EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCE - DR. PRADEEP SETHI - A PERFECT USE OF 3287 GRAFTS

NW 3V

Total Grafts = 3287 

The baldness of this patient was beautifully converted to boldness by team Eugenix. He touched cloud nine seeing the results of his hair transplant. Why wouldn’t he be on cloud nine? After all, Dr. Pradeep Sethi himself took care of his hair transplant in February 2021. A total of 3287 grafts did cast the spell of magic to bring the best in him. An Australian, living in Delhi for the last 8 years, who found his joy in the neighboring city. He didn’t do injustice in taking Finasteride daily on time and consequently, he witnessed excellent growth.

His gratification bought him again in the clinic of Eugenix, He visited recently, where he received 1060 grafts to get the full coverage on the crown. He was very happy with the procedure and thanked the Eugenix team.   

Continue following the happy journey of this patient as we will keep updating his growth journey. 

Regards, 

Eugenix Hair Science

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 6.09.13 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 6.09.13 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 6.09.13 PM (6).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 6.09.13 PM (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 6.09.13 PM (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 6.09.13 PM (3).jpeg

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 7

• Eugenix Hair Sciences changed the title to EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCE - DR. PRADEEP SETHI - A PERFECT USE OF 3287 GRAFTS
  • Administrators

Absolutely incredible WOW

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 7 months later...
  • Valued Contributor

Incredible work...very good soft natural hairline and excellent temple work...imho when dr Sethi performs the procedure at eugnix thn there is always a "wow" factor...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 9 months later...

I assume this amazing result was with Dr Sethi's flagship package, right?

What was Dr Sethi's involvement with this case? Did he perform everything himself (planning, design, incisions, extractions, implantation)? If there were techs involved, what did they do exactly for this case that Dr Sethi didn't?

Edited by NegativeNorwood

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.