Dr. Khan Pekiner FUE hair transplant 3015 grafts

Mo1brag

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2022 at 3:25 PM, Mo1brag said:

Hello and Thanks for the Feedback! I agree with you that the other surgeons I mentioned Are a level above (De. Freitas and so on). However the waiting list was way too long. As far as treatment goes minoxidil is something I responder extremely well to, my hairline crew around 2 cm lower in 4 months I have some before and after picturew I can try and find. Because I had to quit minoxidil before the surgery I might have lost some of that progress for now at least. Also is it possible to skip the ugly duckling Faze? I thought everyone had that. Again Thanks for the input and no you do not sound like you Are trying to bash me I appreciate critisism alot:)

I think you made a good choice here.

De Freitas is not a level above Pekiner. He implants in rows. So between those two, I would choose Pekiner every day of the week.

• 2 months later...

BTW although some people claim you are too young for doing this surgery... I just couldnt disagree more haha. You had too much hair loss for being that young and you dont deserve to live these early 20s with insecurities and being all over self-conscious about your hair. Specially having there the options of improving it through a hair translplant. Truth is I think it would be bad choice to run a hair surgery at your age without being medicated but if you have been 1 year on finasteride then it should be fine. I think it would be a mistake to quit medication that being said. 

Enjoy your new happy life and new gorgeous hair man. 😃

Edited by EvansLawrence
  • Like 1