Looking to get a Surgery by January 2023 - Please Help

1 minute ago, mister_25 said:

Making another account is a big no-no. Its defeats the purpose of a ban which is the punishment you were given. Please respect that as RTC will do the same.

I sent you a private message on your main account, you have the misconception that we dislike you because of a particular group you associate you with. This is untrue and I have a prepared you a message willing to explain the circumstances that you are in.

This victim complex is very concerning. I can only hope he gets the help he needs.

• Like 3

Just now, Z-- said:

This victim complex is very concerning. I can only hope he gets the help he needs.

Been reading/following but all I was thinking was he has a victim mentality, so cannot be reasoned with, sad really. Bro should look at how he’s been chatting.

• Sad 2

He keeps repeating the term "sub-human Pakistani" when no one else besides him has alluded to any such thing in any remote fashion. A clear example of the psychological phenomenon known as projection. Feel bad for the guy, he clearly has self-worth issues 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Administrators

Guys,

I’ve removed looksmax2 account. I don’t understand where all of this drama has come from, but let’s remember the goal of this forum. It’s to learn and educate others about the best hair loss treatments and surgeons based on the collective results and knowledge we share. 

While I can respect the looksmax community and what they want to achieve, there’s a lot of mental illness that shouldn’t be encouraged. Now, I don’t know if that’s what’s happening with this member, but antagonizing him isn’t gonna help. I’ll be reviewing his activity and how he interacts on the forum. But if you guys notice a member may be struggling mentally, don’t antagonize him guys. That doesn’t help the situation.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I wholeheartedly disagree with the banishment of RTC just my two cents, if the other individual above is going through struggles then how can his complaints be taken as fact? When almost everyone disagrees with what he’s accusing RTC of I’ve seen a lot of stuff from lookmax and he seems to like pushing ppls buttons but alas let’s move on and do what this forum is meant to do #freeRTC

Edited by Dillpickle123
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

After this verbal destruction I dished out to @LookMaxxlast night, I'm surprised he'd even consider creating a second account.  It's ironic that he throws salt in the wounds of America racial history by needlessly mentioning slavery - thereby pushing an anti-American narrative - yet feels he's being attacked for his Pakistani-ness.  All that despite the fact that I stated as clear as day I've only ever encountered a handful of people of Pakistani origin and had zero issues with them.  I never mentioned sentencing people to death for blasphemy, murdering your daughters when they "dishonor" the family by being rape victims, or harboring terrorists like Bin Laden - and all of these things happened recently or are still happening in Pakistan. American slavery is 155 years in the past.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 10.58.36 PM.png

Edited by John1991

1 hour ago, Dillpickle123 said:

I wholeheartedly disagree with the banishment of RTC

I'm super shocked @RTC got banned. For something racist? That can't be right....

RTC and I are both Mwamba patients and have literally been in regular direct messaging for over 6 months. He is as close as to what you can call a "friend" on this forum as you can get.

I really can't think of any stretch of the imagination how he would end up banned. 

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, John1991 said:

mentioning slavery - thereby pushing an anti-American narrative

while I wholeheartedly 100% agree with you that hot button demographic, personal, or political issues really have no place on a hair transplant forum - I think your counter arguments to @LookMaxx are a bit flawed

The above quote is like saying mentioning WW2 or the Holocaust is pushing an anti-German narrative. 

3 hours ago, John1991 said:

American slavery is 155 years in the past.

you can't tell someone to just get over slavery bro 🤣.

155 years is not that long ago....its not ancient history. 

Edited by HappyMan2021

5 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

while I wholeheartedly 100% agree with you that hot button demographic, personal, or political issues really have no place on a hair transplant forum - I think your counter arguments to @LookMaxx are a bit flawed

The above quote is like saying mentioning WW2 or the Holocaust is pushing an anti-German narrative. 

you can't tell someone to just over slavery bro 🤣.

155 years is not that long ago....its not ancient history. 

It's pretty long ago, actually.  Like long enough that no one alive today even knows anyone that was enslaved. The guy was acting as if slavery or near slave conditions are a thing of the present too, which is absolutely not the case.  Furthermore, American slavery from 155+ years ago has nothing whatsoever to do with a him being insulted for being called a non-slur Arabic word.

Edited by John1991

11 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

I'm super shocked @RTC got banned. For something racist? That can't be right....

RTC and I are both Mwamba patients and have literally been in regular direct messaging for over 6 months. He is as close as to what you can call a "friend" on this forum as you can get.

I really can't think of any stretch of the imagination how he would end up banned. 

It's very surprising, indeed. Because he isn't racist.

Unfortunately, the decision was made by a non-Arab individual who feels that he can determine -- for Arabs -- the connotation and meaning of words from Arabic. 🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John1991 said:

It's pretty long ago, actually.  Like long enough that no one alive today even knows anyone that was enslaved. The guy was acting as if slavery or near slave conditions are a thing of the present too, which is absolutely not the case.  Furthermore, American slavery from 155+ years ago has nothing whatsoever to do with a him being insulted for being called a non-slur Arabic word.

