Eugenix Dr Das 4530 grafts

Benny79

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Norwood 6 is a pattern of loss which you seem to have another option for budget friendly option is HDC and dr doganay

HDC is a great option. Dr. Christina is reasonably priced at 2.4 per graft. Doganay I would avoid for issues he had in the past.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/28/2022 at 1:34 AM, Benny79 said:

My Story I have being researching HT's since I start going bald at 30 (43 now) After years of research and many quotes I finely took the plunge and went to Dr Saifi in Poland 3 years ago. To be honest I wasn't mad on going to Turkey (based in Ireland). The whole procedure was great totally painless which I was shocked at and wished I had done it years ago! All my fears were quashed. He said my doner area wasn't great and could only get 2000 grafts FUE. It wasn't cheap compared to a lot of other places (Turkey). I paid about €6000 then he sold me a course of CR shampoos that he sells there was no hard sale he just recommended them which cost €350 and recommended that I get the hair max laser Comb which I did and was an extra €500 so All in I spent €7000. He also said I will probably need a second HT about 800 grafts for crown depending on my results. I have since learned although I cant fault Dr Salfi  he only ever does 2000 grafts max plus I dont feel the shampoos really did anything. I still use the laser comb but honestly I dont think this does anything either. But he said I  need to use it everyday for the rest of my life and it only takes 2 mins. All in all, 3 years on I feel a little disappointed as I know lads who have gone to Turkey got way more grafts and way better results for half the price with no research and going to hair mills in most cases. below is some of my pictures. People that dont know cant tell I have got a HT done, even my barber didn't notice thats the plus side! The down side is my mates that know think I was ripped off and now my hair is starting to get me down again.

So I decided to go get a second HT done and this time somewhere cheaper but has been recommended here as this site is amazing, full with knowledge and experiences probably to much information at times. But I have narrowed my search to DR Bicer (although I recently heard she has put her prices way up) Dr Turan I am going to contact these and ask for quotes. Also Dr Bianga as I know hes the best in the business but probably way out of my price range which is €4000 max. Also a few people I know have gone to a place called Anotomica Clinic in Turkey and have got great results! but I have heard nothing about them and have a feeling they are a hair mill but was taking to the chap that went there and have to say I was really impressed with his results. Asked him why he choose there and he said he actually seen peoples results from there and was impressed so thats how he decided. I just want density on top and crown as I am happy with hair line.

So I am just starting this thread to ask peoples opinions and advise? As I really want to make this my last trip for a HT and hopefully a good one. I kinda had my mind made up on Dr Bicer as I heard shes good when it comes to density but might be out of my price range now. Tempted to go to Anotomica clinc on seen results in person and I suppose Dr Turan is the safe bet.

From been a very long time lurker on this forum! To actually posting, all help is very much appreciated..  

629741578_Pic2BeforeHT.thumb.jpg.66cd96732ca8d38c36c4657ed8a47243.jpg

Pic 1 before Ht.jpg

After  Ht pic 1.jpg

After HT Pic 2.jpg

A fter HT pic 3.jpg

After HT pic 4.jpg

After HT Pic 5.jpg

Donor area.jpg

Dr Yaman is within your budget and he is a safe and good option. So you could contact him.

Other good and budget options to consider would be dr turan, dr Gur and dr demirsoy. 

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 6:26 PM, Jackdaniels said:

Dr Yaman is within your budget and he is a safe and good option. So you could contact him.

Other good and budget options to consider would be dr turan, dr Gur and dr demirsoy. 

Is Gur only a good budget option or is he overall a good surgeon and I’ve heard people prefer him over turan 

4 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Is Gur only a good budget option or is he overall a good surgeon and I’ve heard people prefer him over turan 

Gur is overal a good surgeon at a decent and affordable price. Both Gur and turan are at the same level, but they differ in their technique. Turan uses Choi implanter to implant the grafts without incisions, while Gur is doing incisions and then the grafts are implanted by techs.  

• Valued Contributor

You’re going to need 6-8k grafts (on top of the 2K that you’ve already had). I can’t really see this happening without beard grafts going into the mix. Ensure whichever doctor you choose is adept at the art of utilizing beard grafts. Eugenix comes to min as do others. Save up for whoever you eventually choose. As you’ve realised hair transplantation is rarely ever a one and done procedure. MPB continues over the lifespan. All the best! 

