Hair Transplant By Dr Manish Mittal (Dr Mani) 2200 grafts

Last year my hair line was really getting me down. My hair was quickly receding and I was forever telling people that it didn't bother me, however, I found myself forever wearing hats when I was out in public. In fact I was frequently wearing hats when in the house. I had read about FUE hair surgery and I thought that I would make some enquiries. After speaking to several clinics, I came across Dr Mani's profile online. He had a fantastic write up and so many great reviews. I spoke to Dr Mani via a video call and very quickly after joining the call, I knew that he was the right surgeon for me. Dr Mani was open and honest, explaining the procedure in detail. What I especially liked with Dr Mani was his clarity in terms of the type of hairline he provides his patients. A lot of people I have seen who have had a hair transplant go for a hairline that is very straight edged, making it not look very natural. Dr Mani looks to provide his patients with a natural looking hairline which fits the contours of your face, as well as, a hairline which will look natural with age. This was exactly what I was looking for.

I had my surgery back in November. Before the surgery begun, Dr Mani went through the process of what the surgery will entail and drew on a hairline of which we both agreed was the most suitable. The surgery itself is a long process where the morning is taken up by the extraction of the follicles, followed by the afternoons follicle implanting. Yes, the surgery took around 8 hours in total, however, Dr Mani and his team were great in keeping me relaxed and entertained with conversation. After the operation, Dr Mani went through the after care in detail and explained everything I should be doing. With this he asked me to update him daily for the first 2 weeks with pictures of the implanted area.

Post operation was not the easiest nor the most comfortable. Every 30 minutes for the first 2 weeks, I had to spray the implanted area with saline solution. In addition, I had to sleep in an upright position in order to protect my head. The swelling was quite intense for the first couple of days but soon went down. In addition, the implanted area did scab very quickly. Daily I had to wash my hair by dripping soap suds onto the area. As days went by and after Dr Mani reviewing my updates, he guided me in terms of how to deal with the scabbing on my head. In order for the process and post op to be most successful, the scabs that have formed on the implanted area need to be removed. When cleaning the area with the soap suds, progressively over the first 2 weeks I had to massage the area and slowly increasing the firmness of the massage. This I did find a little daunting at first, however, the scabs did fall of relatively easy after applying slight pressure when massaging the area.

Following the 2 weeks post op, I could go back to a normal life and although initially the implanted area starts to shed, my hair has quickly grown in. The results have blown me away and 8 months post op, my hair has grown in rapidly. I provide monthly updates to Dr Mani and I could not thank him enough for the terrific work he has done and the advice he has provided me throughout the process, pre and post op. If anyone is looking to have a hair transplant, I would definitely recommend Dr Mani and my one regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Pre-op Hair.jpg

Pre-op Hair B.jpg

Post-op Hair - 6 months.jpg

Post-op Hair - 6 months B.jpg

Hair update - 26.07.2022.jpg

Hair update - 26.07.2022 B.jpg

Glad you're happy with your results.  Some of your experiences were similar to mine.  Glad you are pleased after 8 months.  Maybe you'll experience some thickening in the months to come.  Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 10 months later...
On 7/26/2022 at 8:50 PM, George M said:

Last year my hair line was really getting me down. My hair was quickly receding and I was forever telling people that it didn't bother me, however, I found myself forever wearing hats when I was out in public. In fact I was frequently wearing hats when in the house. I had read about FUE hair surgery and I thought that I would make some enquiries. After speaking to several clinics, I came across Dr Mani's profile online. He had a fantastic write up and so many great reviews. I spoke to Dr Mani via a video call and very quickly after joining the call, I knew that he was the right surgeon for me. Dr Mani was open and honest, explaining the procedure in detail. What I especially liked with Dr Mani was his clarity in terms of the type of hairline he provides his patients. A lot of people I have seen who have had a hair transplant go for a hairline that is very straight edged, making it not look very natural. Dr Mani looks to provide his patients with a natural looking hairline which fits the contours of your face, as well as, a hairline which will look natural with age. This was exactly what I was looking for.

