Dr. Panine 12 Months Post Hair transplant

Dr panine has surpassed what I had thought was possible with my hair transplant. I was very skeptical at first, but after Stuart welcomed me in and talked to me through the procedure and what was possible for me since I was just 24 at the time with really bad hair loss. However 12 months later I am more confident than ever, Dr. Panine did such an amazing job I really couldn't recommend him enough. I feel 17 again.  He has turned Hair transplant surgery into an artform and is passionate about doing a great job. I felt the procedure went very well and I enjoyed talking to him throughout it. The healing process flew by and as soon as I could start working out again I was in the gym. Next thing I know 12 months later and I am getting more and more compliments every day. Dr. Panine is truly great at what he does and I am grateful for the experience at the Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. 

IMG_7959.jpg

IMG_7923.jpg

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

• Like 1

I'm genuinely glad you are happy, and really that's all that matters. 

But it looks like the transplant hair has a minor curl or puffiness to it, that your native hair texture behind it does not match. I would be surprised if any casual observers notice though. 

But, just from a very critical and perfectionist POV - I think the angles of the hairline could have been better.

Is your donor hair naturally wavy/curly? That is my impression. 

Also for a 24 yr old - which is super young - your temples aren't really closed in, and the hairline overall is on the conservative side. 

Again that's all fine and great if this is an improvement, just looking at this from an objective/perfectionist lens. 

What norwood are you? What did your donor situation look like?

Before pics would be really helpful. 

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Like 3

• Administrators

+1 on before pictures.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think the texture may continue to get more similar to the rest of your hair as time goes on.  I don't think that this was an overly "conservative" design.  This is just a normal adult male hairline.  Especially given that you're only 24 and had a good bit of your frontal third missing already.  It looks good bro.

Edited by John1991
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

How's it looking now? Should be past 18 months or so, right? 

• Like 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• 3 months later...