Negative Norwood

• Administrators

Saw this on the new 24 hour Gordon Ramsay show. Is he the Norwood king? A554B4BC-8E3B-452F-86A1-02955E6AC9B4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I see many 21 year ago olds requesting this hairline. Not that it’s bad if it’s natural. But you do not need a hairline this low IMO.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, thetdog666 said:

would look better with a bit of recession in my opinion 

I would agree. Even when hairlines this low are natural, they are not the most aesthetic in my opinion. I don't understand why young men want these hairlines so badly. 

View my thread

Jesus, so that's what Johnny Bravo looks like now :D

Honestly, i think he's probably lucky as heck but no, a low hairline isn't possible for everybody even if unlimited grafts were a thing. The frontalis muscles are a big limiting factor for many on where a hairline should be placed. Then there's also the fact that from an aesthetic PoV, he could actually benefit from it being higher lol

• Haha 1

• Administrators

To me, the perfect hairline is like Jake Gylenhaal. Perfect height, shape and density. Looks like it will age well too. 

image.png

• Like 2

View my thread

Dude looks ridiculous.  That's a curse.  I personally like Jimmy Stewart's hairline.  It aged perfectly IMO. The first is him at 40 and the second at 65.  Also, one of my favorite actors.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.33.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.33.52 PM.png

Edited by John1991
  • Like 1

Uncle Jack is a living legend. 

And yeah, I guess those natural Wolverines exist among us but they are outliers, requesting THAT would be the equivalent of requesting Brad Pitt's chin or something ridiculously excessive like that. 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 10:08 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

To me, the perfect hairline is like Jake Gylenhaal. Perfect height, shape and density. Looks like it will age well too. 

image.png

Haha, funny you mentioned Jake. He's actually one of the references i looked at for my own HT

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

The gordon Ramsay guy should get electrolysis to shape his hairline into something less juvenile looking

Incredibly ironic that having god tier wolverine genes (justifiably) still makes others think your hair is fake

He got an HT from Dr. Baubac who’s now deceased. 

• Wow 2

View my thread

• 4 months later...

That's why I chose my username, it's even funny how low that hairline is. I imagine every hair mill "doctor" has a poster of that guy in his room lmao

Something like this IMO is a perfect hairline:

1594287140_andrewgrayhairline.jpg.6739d5b0abf95f01183972422079fc2e.jpg846279330_andrewgrayhairline2.thumb.jpg.c34225d7ec8118304f696f302d2287d4.jpg

He still has the same hairline at 35 yo, good genes come in packages I guess, lucky bastard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

On 8/31/2022 at 6:36 AM, John1991 said:

Dude looks ridiculous.  That's a curse.  I personally like Jimmy Stewart's hairline.  It aged perfectly IMO. The first is him at 40 and the second at 65.  Also, one of my favorite actors.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.33.40 PM.png

He wore a hairpiece, a very good one though.

• Administrators
On 2/6/2023 at 4:54 PM, Rafael Manelli said:

Are you really sure the guy in your original post had an HT from Baubac?

100% positive. 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 2/7/2023 at 4:54 AM, Rafael Manelli said:

Are you really sure the guy in your original post had an HT from Baubac?

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

100% positive. 

34 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

So Baubac is responsible for this ridiculously low hairline?

Just to step in and address the confusion here: 

The guy in Melvin’s original post has NOT had a hair transplant.

Gordon Ramsey, however, has had a hair transplant, and it was revealed to be by Dr Baubac by Perez Hilton in Australia’s version of ‘Im a celebrity, get me out of here’ , in which he  claimed David Beckham had also had his surgery with Dr Baubac. You can find the clip on YouTube. 

Im presuming Melvin thought you were referring to Gordon Ramsey with your initial question, rather than the screen shot of the guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Just to step in and address the confusion here: 

The guy in Melvin’s original post has NOT had a hair transplant.

Gordon Ramsey, however, has had a hair transplant, and it was revealed to be by Dr Baubac by Perez Hilton in Australia’s version of ‘Im a celebrity, get me out of here’ , in which he  claimed David Beckham had also had his surgery with Dr Baubac. You can find the clip on YouTube. 

Im presuming Melvin thought you were referring to Gordon Ramsey with your initial question, rather than the screen shot of the guy. 

Yeah, that's what I thought

• Thanks 1

But low hairlines like this are genetically not common, I never have seen a guy like this before.  This is a rare case of having a too small of a forehead.

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella