Dr. Khan Pekiner FUE hair transplant 3015 grafts

Mo1brag

1 minute ago, Min12 said:

I’m pretty sure they can take card payments for the remainder of the balance, did they say you have to make the deposit before getting there since it’s such short of notice?

Yes, deposit for 300Eur or USD through wire transfer. 2.7 Eur for scalp hair and 2.8 for BHT.

i can open a new thread so as to not sabotage Mo’s thread.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:56 AM, Dillpickle123 said:

Your crown is following a Norwood 7 pattern, do you have pictures of your hair before the transplant and before hairloss? At 20 I still had more hair in my hairline then I do now at 23 so it’s risky but your hairloss to me looks like a Norwood 7 pattern because right above the donor I can see miniaturized hair in the horseshoe pattern

Hi, I didnt realise this before my head was shaved but I can see that aswell, If you look at the photos I posted with long hair before the transplant it is not really visible at all. I will keep growing my hair out though and If it gets Worse I will probably switch to dutasteride as I have zero side effects from the finasteride. 

10 hours ago, Min12 said:

Looks crazy! The shedding phase usually starts from here, are you gonna keep a buzz cut to keep the hair level during this period or let your hair grow out?

Thanks man, Im gonna keep the buzzcut probably

17 minutes ago, Vic said:

This looks amazing and I am so happy to see these pix going in to my HT with Dr P on Aug 28th. Best of luck to you for future gains!

Thank you! Good luck to you too, exciting days ahead.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, sorry for the time off I have been attending my studies alot. I have gone through some shedding but my crown and donor is coming in nicely. Here is how my hair looks 7 weeks post op :)Feedback is Always appreciated!

139C3814-8F4B-48D1-B78D-0DB5AA15424A.thumb.jpeg.5c41f5bc363d1247d72d58a15e945540.jpeg6D0E31DB-EC80-4357-A18B-FC4416FBB644.thumb.jpeg.0848c18c84dd103e86152acdb873cde4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...