Dr. Khan Pekiner FUE hair transplant 3015 grafts

Mo1brag

Hey @Mo1brag

Looks like you've had some fantastic results from Dr Pekiner which is amazing to see! I've tried to contact the doctor but I haven't received a response back in days. I tried his stated email, and via 2 different Facebook pages but all no response. Even the Neohead clinic email doesn't work.

How did you manage to contact his clinic/him?

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, rcfk92 said:

Hey @Mo1brag

Looks like you've had some fantastic results from Dr Pekiner which is amazing to see! I've tried to contact the doctor but I haven't received a response back in days. I tried his stated email, and via 2 different Facebook pages but all no response. Even the Neohead clinic email doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, and thanks! Contacting his Clinica advisor Alex on WhatsApp is the fastest way. He responds very fast and is available almodt 24/7 it seems like. His number is +393929905178

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 4:19 AM, Capt.hair said:

Did you went for post op prp treatment? I am booked with him next year, and not sure about that.

Hi, I did not do the PRP treatment but i’ve heard it should be beneficial

1 hour ago, Mo1brag said:

Q:
Do you guys think my hair will improve from this point? Like is it normal to see substancial growth from the 5th month to the 6th/7th?

My transplant I had noticeable improvement up until about month 7-8. Though everyone is different, you should definitely have ample increase in density over the coming months

• Thanks 1

that is some crazy good improvement. now all you have to do is stay on top of that new hair . besides the meds maybe incorporate a a daily head massage, microneedling at least 2x/month and monitor the shedding. even though you were very young when you had your hair transplant. i think he made the right choice to get the hair transplant early as he did, as long as he follows a consistent hair protocol and monitors the shedding afterwards. good luck !

• Like 1

On 12/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, bear56 said:

that is some crazy good improvement. now all you have to do is stay on top of that new hair . besides the meds maybe incorporate a a daily head massage, microneedling at least 2x/month and monitor the shedding. even though you were very young when you had your hair transplant. i think he made the right choice to get the hair transplant early as he did, as long as he follows a consistent hair protocol and monitors the shedding afterwards. good luck !

Thanks man, I am microneedling quite often but with the lowest millimiter. 2 times a week. Maybe a bit much but ive Been seeing like twice the growth doing it this way so Ima keep it like that

if it works for you, keep doing it. i used 1.5 mm at the beginning but it was painful not so much in the back of the head but mid scalp and frontal section where the skin is thinner. i switched to 1 mm. there is no need to go so deep. all you have to do is stimulate the scalp. 24 hours later i use a mix of 50 ml alpecin forte tonic plus 2 ml 5% minoxidil  in a spray bottle  and massage it into the scalp. it really helps with blood circulation that you can feel immediately and very tense, i love it. i dont see a single hair in the drain and the hair is getting denser. i have been doing this almost one year.

40 minutes ago, bear56 said:

if it works for you, keep doing it. i used 1.5 mm at the beginning but it was painful not so much in the back of the head but mid scalp and frontal section where the skin is thinner. i switched to 1 mm. there is no need to go so deep. all you have to do is stimulate the scalp. 24 hours later i use a mix of 50 ml alpecin forte tonic plus 2 ml 5% minoxidil  in a spray bottle  and massage it into the scalp. it really helps with blood circulation that you can feel immediately and very tense, i love it. i dont see a single hair in the drain and the hair is getting denser. i have been doing this almost one year.

Yeah it works wonders. I actually use minoxidil straight after lol Even though its not advisible but haven’t gotten any problems from it

1 hour ago, Mo1brag said:

Yeah it works wonders. I actually use minoxidil straight after lol Even though its not advisible but haven’t gotten any problems from it

probably is more potent that way because all the channels are open .i think the reason they dont want people to use minoxidil right after because it will be more painful but if you can endure it and dont get any scalp irirtation you should be fine. i assume you microneedle the recipient. if yes when did you start that area>

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 1:33 PM, rcfk92 said:

Hey @Mo1brag

Thanks

Edited by Mo1brag

15 hours ago, Mo1brag said:

6 month update

Hello all, 6 months post op and im basically all set, couldn’t be more pleased

51B86560-08FC-4AE8-8BA7-BBB267E59499.thumb.jpeg.edd5441c4d6b37f22c742049b7a89f15.jpeg86FB2631-B43B-46DD-A330-D4E3FC9049BB.thumb.jpeg.72caebc1f75101fcd6a0bf60c72ac89b.jpeg4ABA43C8-5A27-4389-B916-C348C9FCB0B5.thumb.jpeg.817b8f669420d4de9122326bc519c23f.jpeg

1911B11A-1050-4781-A04C-5FDED70BC5F6.jpeg

Thats a really incredible result. Pekiner is one of the best doctors for creating natural and high density hairlines not only in Turkey but in Europe as well...Enjoy it 👍👌

3 hours ago, Gramatik said:

Thats a really incredible result. Pekiner is one of the best doctors for creating natural and high density hairlines not only in Turkey but in Europe as well...Enjoy it 👍👌

Thank you🙏🏻

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...