3 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Gur is overal a good surgeon at a decent and affordable price. Both Gur and turan are at the same level, but they differ in their technique. Turan uses Choi implanter to implant the grafts without incisions, while Gur is doing incisions and then the grafts are implanted by techs.  

Oh OK gotcha thanks I appreciate u letting me know. So the techs aren’t involved at all w  turan due to his method? I’ve heard that gur has more of a natural hairline design to turan. Any other surgeons that you recommend that are as good as them with the same price point?

On 9/30/2022 at 6:05 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

HDC is a great option. Dr. Christina is reasonably priced at 2.4 per graft. Doganay I would avoid for issues he had in the past.

She's at 2.2 AFAIK

On 10/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, Iceee222 said:

Oh OK gotcha thanks I appreciate u letting me know. So the techs aren’t involved at all w  turan due to his method? I’ve heard that gur has more of a natural hairline design to turan. Any other surgeons that you recommend that are as good as them with the same price point?

The tech is doing the extraction, while dr Turan is doing the implantation with the implanter. 
I do also like dr Gur’S hairline design, they are very natural…
At similar price you could check dr demirsoy or dr yaman. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, Deanoo78 said:

Hi Benny 

With the loss you originally had 2000 grafts would be nowhere near enough you was always going to require another HT even if you never lossed any native hair. Just wondering as im sure saifi advised you why you didnt go for strip as it would have yielded lot more grafts and be cheaper its also a good starting off point as in you know you will need 2nd or 3rd HT. I started with similar loss to yours (prob worse) i had strip 2800 grafts 5 years ago, 14 months after 1100 FUE, and a month ago 1400 grafts FUE im also from ireland,  Have you spoken with Saifi what does he reccomend doing next ? He does discounts on returning patients as well dont forget. He is good surgeon and you can be guranteed your in safe hands the jury is out on is he too conservative i mean is it a bad thing ? Frustrating i know but that said donor is limited supply and hair loss is progressive.

What do you mean cheaper? Saifi FUT/FUE prices are the same

I was a Norwood VI as well.  I had 5,000+ FUE grafts done but had excellent donor areas.  Listen to Melvin, he gives good advice and wants to help.  Hope you can come up with a reasonable solution.  You can see my results on my website and do some comparisons.  I've chronicled the past 10 years since my surgery.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update - So I contacted Fuecapilar, Dr Bicer and Eugenix. I sent photos and video to all as requested. Fuecapilar were very interested at start asked for more pictures when my hair grows longer in donor area sent them more and heard nothing since.

Dr Bicer I had to contact a few times didnt seem that interested than just threw out a very dear price. I had to ask those that include Hotel stay airport pick up etc  and just got back "Extra"

Eugenix were by far the best & most helpful! loads of contact and showed me what they hoped to do, results they hope to achieve and different options I have. I had a phone consultation last Saturday for about 45 mins and everything explained. They said because my doner area doesn't look great they hope to achieve 3200 graphs which will include 700 to 1200 from beard but with the help of medication & in person consultation when there I might to be able to achieve more. I have to say he really made me feel at ease and no matter what package I choose they will achieve the same results. So am hoping to go for the Exclusive package. I was looking at premium package but its double the price which I couldn't justify  & he assured me the results will be the same came across very professional and gave me great comfort in that the results where the most important to them not what package I choose. I have to let him know this Saturday.

I am very seriously considering Eugenix have to say! They have really impressed the only thing is the travel (I dont really like flying at the best of times) but have been on a travel forum and some recommended flying with Emirates as its a very comfortable flight & excellent airline.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello Benny, I am in a similar situation and am considering having a procedure  done with the same doctors you consulted. I also had a consultation with doctor Bircan who was very professional and clear about what could be done in my case. Have you made your choice? Feel free to write a message here on telegram on supermilano

Best of luck Benny!  Hope you're very happy with your experience with Eugenix.  Provide us updates in March.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 12:21 PM, Rafael Manelli said:

Dr saifi sounds like a mess. 

