Last minute Eugenix questions

Hey all, 

I am an Australian leaving for India this Sunday for a 2500 graft HT at Eugenix, and just wanted to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything for the trip.

I have organised the following;

eVisa, Passport, international covid vaccine certificate, Air Suvidha declaration (should I get my documents printed physically or is on the phone as a pdf ok?). 

I’m bringing a small backpack with a couple extra buttoned shirts, underwear, a powerbank for the flight, gaming device.

I haven’t bought yet, but intend to buy an Australian to Indian power converter and a neck pillow. 

my question to you is, am I missing anything? Thank you very much for reading and I’m happy to report back my experience if it interests anyone. 

• Valued Contributor

Buy a good neck pillow not only for the flight. But also to help keep your head up after the surgery when sleeping. I'm an Aussie and one thing I really want to add when going to Eugenix is to just relax and enjoy yourself. You will be treated like a king. All the best. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I would print out all your documents just in case. All the documents you mentioned are sufficient.

Eugenix will give you a neck pillow post surgery.

Not sure why you would need a power bank if your phone and computer (should you bring) are dual voltage to handle up to 230 volts, which they mostly are. If that is the case, all you would need is a type D converter which attaches to the charging plugs on your devices allowing it to plug into the outlets in India.

You are assured a great experience!

• Like 2

On 10/23/2022 at 10:39 PM, PajamaSam said:

Hey all, 

I am an Australian leaving for India this Sunday for a 2500 graft HT at Eugenix, and just wanted to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything for the trip.

I have organised the following;

eVisa, Passport, international covid vaccine certificate, Air Suvidha declaration (should I get my documents printed physically or is on the phone as a pdf ok?). 

I’m bringing a small backpack with a couple extra buttoned shirts, underwear, a powerbank for the flight, gaming device.

I haven’t bought yet, but intend to buy an Australian to Indian power converter and a neck pillow. 

my question to you is, am I missing anything? Thank you very much for reading and I’m happy to report back my experience if it interests anyone. 

I would print all your documents physically just as a backup in case any electronic versions don’t work right at the airport.

Eugenix should be giving you a neck pillow. They also sell them at the airports worst case. 

Edited by general-etwan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the replies! 
to SLA; the powerbank is to power the phone during the flight; doesn’t do any converting as far as I know. 
to general-etwan; I’m planning on printing these tomorrow morning and then I jet off Monday. I had a read through your personal experience and it was a really cool insight. Thanks again 

• Like 1

Always good to notify your bank of your intended international travel in case they flag a suspicious transaction (e.g. buying something at a local store) and temporarily block your account. This is someething that should be done travelling anywhere overseas. Same as ensuring to have appropriate travel insurances in place.

Most major banks can be given notice of dates and destination via their banking apps!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the replies! 
This community is really welcoming and supportive, and I have to say I wouldn’t have taken the plunge to get the procedure done had I not read about many of your experiences. 
Take care and I’ll be back with updates in the near future

• Like 1