I don't want to be that guy, but widespread slavery as we know it may be gone, but modern day slavery is alive and well for many people. It's just changed forms but just as ugly in every facet. 

However, the legacy of the consequences that permeated from it are still very much alive and well. Maybe that's why the person also felt particularly sensitive to it. Only they perhaps know given the choice of language used. 

Look, i think it's okay to say you personally do not let it bother your interactions with anybody as it should be whatever happened in history, but judge people as they are. However, i think elsewhere people may have been treated differently and it affects their interactions. 

That's why generally i try to stick to the forum mandate like Melvin said helping guys keep their hair. I mean, regardless of ethnic background, it affects us all without discrimination lol

• Like 1

The word habibi is not a racial slur and has never been one. its used interchangeably with the word 'mate; 'bro', 'homie'. Ive heard that word and have used it all my life with my arab friends and non arab friends whilst being from pakistan. Unfortunately it seems like Looksmaxx has some deep insecurity issues to the point he keeps referring to himself as 'sub human'.

• Thanks 1

Same opinion on @RTC being unjustly banned. I feel like reliving middle school where the victim gets suspension just like the bully.

I guess now it's a forum rule to not use any slang at all, or words that are not recognized globally then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, testaccount99 said:

This caught my eye.

Isn’t this a religious thing and OK in Islam to do? Why are you mentioning this as a bad thing. It’s a law in many Middle Eastern countries afaik. 

He was dissing America for having slavery 150+ years ago,  meanwhile he lives in a country where people are put to death for "blasphemy." All while acting like he was being attacked for being from Pakistan when I never attacked him at all - much less for his country of origin. Killing people for words they say is insane and barbaric and I'm not going to pretend it's not just to Molly-coddle some self-righteous tyrants.  Yes, I'll go on the record and say that if you support killing people for words they say (or alleged words they say as in many blasphemy cases it's just hearsay that gets people put to death), you're a monster and those laws and any like them are stone-aged nonsense.

Edited by John1991

3 minutes ago, testaccount99 said:

Habibi calm down, what I mean is there are many laws in many countries and religions that to outsiders seem absurd but you have no right to enforce your worldview upon them and tell them they are wrong. 

This is correct but it can be a funny word. In csgo anyone with a Muslim sounding name are used to call habibi. It’s quite funny and the victim usually gets riled up. Context matters, like someone can be typing Paki online because they’re lazy but if it’s between strangers or in hostile environment then Paki is a really offensive word.

By the way this isn’t a good look for this forum habibis 😂 the first post you see when visiting this forum is such racially charged terms. I just realised I contributed to it 

I'm not "enforcing my worldview" on anyone.  I'm simply stating that killing people for words they say is a basic moral wrong.  And that moral wrong is universal and those that think you should kill others for words don't just have different beliefs than I do, they have much, much worse ones.  And I'll stand by that until the day I drop dead.

Edited by John1991

I don’t know what to think… Just respect all people. Some react to things differently than others. Some are hurt by things differently than others. I don’t ever refer to anyone on this site other than their name. I don’t know their background or history so just saying hi “username” is by no way harmful. I think everyone in the conversation didn’t mean any harm. RTC and Looksmax I’m sure where just stating opinions and as a whole sometimes we have different views from others. By no means does this make someone’s viewpoint better than another one’s. I also know john1991 from many conversations and he has always treated me well and I think is a massive asset for this community. Let’s all just focus on the primary goal which is hair loss and how to find treatments and solutions for improvements on that means. We all are valuable. We all add insight. No one is any better than anyone else. If you respect one another and talk hair then life and drama will be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 7:31 AM, Joker06 said:

Can you guys please recommend great doctors in the world that may have an opening in the next 3-4 months? 

You look to be approaching NW7 Territory and I don't think that you should think about "Which Doctor can I rush into a hair transplant" rather than "who can get me the best results"

Dr Sethi, Dr Zarev, Dr Pitella are the top NW6/7 Doctors in the world. Definitely consider one of these.

Dr Sethi has a large portfolio of successful NW6 and Complex Patients and in general has probably the worlds best beard hair transplantation skills. So if you have a good beard and are willing to use it I would say no other than Dr Sethi

Dr Zarev in my opinion manages the scalp donor the best and is the best if you have a good quality donor.

Dr Pitella is great at using all the resources available and provides a great result even if you have poor donor.

From the photos it looks like you have Retrograde which would probably have a impact in your case and might make you struggle to get full coverage. You will need to approach this carefully and only go to the best.

I'm sorry about your partner, I know a bunch of people here are saying "bullet dodged, shes done you a favor" but your still probably shocked about it because all things considered, your marriage was practically rejected because of your insecurity which is outside of your control. I offer my deepest condolences.

37 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

I don’t know what to think… Just respect all people. Some react to things differently than others. Some are hurt by things differently than others. I don’t ever refer to anyone on this site other than their name. I don’t know their background or history so just saying hi “username” is by no way harmful. I think everyone in the conversation didn’t mean any harm. RTC and Looksmax I’m sure where just stating opinions and as a whole sometimes we have different views from others. By no means does this make someone’s viewpoint better than another one’s. I also know john1991 from many conversations and he has always treated me well and I think is a massive asset for this community. Let’s all just focus on the primary goal which is hair loss and how to find treatments and solutions for improvements on that means. We all are valuable. We all add insight. No one is any better than anyone else. If you respect one another and talk hair then life and drama will be greatly appreciated!

Its not mentioned here because the thread/comment was deleted. But Lookmaxx directly said to @RTC that he was happy that he got butchered by a hairmill and that he deserved it. Whilst also making insulting/derogatory remarks about @Z--'s family. All RTC said was a slang word which directly translates to "friend, mate, bro" to trigger a response like this. Completely disrespectful and absolutely has no place on this forum. Misinterpreting a comment is one thing and he can be offended all he wants, but saying that someone deserved every bit of being butchered by a hairmill is a cruel comment especially considering we are all on a website dedicated to hair restoration where people frequent because they are insecure enough about their hair that they want to do something about it.

I offered to amicably resolve this issue and tried give him a explanation about why people are pursuing this dispute with him but he ignored my private message. Perhaps its because he thinks im a "racist sympathizer" and that im "obsessed with him and that I have creepy tendencies" which he rationalized because I pointed out that he is quick to call racism based on post history.

In the end you are right, this is @Joker06s thread and this is a forum about hair restoration, this whole thing started off as him asking questions about what's the best thing to do to get his hair back to getting derailed about racism, self image issues, and the topic of right or wrong bans.

• Like 3

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

1 minute ago, mister_25 said:

You look to be approaching NW7 Territory and I don't think that you should think about "Which Doctor can I rush into a hair transplant" rather than "who can get me the best results"

Dr Sethi, Dr Zarev, Dr Pitella are the top NW6/7 Doctors in the world. Definitely consider one of these.

Dr Sethi has a large portfolio of successful NW6 and Complex Patients and in general has probably the worlds best beard hair transplantation skills. So if you have a good beard and are willing to use it I would say no other than Dr Sethi

Dr Zarev in my opinion manages the scalp donor the best and is the best if you have a good quality donor.

Dr Pitella is great at using all the resources available and provides a great result even if you have poor donor.

From the photos it looks like you have Retrograde which would probably have a impact in your case and might make you struggle to get full coverage. You will need to approach this carefully and only go to the best.

I'm sorry about your partner, I know a bunch of people here are saying "bullet dodged, shes done you a favor" but your still probably shocked about it because all things considered, your marriage was practically rejected because of your insecurity which is outside of your control. I offer my deepest condolences.

Its not mentioned here because the thread/comment was deleted. But Lookmaxx directly said to @RTC that he was happy that he got butchered by a hairmill and that he deserved it. Whilst also making insulting/derogatory remarks about @Z--'s family. All RTC said was a slang word which directly translates to "friend, mate, bro" to trigger a response like this. Completely disrespectful and absolutely has no place on this forum. Misinterpreting a comment is one thing and he can be offended all he wants, but saying that someone deserved every bit of being butchered by a hairmill is a cruel comment especially considering we are all on a website dedicated to hair restoration where people frequent because they are insecure enough about their hair that they want to do something about it.

I offered to amicably resolve this issue and tried give him a explanation about why people are pursuing this dispute with him but he ignored my private message. Perhaps its because he thinks im a "racist sympathizer" and that im "obsessed with him and that I have creepy tendencies" which he rationalized because I pointed out that he is quick to call racism based on post history.

In the end you are right, this is @Joker06s thread and this is a forum about hair restoration, this whole thing started off as him asking questions about what's the best thing to do to get his hair back to getting derailed about racism, self image issues, and the topic of right or wrong bans.

Sorry mister I had no idea he was happy someone was botched. That wasn’t right. I think tensions were high and the ugly came out. RTC didn’t deserve that at all. I thought it was because people were using a slur looksmax didn’t like. That probably shouldn’t have been stated either but yea no one deserves to be botched. I just think everyone should apologize and we should go back to peace. Clearly looksmax was hurt and felt defensive and so was RTC and others. Not blaming anyone. But we are all above any negative comments.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

This forum is a community and a brother/sisterhood where we at times 'take the wheel' as I like to call it to look after one another. It's been afforded to me since my first post and it's something we all want to share. We're all in this together and together we support each other. That's why we are all here. 🙏

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FixMyHair213 said:

The word habibi is not a racial slur and has never been one. its used interchangeably with the word 'mate; 'bro', 'homie'. Ive heard that word and have used it all my life with my arab friends and non arab friends whilst being from pakistan. Unfortunately it seems like Looksmaxx has some deep insecurity issues to the point he keeps referring to himself as 'sub human'.

Thanks habibi — great to get this perspective from a normal Pakistani.

@Melvin- Moderator- will RTC be unbanned or not? 

• Administrators

Guys,

We’ve de-railed this thread enough. RTC is not permanently banned, I’ve adjusted RTC ban to a week. If you have further questions please send a pm. 

Lets move onwards,

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.