I had my surgery back in November. Before the surgery begun, Dr Mani went through the process of what the surgery will entail and drew on a hairline of which we both agreed was the most suitable. The surgery itself is a long process where the morning is taken up by the extraction of the follicles, followed by the afternoons follicle implanting. Yes, the surgery took around 8 hours in total, however, Dr Mani and his team were great in keeping me relaxed and entertained with conversation. After the operation, Dr Mani went through the after care in detail and explained everything I should be doing. With this he asked me to update him daily for the first 2 weeks with pictures of the implanted area.

Post operation was not the easiest nor the most comfortable. Every 30 minutes for the first 2 weeks, I had to spray the implanted area with saline solution. In addition, I had to sleep in an upright position in order to protect my head. The swelling was quite intense for the first couple of days but soon went down. In addition, the implanted area did scab very quickly. Daily I had to wash my hair by dripping soap suds onto the area. As days went by and after Dr Mani reviewing my updates, he guided me in terms of how to deal with the scabbing on my head. In order for the process and post op to be most successful, the scabs that have formed on the implanted area need to be removed. When cleaning the area with the soap suds, progressively over the first 2 weeks I had to massage the area and slowly increasing the firmness of the massage. This I did find a little daunting at first, however, the scabs did fall of relatively easy after applying slight pressure when massaging the area.

Following the 2 weeks post op, I could go back to a normal life and although initially the implanted area starts to shed, my hair has quickly grown in. The results have blown me away and 8 months post op, my hair has grown in rapidly. I provide monthly updates to Dr Mani and I could not thank him enough for the terrific work he has done and the advice he has provided me throughout the process, pre and post op. If anyone is looking to have a hair transplant, I would definitely recommend Dr Mani and my one regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Pre-op Hair.jpg

Pre-op Hair B.jpg

Post-op Hair - 6 months.jpg

Post-op Hair - 6 months B.jpg

Hair update - 26.07.2022.jpg

Hair update - 26.07.2022 B.jpg

I'm 18 months post surgery and could not be happier. My hair has now fully grown in and what has been most impressive is how natural everything looks. Dr Mani focuses on providing the most natural hair line, with the results showing amazing growth without it looking like a hair transplant. Dr Mani still keeps in touch with me, asking for updates and providing support in relation to any questions I have. 

IMG-20230616-WA0007.jpeg

IMG-20230616-WA0009.jpeg

I'm 18 months post surgery and could not be happier. My hair has now fully grown in and what has been most impressive is how natural everything looks. Dr Mani focuses on providing the most natural hair line, with the results showing amazing growth without it looking like a hair transplant. Dr Mani still keeps in touch with me, asking for updates and providing support in relation to any questions I have. 

Do people actually think this sounds like an actual person writing it? Or is it a sales script?

Dr Mittal may very well do great work, but things like this bug me and put me off ever going to that surgeon

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, RTC said:

Do people actually think this sounds like an actual person writing it? Or is it a sales script?

Dr Mittal may very well do great work, but things like this bug me and put me off ever going to that surgeon

It doesn't read like the most authentic review. At best it reads like this patient was asked to come on here and post rather than someone who came here of their own accord to engage and document their journey. The work looks really good nevertheless, If Dr Mani is asking patients to post here (which is fine), it would be nice if Dr M himself posted and offered his insights, experience and cases as well.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 12:34 AM, Berba11 said:

It doesn't read like the most authentic review. At best it reads like this patient was asked to come on here and post rather than someone who came here of their own accord to engage and document their journey. The work looks really good nevertheless, If Dr Mani is asking patients to post here (which is fine), it would be nice if Dr M himself posted and offered his insights, experience and cases as well.

I can reach out to Dr M about this, however thought surgeons had to be invited to post on here?

maybe @Melvin- Moderatorcan shed some light on this.  

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Nelly said:

I can reach out to Dr M about this, however thought surgeons had to be invited to post on here?

maybe @Melvin- Moderatorcan shed some light on this.  

Surgeons are invited to post here on our surgeons section. However, any patient can post or share their reviews from any surgeon.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Surgeons are invited to post here on our surgeons section. However, any patient can post or share their reviews from any surgeon.

So to be clear surgeons need a formal invite before they can post? 

6 minutes ago, RTC said:

@Nellydo you work for 'Dr Mani' in any capacity?

Bro you’ve got it bad for Dr Mani. Almost as though you work for a clinic in some capacity or whatever an earth you asked earlier  A frequent hater of his. No idea why?! Someone must have broken you real bad.  Have you had any experience of him? Or spoken with the guy. Or you just a sour individual and trying to tarnish the guys reputation 

• Haha 2

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Nelly said:

So to be clear surgeons need a formal invite before they can post? 

Yes, they need to be formally invited before they can begin posting.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor
Just now, RTC said:

I don't like shady marketing techniques and boiler plate reviews clearly provided by the surgeon to patients so they can post.

You are definitely a 'Dr Mani' stan. You either work for him or you are him. Time to come clean bud.

This isn’t really the way to engage with a new poster, mate. I agree there’s a lack of authenticity in the write up compared to what we’re used to, and it would be nice if the OP was transparent about that. 

But ultimately if the OP is a patient then it would good to engage and hear from them in their own words rather than subject them to accusations. It would be great to have another good surgeon in the UK producing high level, natural looking work distinct from the innumerable god-awful clinics we have. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RTC said:

I don't like shady marketing techniques and boiler plate reviews clearly provided by the surgeon to patients so they can post.

You come across like a 'Dr Mani' stan. Literally every time he is mentioned you pop up.

And every time any one writes anything positive about the guy you try and put him down. What a guy. I am keen on seeing how patients get on with him especially based off my experience. And pal there are several reviews lengthy reviews with constant updates and engagement on this site. You are just a sad mofo. Ahaha and this guy was also commented on Dr Mani Mittal being the worst. You’re a joker!

2 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

This isn’t really the way to engage with a new poster, mate. I agree there’s a lack of authenticity in the write up compared to what we’re used to, and it would be nice if the OP was transparent about that. 

But ultimately if the OP is a patient then it would good to engage and hear from them in their own words rather than subject them to accusations. It would be great to have another good surgeon in the UK producing high level, natural looking work distinct from the innumerable god-awful clinics we have. 

You are right, and his work is decent from what I've seen. But the reviews just rankle me. And Nelly the Elephant comes across as a real creep tbh

1 minute ago, RTC said:

You are right, and his work is decent from what I've seen. But the reviews just rankle me. And Nelly the Elephant comes across as a real creep tbh

This guy forever the keyboard warrior. Mate you know you’re doing a disservice to other ptients not a service. Until you see the guy get to know his work and his ptients you haven’t got a clue. And I won’t back down on this one because if the above ptient is real and there’s no reason to think he isn’t, given what he has written half way through the thread, then no wonder he doesn’t come back to repost. You’re a demoralising t*t. If you haven’t got anything constructive to say keep your keyboard firmly tucked away. 

5 minutes ago, Nelly said:

This guy forever the keyboard warrior. Mate you know you’re doing a disservice to other ptients not a service. Until you see the guy get to know his work and his ptients you haven’t got a clue. And I won’t back down on this one because if the above ptient is real and there’s no reason to think he isn’t, given what he has written half way through the thread, then no wonder he doesn’t come back to repost. You’re a demoralising t*t. If you haven’t got anything constructive to say keep your keyboard firmly tucked away. 

🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Nelly. Let's leave it there pal as I don't wanna kill the patient's thread.

Edited by RTC

I commented on Manis work and RTC jumped on it saying some BS about it all being fake. You have brilliant results and you must be feeling great. Thanks for the update, nice to see good work in the UK. Ps I have nothing to do with this clinic. 

Edited by Mark w

• Administrators

Guys,

Play nice! I don’t wanna start removing comments. I recall Dr. Mani reaching out a few years ago. At the time, I didn’t know much about him, but I’m sure I told him to have his patients share genuine reviews on here. 

• Like 1

View my thread

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Guys,

Play nice! I don’t wanna start removing comments. I recall Dr. Mani reaching out a few years ago. At the time, I didn’t know much about him, but I’m sure I told him to have his patients share genuine reviews on here. 

I agree but there's only one person who isn't playing nice.