Good luck with Eugenics 

In fairness. It was totally painless and not even my barber noticed I had a HT plus he answered all my questions. I stayed an extra few days and he got me his rate in hotel which was for nothing.. I just expected better results but he only did 2000 grafts which at the time I taught was loads! Said I would need another 800 graphs for the crown. He rarely does more than 2000 graphs. It was the selling of the shampoos (€350) and advising me to get a laser(€500) which all cost about a €1000 and I feel done absolutely nothing that put me off going back.  I am getting 3200 graphs with Eugenix and because I have weak donor area a 1000 graphs will be taken of my beard.

1 minute ago, Benny79 said:

In fairness. It was totally painless and not even my barber noticed I had a HT plus he answered all my questions. I stayed an extra few days and he got me his rate in hotel which was for nothing.. I just expected better results but he only did 2000 grafts which at the time I taught was loads! Said I would need another 800 graphs for the crown. He rarely does more than 2000 graphs. It was the selling of the shampoos (€350) and advising me to get a laser(€500) which all cost about a €1000 and I feel done absolutely nothing that put me off going back.  I am getting 3200 graphs with Eugenix and because I have weak donor area a 1000 graphs will be taken of my beard.

€350 for some shampoo? 

Keep us posted Benny!

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Benny79 said:

Yes was a whole procedure! wasn't just one bottle ha.. CR labs is the name of it..

Will do Casper going this Sunday 🙈

Best of luck...so you have chosen the package in which dr das will perform your surgery ?

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 9/28/2022 at 6:07 PM, Benny79 said:

Well I would like more coverage/density on top. Them picture are under direct light. But I have seen well worse cases on this forum and have gotten HT to good effects. Like I reckon a good 4000 grafts would be enough bear in mind that be double my last HT There is a different 100% just not a great one but have since learnt 2000 grafts is not a lot. but my misses things I lost a bit of my natural hair since my HT in her words my hair was a lot thicker a few moths after my HT. but to said my hair is to extreme for a HT is a bit over the top. Like this is a hair forum and there lads nearly bald on this.. I thick my hair lost has stabilised now as well

My concern is why the first doctor said you didn't have more than 2000 grafts? 

If he just really bad and needed to use your entire donor to get 2000 living grafts out of it, or what is the reason? 

16 hours ago, Xanadu said:

My concern is why the first doctor said you didn't have more than 2000 grafts? 

If he just really bad and needed to use your entire donor to get 2000 living grafts out of it, or what is the reason? 

He said my donor area isn't great before procedure.. But he rarely does over 2000 grafts at a time. I taught 2000 grafts was loads! Engenix's have also said my donor area is poor but reckon 3200 good graphs will be achievable at a minimum and will take 1200 from beard.  I had to sent them videos and pictures etc and then had a phone consultation. They really but a lot of time and effort in I was well impressed. I know they are based in India and its far to travel. I'm travelling from Ireland but they come very highly recommended on this site especially and I have seen a tonne of there work and a lot worse cases then mine. Hence why I said what the hell Im going for it.. I knew I would need 2. Just wished I went here first.

Look I know loads who have gone to Turkey and where worst then me plus have full heads of hair now and went to hair mills! which is why I was disappointed after my first HT with Dr Saifi but then you dont really know your results till after about 7 months say. My misses reckons I loss some of my natural hair since my HT which obviously can happen as your hair can still recede and I wasn't on any medication. I am taking 1 mg of Fin this time round recommended by Engenix's. As no matter what this will be my last HT regardless..  

Day 1 finish in Eugenix good and bad news.

Good news- they told me that my donor area is good & hope to take 4500 graphs. I was absolutely delighted this cost a bit extra but I felt like I won the lotto. As they taught donor area was poor from pictures so was originally placed for 3200 graphs. But 4500 would be full coverage. 

Bad news- when Dr Das started making the slits my head oozed a lot so she had to stop. Back tomorrow & Thurs. But my flight home is thurs at 9pm local.. so they don't know if they get it all done in time depends on ooze. The hav given me tablets to help for tonight and tomorrow so please god they work 🙏 

Picture below is of 2700 incisions she done today.

Anybody any similar problems with oozing?

20230307_190703.jpg

Edited by Benny79