Is this the most insanely aggressive transplant you've seen?

16 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

with that being said, the hairline is way too low and without bringing forward the temple points, it looks very unnatural.

IDK man, I would accept an unnatural result like this any day.

Probably cost less than $5k usd also.

Problem is the clinic likely used everything in their power to make this specific case look good, and is not at all the norm.

He's very lucky.

• Like 1

Like maize said, he's either very lucky or is in agreement with the clinic to be made as a case. Like that ofc the clinic will be using their top team.

It does loom good for him. It's way too forward and wouldn't age well, but it's still good looking.

The only problem that he would have in the future is when the rest of his native hair bald, in which he would not have the grafts needed if he want to cover it later. That level of baldness at 26, most likely than not, he is on the worse end of NW scale in the future.

Yeah looks great atm, whether it looks so good in 20-25 years time when he’s aged only time will tell.

Obviously a hand picked client, hair characteristics look excellent, and any young person seeing that will book up in an instance.

at 1 minute 13 when his head tilts forward you can see crown loss and midscalp thinning......seems reckless using that many grafts but maybe his donor is exceptional? Even still, seems like a huge risk to me. 

• Like 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

7 minutes ago, LookMaxx said:

Why is it bad? If his midscalp or crown balds which is usually not that important anyway, he can use body hair + remaining scalp hair

Hairline is the most important

Midscalp and Crown is very important to me and others. People want to look their best and sometimes to do this you need to go for something more conservative so that way you can age gracefully into it and have higher density across the scalp.  This straight hairline will not look that great when he ages in his later years.

In my opinion, he could of used less grafts about making the hairline as low and straight as possible and achieve some coverage in the crown/midscalp.

• Like 2

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

8 minutes ago, LookMaxx said:

Why is it bad? If his midscalp or crown balds which is usually not that important anyway, he can use body hair + remaining scalp hair

Hairline is the most important

it's already balding, you can see that at 1 minute 13. the problem is the area of the crown and midscalp is as big if not bigger than the hairline....it isn't a smart distribution of your finite donor area. the remaining donor might fix the mid scalp but he could be left with a huge crown and body hair is no guarantee.....if he'd played it safe and had 2,000 grafts in the hairline he'd have an extra 2,500 grafts left in the bank for the problem areas that have already developed.

It's an amazing result now for sure but it's risky

• Like 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

14 hours ago, John1991 said:

4400 grafts on a 26 year old to lower the hairline that much.  What are the thoughts of people here on this?  

Now Hair Time are known for their aggressive hairlines lol 

Personally i think his age and hair loss is what makes this hairline "Aggressive" and i kind of hate using myself as an example, but i'm 32 and my hairline design could be considered "aggressive" even with it being 2010 grafts or so with how it was designed. However i think we need to look at the hair loss situation and for this guy, it's aggressive relative to age/hair loss status. 

14 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

Also, as to the question, this is not the most insanely aggresive transplant I've seen.  Winner of that title is:

Jesus Christ, that's ridiculous. His forehead looks squished and too small now and completely destroyed his proportions. 

Oh, honestly what i wouldn't give to see if his hair fell out behind that transplant and only had that dam of hair left lol

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Jesus Christ, that's ridiculous. His forehead looks squished and too small now and completely destroyed his proportions. 

Oh, honestly what i wouldn't give to see if his hair fell out behind that transplant and only had that dam of hair left lol

Amazing a Dr would even agree to this

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Amazing a Dr would even agree to this

The things people wouldn't do for money. This is just tame and innocuous with it being a hair transplant. There's oh so much worse but ultimately tbf, even though it's that ridiculous, he got what he wanted and paid for. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

The things people wouldn't do for money. This is just tame and innocuous with it being a hair transplant. There's oh so much worse but ultimately tbf, even though it's that ridiculous, he got what he wanted and paid for. 

At least the density was very high and graft survival good.  Even though the height is ridiculous, can you imagine if the quality of the transplant was what we see some other people get?

Check out my journey here: