Best hairloss drug?

Thegreatdane

• Administrators

Dutasteride and oral minoxidil are the best hair loss drugs.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

I've used minoxidil forever and it's a must for every regimen. I've also used topical DUT for a long time but have stopped and have no plans on taking it again. I've noticed after being on topical DUT for 2 years that it was becoming increasingly harder to put on muscle and so I started low dose trt and that made me feel like my normal self again. The problem with trt is I had to used topical dut more but my hair was losing life.

So now I use RU58841 topical once a day with minoxidil and the results are way better! I honestly wished I tried RU58841 a long time ago. ZERO , NONE, ,nada for sides and it works for every androgen on the scalp. 

RU58841 + 5% minoxidil is the best side free combo there is. I also used oral fin for 3 years a long time ago and while it worked amazing i had to quit, the sides made it not worth it at all.

• Administrators

The comebackking=sukh123=banned. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just wanted to add that I've been a long term lurker on hairloss forums and been battling diffuse thinning for 20 years. If it wasn't from reading these places I'd be nw6 for sure but have maintained nw2-3. No hidden agenda just wanted to share experience.

Most have said Dutasteride and oral Minoxidil.  I'm wondering if this applies only to those losing hair (younger) and how this would apply to those who have lost the majority of their hair years ago.  Is there any benefit to using Dutasteride and oral Minoxidil later on after years of hairloss ?