Jason Lukasewitz?

jay22

This guy just did surgery on me yesterday in Wellesley, MA at Medical Hair Restoration. well he didn't do much but he was there. i sort've rushed into it, i'm 23, balding and depressed so i got it done quick without doing any real research. looking online now, i see there's 0 reviews for this guy which has me worried. anyone have experience with him? thanks

Jay

Hi jay22,

I have had an experience with him. you can check my album "before and after HT". I don't want to disappoint you and I hope your HT works out really good, mine didn't.

all the best.

jay22,

i dont want you to get depressed. hopefully your HT will turn out according to your expectations. how many grafts did u get? can u post some pics? u can read the comments on my album page by clicking "Comments" at the bottom.

i got 1400 total, the sides and front. i don't know how to post pictures and i didn't take any beforehand anyway. how many u get? being pessimistic i pretty much am punching myself in the head right now for going to this guy. no offense to you but as u were saying i 'd be miserable with results like that after speding $5,500. do u know anyone who has gotten good results from this guy?

Jay I understand your concern reading that 1 patient was not satisfied but his hair may be totally different than your hair which could lead to a much different result. I hope you post some pictures when you figure out how. I wish you the best of luck with your hair. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Originally posted by jay22:

well i guess i had a lot of triples so they were saying thats a good thing. who knows, i'll pray for the best.. i can only do pictures through texts on my phone lol. i'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff.

Do you have a digital camera or scanner? Pictures can be very important not only to ask advice but to track your progress. I suggest taking pictures every month. If you do you might consider posting them to a wb blog on this board. Good luck. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Hey Jay22:

Be positive and don't lose hope. One bad result does not necessary means the doctor is bad.

As for Imun result, I looked at his pics and i don't personally think it is that bad.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Are you saying they used triple graft fus in your hairline? if so then i doubt you'll have good results. post some pics if you can and perhaps consult a top doc (feller, h&w, rahal, shapiro, alexander, etc.) asap to get a second opinion...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Yes, though Imun didn't receive a great result from Lukasewitz, he at least doesn't look disfigured. But you MUST take pictures to track your progress or lack thereof, otherwise it will be very difficult to tell.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 10 months later...

So sorry to hear it pal. Like you I wish I found this site before my procedure. All I can say is bury it; move forward, get another procedure with a Coalition doctor or just forget about it. There are other options besides HTs but it really would depend on your situation. Point is you can come out of this a winner in the end.

Yea, i was just a real idiot honestly for rushing into it and expecting results. I remember when i was there the dude had 2 girls younger then me that were putting in the grafts. I couldn't believe with all that money spent i was supposed to put my faith in them. It sucks really, i feel lame being disgusted over hair loss but i can't help it, i gotta look myself in the mirror every day ya know. It's shallow, but not being able to look as good as i did a few years ago because of this really gets to me. Been taking biotin and procerin meanwhile too but that doesn't do anything, if anything procerin made it worse i think. You had a bad experience too, huh?

Jay,

Real sorry to hear that. Must be pretty crushing. Not really too much to say except constructive comments which are move forward and plan for your next HT if thats where your at. At least your not in a real bad asthetic place, and with a smaller graft count from your previous Dr. hopefully too many grafts wont be wasted. You now have a good starting point with recommended Dr.s on this forum, and you can move on and put this experience behind you!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Jay,

Sucks to hear but you just have to move on now. Have you been on propecia, or some form of finasteride? That will at least slow down or stabilize your loss. Rogaine Foam can also help. But Procerin or Biotin won't do jack squat for your hair loss. Have you been lurking around these forums the past year studying results from the Coalition Docs? If not, educate yourself now. Plan for the future. You've done one procedure and most likely now you will have to stay on the HT path to get it right

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Jay,

I feel bad for you. That really sucks. I was hoping you'd end up with a decent result even if it didn't meet up to your expectations. You should really try to get your money back or at least get some of it back. Start saving up your money now and hopefully in the future you can get a real HT with excellent results. I think aaron is right. Start on propecia now or finasteride. Even if the first procedure was successful chances are you would need a 2nd or even a 3rd procedure down the line. 6K for a bad HT. I bet the doctor didn't even have proper training. Just out to make money.

Originally posted by sunshineboy:

Jay,

I feel bad for you. That really sucks. I was hoping you'd end up with a decent result even if it didn't meet up to your expectations. You should really try to get your money back or at least get some of it back. Start saving up your money now and hopefully in the future you can get a real HT with excellent results. I think aaron is right. Start on propecia now or finasteride. Even if the first procedure was successful chances are you would need a 2nd or even a 3rd procedure down the line. 6K for a bad HT. I bet the doctor didn't even have proper training. Just out to make money.

i was on propecia for awhile but it killed my sex drive completely. I'm planning on going over there at the 1 year mark and trying to get some of the money back but i doubt that'll happen. They're all con artists, makes me sick. I've seen 0 good things about this guy, has anyone? i don't have the money for another transplant, i had everything riding on the first one. At the time i thought i'd be safe for another 5 years but i've really thinned out a lot this past year, and a lot of that has to do with the ht i think. Thanks for the comments.

jay, sadly, yours is a very common tale. I wasted the same $6000 you did with a terrible surgeon named Joseph Karamikian in New York. I almost wasted it on MHR. Luckily I found Dr. Feller thanks to this forum and he fixed my botched hairline. Don't give up hope--save your money and I'm sure a top doc can fix you up.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

jay22,

sorry to hear that. this doc is a slacker. i don't know how he gets away with this kind of sloppy work. we should file a lawsuit against this idiot. lukasewitz did my HT in sept 2007 and I got 2100 grafts. I have shared my experience with you earlier on this thread. he shouldn't be allowed to do hair transplants anywhere in this country. this lunatic wasted not only my money and time but more importantly the limited donor grafts that I had. I demand the administration of this forum to come forward and do something about this, otherwise he is gonna keep destroying people's lives.