Smile hair clinic any reviews ?

Chris123

Here's a thread for you to read which might give you some insight. The name comes up from time to time, and every time it's recommended to stay away from them. Do a forum search of "Smile Hair Clinic" if you want to look through other posts as well. Glad you found the forum and were able to ask. 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

Hair mills are never recommended.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Chris123 said:

If you was to recommend someone who would it be ? Thanks 

Use our list of recommendations as a starting point. Research slowly and don’t rush.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Chris123 said:

So I’m liking the look of Dr Turan , so does he just do the dhi method no fue what’s the difference? Is there a difference in the results ? 

DHI is a form of FUE.  The only difference is that instead of using a blade to make the incisions, they use implanter pens that penetrate the skin while they implant the follicles.  

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

DHI is a form of FUE.  The only difference is that instead of using a blade to make the incisions, they use implanter pens that penetrate the skin while they implant the follicles.  

Thanks mate just really learning about it all , so there’s 2 doctors at fue capilar dr gur aswell is he recommended or just dr Turan ? 

5 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Ok thanks good to know. I think my fav results consistently of them is Pekiner and I like the way he operates leaning towards him. U think that’s a good call?

Yeah he works himself in small sessions and some of the hairline work he did makes you go wow. 

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 5:48 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Use our list of recommendations as a starting point. Research slowly and don’t rush.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Hi, 

From what I gather that list is for Dr's who have been approved by the membership and also who agree to pay a fee to be on the list. Can we find out which Dr's were approved by the membership but are not on the list because they choose not to pay the fee?