commented that my hair looks nice and that is always a confidence booster!

However, hair greed is real lol.  I would like a bit more density and will be heading back to Madrid soon to put the finishing touches on this!

Please see my 12 month photo's below.

PS - I forgot to add that I added in 1 dose of Avodart per week a few months ago, in addition to 6 doses of Propecia per week.  I discussed this with Dr Lorenzo, too.  It was mainly for my own piece of mind, as I have been on Propecia for 15 years and worry about continued hair loss.  

12 months 1.jpg

12 months 2.jpg

12 months 3.jpg

12 months 4.jpg

Edited by splitting hairs
  • Like 1

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

On 11/2/2023 at 12:40 PM, splitting hairs said:

Hi All,

Apologies that I have not updated sooner!  Been very busy with work and family etc.

I have just passed the 12 month mark and I am pleased to say that I am very happy with my results.  My new hairline frames my face perfectly and I really like the temple points.  I am able to style my hair in ways that I have been unable to style it for years!  People have commented that my hair looks nice and that is always a confidence booster!

However, hair greed is real lol.  I would like a bit more density and will be heading back to Madrid soon to put the finishing touches on this!

Please see my 12 month photo's below.

PS - I forgot to add that I added in 1 dose of Avodart per week a few months ago, in addition to 6 doses of Propecia per week.  I discussed this with Dr Lorenzo, too.  It was mainly for my own piece of mind, as I have been on Propecia for 15 years and worry about continued hair loss.  

12 months 1.jpg

12 months 2.jpg

12 months 3.jpg

12 months 4.jpg

Looks good!

Your results are fantastic my friend, congratulations. 

I'm sure he's told you but I had my second procedure with Dr Lorenzo last week on the same day as your brother. When he described that his brother had also had a transplant the year previous, and with the scalp conditions, I put the pieces together and realised he was speaking about you. Such a small world! You were in the surgery room whilst your brother and I were waiting for our head washes/post op assessment by the Doctor a few doors away. 

I remember reading your results posts last year from October onwards, as I had my first procedure in December, and it's been great to follow. Been a great read and I look forward to following more of your progress. For the record, your results are already top notch and I'm sure the small touch up will knock it even further out of the park. 

Anyways, it was a pleasure meeting your brother and I wish you both the very best. Thanks for posting! 

Hi Magic,

Yes, my brother told me.  I'm so glad that you found the thread useful.  I owe so much to this community and wanted to give something back.  

I had a futher 601 grafts to add some more density.  HAIR GREED IS REAL! 🤣  Very happy again so far.  

Best of luck and happy growing!

• Like 1

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: