Too soon for hair transplant??

Hi all, just signed up to this forum this morning and I am very happy I did due to the wealth of knowledge and experience on here!

Thanks to you all trusted members for sharing your insight firstly!

I wasn't aware of these 'hair mills' in Turkey and thought that was the place to go.

Anyway, I am now 27 years of age as of a couple weeks ago and considering a hair transplant. My hair started slowly slowly thinning when I had an accident a few years ago damaging 1 of my kidneys permanently (could be just a coincidence I am not sure)

Since about a year ago I used Minoxidil twice a day at the front of my head. I'm considering a transplant but from seeing some pictures on other threads I'm thinking it may be too soon??

I'll attach some pictures now and let me know what you guys think and if there's any advice you may have.

My hair is VERY VERY thick!

Thanks in advance!

Snapchat-95973866.jpg

Snapchat-282487189.jpg

Snapchat-422153351.jpg

Snapchat-991519165.jpg

Snapchat-5538413.jpg

Snapchat-1972144849.jpg

Snapchat-1829013652.jpg

Snapchat-1111690591.jpg

No, you don't need a hair transplant. What you need to do is get on Finasteride and stay ob Minoxodil. Your hairline shape abd whatnot wouldn't be improved by a hair transplant and you'd likely do more damage than good 

Medication on the other hand should help you strengthen and save the hair, getting it healthy and thick again. Within the next 2 or so years, you probably won't even think about getting a hair transplant if you can do that. 

• Like 1

Way too soon at this stage bro....

Why sacrify your nice-looking skin fade at the back and on the side for some crappy white dot FUE scars  and poor result on top ?...

I know transplant is tempting bro....

But a hair transplant is a huge deal. It really is.  Mentally, physically and financially. 

It has tons of limitations and risks. 

The truth is it's a gamble.  Not just with turkish hairmills but also with the best surgeons. 

Diffuse thinners are very tricky. Very few surgeons in the world have the required skillset to sucessfully perform a hair transplant on a diffuse thinner without causing permanent shockloss of native miniaturized hairs and without having poor survival and thus throwing to the garbage your precious LIMITED grafts from the donor zone...

You should first consider a strong pharmaceutical stack. 

Sorry but topical minoxidil alone is not sufficient. For 2 reasons

1. Minoxidil works by artificially stimulating the anagen growth phase through potassium/calcium channels in the dermall papilla cells and the B-catenin and WNT pathways. It buys you time BUT it does not adress the underlying rootcause of the evolutionnary curse of Male Pattern Baldness which is genetic sensitivity of the hair follicles to DHT. That's why you will need a 5AR inhibitor or direct anti androgen at some point. 

2. Minoxidil is like a placebo if you do not have sufficient sulfotransferase enzyme expression. This particular enzyme is required for converting minoxidil into its active form minoxidil sulfate. Otherwise it doesn't do crap. Therefore you should either use oral minoxidil or try to compound minoxidil with tretinoin. 

I suggest you get on 

Dutasteride 0.5mg 

Oral minox 2.5mg 

Optionnal: Fluridil, RU58841 and microneedling.

Give it at least 6-8 months. Not everyone will respond to medication. Medication works in SOME cases by thickening existing miniaturized hairs. It doesn't grow hair on bald scalp. In your case it may be beneficial. Certainly worth giving a try. 

The goal is not to get a transplant in this "game". The real goal is to get as few transplants as possible....

We are dealing with a complicated situation in the first place. Here' why

Hairloss = progressive condition. 

Transplant = scarring +  risk of failure 

Donor area = limited 

If medication doesn't to anything then yes after 6-12 months you may consider a transplant. 

You don't have much hairloss so you won't need a lot of grafts. Therefore do not cheap out bro !!!

Go with the best of the best and forget about Turkey. They are crap and they have no idea how to transplant diffuse thinners...

Konior, Freitas, Couto, Bisanga, Pinto, Feriduni, Muresanu, Ferreira. Zarev is great too. 

Good luck and keep fighting the good fight. 

And remember time is off the essence when it comes to fighting permanent genetic Male Pattern Baldness. 

All the best 👊

• Like 2

I would recommend not jumping on any of the stuff two posts above unless you do thorough research on the sides of all these things and think it's worth it. Try topical minoxidil first, you very well may get great results from it that can last for years and years especially considering your loss so far is pretty darn minimal. It also looks like you have a good bit of dandruff so jumping on Nizoral shampoo may help you a lot too. 

I am going in for a HT in November and only using topical minoxidil, but my hair loss is far passed your stage. As long as your ok with the idea that you may need multiple HT's theirs no reason to be on medications that have serious potential for side effects. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1

Happy you found the forum so early on in this process as well so you can do as much research as possible before making any big decisions. You’ll also learn that there’s no single formula for how to best make that decision, as there are always a lot of different factors at play, and different opinions on how to best approach it. 

I agree with the others that jumping into a hair transplant right now would be a bit too hasty. However, my outlook may be slightly different. It does appear to me that you have hair loss - and may be diffused hair loss at that, which means you need to be particularly cautious about how you approach it. While 27 isn’t always too young to get a hair transplant, I do think it’s too soon for you to consider getting one at this stage. Hair loss is progressive, and you need to see if you can get it stabilized first and foremost before making any big decisions. The advice above in regards to medication and treatment is worth exploring to see if you can do that. 

I think it’d be worth exploring different hair transplant surgeons in the meantime anyway, and seeing if you can start narrowing down some potential options should you want to move forward with a hair transplant in the future. At the very least, I would recommend getting a consultation or two under your belt with some of your top choices (or even someone you’re not fully considering) just so you can have a hands-on, expert opinion on the matter. They’ll be able thoroughly examine all the different factors that go into determining whether someone is a good candidate or not, and can give you their professional opinion on what an optimal hair saving and hair restoration strategy would be. Many of these surgeons do virtual consultations as well. 

When making a decision with proper research, careful consideration, and realistic goals of what results are actually possible based on your unique situation, I believe we can mitigate a lot of the limitations and risks listed above. I truly don’t think it’s as big of a gamble when handled appropriately, though it’s true that there’s never a guarantee with any procedure. But… there are countless more risks involved with “blindly running to a hair mill” than there are when taking the time to do proper research to choose a top surgeon who can work side by side with you to not lead you astray. The list of recommended surgeons here is a great place to start. 

Happy browsing, and I encourage you to utilize the forum as much as possible to ask questions, look at reviews, and educate yourself as much as possible about how the hair transplant industry works as a whole. It’ll leave you more confident to make a decision when/if that time comes. And in the meantime, explore the medications above to see if you can get the hair transplant stabilized. 

• Like 2

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

3 hours ago, THE TRUTH said:

Way too soon at this stage bro....

Why sacrify your nice-looking skin fade at the back and on the side for some crappy white dot FUE scars  and poor result on top ?...

I know transplant is tempting bro....

But a hair transplant is a huge deal. It really is.  Mentally, physically and financially. 

It has tons of limitations and risks. 

The truth is it's a gamble.  Not just with turkish hairmills but also with the best surgeons. 

Diffuse thinners are very tricky. Very few surgeons in the world have the required skillset to sucessfully perform a hair transplant on a diffuse thinner without causing permanent shockloss of native miniaturized hairs and without having poor survival and thus throwing to the garbage your precious LIMITED grafts from the donor zone...

You should first consider a strong pharmaceutical stack. 

Sorry but topical minoxidil alone is not sufficient. For 2 reasons

1. Minoxidil works by artificially stimulating the anagen growth phase through potassium/calcium channels in the dermall papilla cells and the B-catenin and WNT pathways. It buys you time BUT it does not adress the underlying rootcause of the evolutionnary curse of Male Pattern Baldness which is genetic sensitivity of the hair follicles to DHT. That's why you will need a 5AR inhibitor or direct anti androgen at some point. 

2. Minoxidil is like a placebo if you do not have sufficient sulfotransferase enzyme expression. This particular enzyme is required for converting minoxidil into its active form minoxidil sulfate. Otherwise it doesn't do crap. Therefore you should either use oral minoxidil or try to compound minoxidil with tretinoin. 

I suggest you get on 

Dutasteride 0.5mg 

Oral minox 2.5mg 

Optionnal: Fluridil, RU58841 and microneedling.

Give it at least 6-8 months. Not everyone will respond to medication. Medication works in SOME cases by thickening existing miniaturized hairs. It doesn't grow hair on bald scalp. In your case it may be beneficial. Certainly worth giving a try. 

The goal is not to get a transplant in this "game". The real goal is to get as few transplants as possible....

We are dealing with a complicated situation in the first place. Here' why

Hairloss = progressive condition. 

Transplant = scarring +  risk of failure 

Donor area = limited 

If medication doesn't to anything then yes after 6-12 months you may consider a transplant. 

You don't have much hairloss so you won't need a lot of grafts. Therefore do not cheap out bro !!!

Go with the best of the best and forget about Turkey. They are crap and they have no idea how to transplant diffuse thinners...

Konior, Freitas, Couto, Bisanga, Pinto, Feriduni, Muresanu, Ferreira. Zarev is great too. 

Good luck and keep fighting the good fight. 

And remember time is off the essence when it comes to fighting permanent genetic Male Pattern Baldness. 

All the best 👊

Thanks for your kind words bro, appreciate the reassurance! 

It has slowly gotten worse - my friend recommended me a place called Este medical hear in the UK (not sure where you're from), they said they'll give me the laser treatment on my hair for a few months, get a transplant and then carry on with it when I get back

To be honest my hair i don't think has gotten any worse in the last 12-18 months but I just thought I'd rather get it sorted now as I believe its stopped falling and I wanted it to how it was before (or close to. Which I thought would be achievable as its not so bad)

I guess I'll hold fire on a hair transplant for the time being - just wondering when would be the right time then? If my hair does not get any worse then should I not just do it 

P.S love my skin fades bro haha!

• Like 1

Thanks for your input - I appreciate it!

Also I have been using foligain minoxidil in my hair and have been using shampoo and conditioner every other day (Nioxin)

Yes I've always been anti drugs - don't think I've even taken a paracetamol haha so I don't really want to take medication orally!

1 hour ago, pkipling said:

Happy you found the forum so early on in this process as well so you can do as much research as possible before making any big decisions. You’ll also learn that there’s no single formula for how to best make that decision, as there are always a lot of different factors at play, and different opinions on how to best approach it. 

I agree with the others that jumping into a hair transplant right now would be a bit too hasty. However, my outlook may be slightly different. It does appear to me that you have hair loss - and may be diffused hair loss at that, which means you need to be particularly cautious about how you approach it. While 27 isn’t always too young to get a hair transplant, I do think it’s too soon for you to consider getting one at this stage. Hair loss is progressive, and you need to see if you can get it stabilized first and foremost before making any big decisions. The advice above in regards to medication and treatment is worth exploring to see if you can do that. 

I think it’d be worth exploring different hair transplant surgeons in the meantime anyway, and seeing if you can start narrowing down some potential options should you want to move forward with a hair transplant in the future. At the very least, I would recommend getting a consultation or two under your belt with some of your top choices (or even someone you’re not fully considering) just so you can have a hands-on, expert opinion on the matter. They’ll be able thoroughly examine all the different factors that go into determining whether someone is a good candidate or not, and can give you their professional opinion on what an optimal hair saving and hair restoration strategy would be. Many of these surgeons do virtual consultations as well. 

When making a decision with proper research, careful consideration, and realistic goals of what results are actually possible based on your unique situation, I believe we can mitigate a lot of the limitations and risks listed above. I truly don’t think it’s as big of a gamble when handled appropriately, though it’s true that there’s never a guarantee with any procedure. But… there are countless more risks involved with “blindly running to a hair mill” than there are when taking the time to do proper research to choose a top surgeon who can work side by side with you to not lead you astray. The list of recommended surgeons here is a great place to start. 

Happy browsing, and I encourage you to utilize the forum as much as possible to ask questions, look at reviews, and educate yourself as much as possible about how the hair transplant industry works as a whole. It’ll leave you more confident to make a decision when/if that time comes. And in the meantime, explore the medications above to see if you can get the hair transplant stabilized. 

Wow thank you for your in depth and detailed response! I will explore my options and your suggestions for sure!

• Like 1

Just now, Es1 said:

Thanks for your kind words bro, appreciate the reassurance! 

It has slowly gotten worse - my friend recommended me a place called Este medical hear in the UK (not sure where you're from), they said they'll give me the laser treatment on my hair for a few months, get a transplant and then carry on with it when I get back

To be honest my hair i don't think has gotten any worse in the last 12-18 months but I just thought I'd rather get it sorted now as I believe its stopped falling and I wanted it to how it was before (or close to. Which I thought would be achievable as its not so bad)

I guess I'll hold fire on a hair transplant for the time being - just wondering when would be the right time then? If my hair does not get any worse then should I not just do it 

P.S love my skin fades bro haha!

Thanks bro and no problem. 

Sadly genetic hairloss is a progressive condition. It will inevitably get worse. It never stops  although sometimes it looks like it's stopped visually but the miniaturization keeps going...

Starts by receding hairline, thinning crown or diffuse thinning and then progresses to a full HORSESHOE ! 

Now of course not everyone will be shiny bald on top with the horseshoe at the cal and sides but the sooner you start balding the more chances you have to reach an advanced degree of baldness later down the road. 

If you do nothing then your hairloss will continue for sure. Based on your pictures, I suspect you may become Norwood 4-5 during the next 10  years. 

So it is always 1 billion times easier to keep what you have then recover what you've lost. Hair transplants can NEVER match the density you had before the onset of Androgenic Alopecia. Most  people with advanced baldness still look like they are balding/thinning even after tens of thousands of dollars spent on transplants and multiples surgeries...

The right time for transplant will be when you get on oral Fina/Dura and give it 6-12 months. If your hairloss is stable  then you may go for  a small transplant but choose the right doctor ! 

Yes it is too soon . I do not take finasteride and never will again after massive side effects I had . My pattern was final so I had my first session 6 months ago . To have a hair transplant in your case you need to know your final Norwood pattern which as of now is not known .  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

I would recommend not jumping on any of the stuff two posts above unless you do thorough research on the sides of all these things and think it's worth it. Try topical minoxidil first, you very well may get great results from it that can last for years and years especially considering your loss so far is pretty darn minimal. It also looks like you have a good bit of dandruff so jumping on Nizoral shampoo may help you a lot too. 

I am going in for a HT in November and only using topical minoxidil, but my hair loss is far passed your stage. As long as your ok with the idea that you may need multiple HT's theirs no reason to be on medications that have serious potential for side effects. 

Im Anti meds, but I had to make an exception for finasteride as it’s the only way to stop hair loss . And you say you can have muiltple hts but your donor is limited and the more your native hair thins the more grafts you will need to cover the scalp and you may not have enough in your donor. Also without fin your not protecting your donor hairs which are not Dht proof . 

Es1,

I think it’s great that you found this discussion forum and that you have began trying minoxidil.

You said that you started losing hair soon after an accident you had that involved Permanent damage to one of your kidneys. Can you explain what happened?  To be honest however, these are very likely not related and the hair loss you are experiencing is most likely do to meal pattern ball no. That said, depending on what happened and what caused damage to your kidney, I suggest consulting your doctor and discussing all possibilities.

For example, there are several causes of non-genetic related hair loss. If you are on some kind of medication now due to the loss of your kidney, it’s possible that one of the side effects of that medication is hair loss. I’m only throwing this out as an example because while I believe that your hair loss is likely unrelated, I want you to be aware that there it is a possibility that these are linked depending on what happened, what treatments you are undergoing, etc.

Now, assuming that your hair loss is genetic and there is no correlation between your hair loss and the damage and or treatment of your kidney, I would still recommend that you consider finasteride for six months to a year prior to jumping immediately into hair transplant surgery.

finasteride is quite good at slowing down or even stopping the progression of male pattern baldness and at the very least might stabilize your hair loss so that you can get the most from a hair transplant procedure.

in the meantime, I suggest continuing to research, learning everything you can about hair restoration surgery and the best doctors that perform the procedure.  You can even book consults and information sessions with surgeons and impressing the most to begin formulating a long-term strategy in restoring your hair. Even if you don’t undergo surgery immediately, working with a surgeon in developing a long-term plan which includes both medication and surgery over the years is truly beneficial.

That said, if you would like to schedule a one on one information session with Dr. Rahal to get his professional opinion on your situation and the best Way forward, please send me a private message and I’ll be happy to set this up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

11 hours ago, sukh123 said:

Im Anti meds, but I had to make an exception for finasteride as it’s the only way to stop hair loss . And you say you can have muiltple hts but your donor is limited and the more your native hair thins the more grafts you will need to cover the scalp and you may not have enough in your donor. Also without fin your not protecting your donor hairs which are not Dht proof . 

Ya a lot of it depends on how aggresive your loss is and how much you have in your donor. 

However as far as donor hairs not being DHT proof, that is not my understanding whatsoever. 

On 7/24/2022 at 9:20 PM, THE TRUTH said:

Thanks bro and no problem. 

Sadly genetic hairloss is a progressive condition. It will inevitably get worse. It never stops  although sometimes it looks like it's stopped visually but the miniaturization keeps going...

Starts by receding hairline, thinning crown or diffuse thinning and then progresses to a full HORSESHOE ! 

Now of course not everyone will be shiny bald on top with the horseshoe at the cal and sides but the sooner you start balding the more chances you have to reach an advanced degree of baldness later down the road. 

If you do nothing then your hairloss will continue for sure. Based on your pictures, I suspect you may become Norwood 4-5 during the next 10  years. 

So it is always 1 billion times easier to keep what you have then recover what you've lost. Hair transplants can NEVER match the density you had before the onset of Androgenic Alopecia. Most  people with advanced baldness still look like they are balding/thinning even after tens of thousands of dollars spent on transplants and multiples surgeries...

The right time for transplant will be when you get on oral Fina/Dura and give it 6-12 months. If your hairloss is stable  then you may go for  a small transplant but choose the right doctor ! 

Sorry, didn't realise I've had a few more responses

As i said I'm anti medication but I'm up for maybe taking fin as everyone is recommending. However my only concern would be what I've read a lot about online and on this forum in regards to the side effects - mainly being Erectime dysfunction! I can't be dealing with that bro at 27 years of age haha!! This what is making me think thrice (not twice lol). 

What about that manual hair stuff you see online too? I see fin is part of their routine too 

21 hours ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Yes it is too soon . I do not take finasteride and never will again after massive side effects I had . My pattern was final so I had my first session 6 months ago . To have a hair transplant in your case you need to know your final Norwood pattern which as of now is not known .  

That could be a long time though right for my final norwood pattern. Years and years it could be and I don't fancy this in between stage look lol 

Catch 22 as I didn't realise how 'sacred' donor hairs are

I'm worried about the side effects too, ive read online some people do not even return back to normal even after stopping 

You're certainly right I think it's moreso the side effects it entails that is risky for some - especially people who have taken it and actually experienced said side effects 

7 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Ya a lot of it depends on how aggresive your loss is and how much you have in your donor. 

However as far as donor hairs not being DHT proof, that is not my understanding whatsoever. 

Are you saying donor hairs ARE in fact 'DHT proof?'

If that's the case then makes sense in regards to multiple HTs

8 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

Es1,

I think it’s great that you found this discussion forum and that you have began trying minoxidil.

You said that you started losing hair soon after an accident you had that involved Permanent damage to one of your kidneys. Can you explain what happened?  To be honest however, these are very likely not related and the hair loss you are experiencing is most likely do to meal pattern ball no. That said, depending on what happened and what caused damage to your kidney, I suggest consulting your doctor and discussing all possibilities.

For example, there are several causes of non-genetic related hair loss. If you are on some kind of medication now due to the loss of your kidney, it’s possible that one of the side effects of that medication is hair loss. I’m only throwing this out as an example because while I believe that your hair loss is likely unrelated, I want you to be aware that there it is a possibility that these are linked depending on what happened, what treatments you are undergoing, etc.

Now, assuming that your hair loss is genetic and there is no correlation between your hair loss and the damage and or treatment of your kidney, I would still recommend that you consider finasteride for six months to a year prior to jumping immediately into hair transplant surgery.

finasteride is quite good at slowing down or even stopping the progression of male pattern baldness and at the very least might stabilize your hair loss so that you can get the most from a hair transplant procedure.

in the meantime, I suggest continuing to research, learning everything you can about hair restoration surgery and the best doctors that perform the procedure.  You can even book consults and information sessions with surgeons and impressing the most to begin formulating a long-term strategy in restoring your hair. Even if you don’t undergo surgery immediately, working with a surgeon in developing a long-term plan which includes both medication and surgery over the years is truly beneficial.

That said, if you would like to schedule a one on one information session with Dr. Rahal to get his professional opinion on your situation and the best Way forward, please send me a private message and I’ll be happy to set this up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Thank you firstly for your in depth response, I highly appreciate it!

I had a quad bike (ATV) accident whereby I hit a post and crushed my left kidney (Renal Grade 5 injury), I now only have function in my right kidney. I personally think its unrelated but my barber who has been cutting my hair since a young child uses to boast about how thick my hair is and its the thickest he cuts! Literally sometimes the trimmer used to get stuck and pull lol. Suddenly he noticed it literally from a few months after that it started to thin and I laughed - 5 years later and here we are!! He was right lol. He does cut my hair every week.

I am not on any medication at all, my vitamin D is quite low so I am advised to take some to raise my levels however that is common in the UK

Yes I've read a bit about finasteride as everybody recommends it - my only worry is the serious side effects it can withhold! 

I'll drop you a pm as you said I'm open to any sound advice at the moment and I'm sure a doctor can advise too

Thanks again

13 minutes ago, Es1 said:

Are you saying donor hairs ARE in fact 'DHT proof?'

If that's the case then makes sense in regards to multiple HTs

Well, I'm not expert here but yes the whole idea behind hair transplants is that the donor area is safe and hairs there are resistant to falling out due to DHT. 

The DHT theory of hair loss is what's commonly accepted, but it is also just a theory. I don't think it's at all controversial to say their is more to hair loss than simply your hair follicle being genetically susceptible to DHT. 

I’m not sure why u  think hairloss isn’t going to get worse ? U already show signs ur frontal third is thinning rapidly,, u still have hair there but it’s thinner n shorter.. u probably only have a couple hair life cycles left in them ,, before they become so thin it’s almost invisible. 
n when that time comes 2-5 years from now ? Then u can get a hair transplant ,, because the hairs on ur frontal third won’t be there anymore …  u might have almost a full head of hair now , as coverage but it’s not dense n full .. that’s kinda like how my hair is… but urs is worse n at a much earlier age. 

I only say this to u because I care n I went they the same thing.. n I lost a confidence during those two years… every time I shake my head a bunch of hairs would fall . N at that rate I be bald in no time. N my family is all norwood 1 .. so u I was definitely in denial for a long time .. n wasted over a year freaking out buying supplements n laser caps n all that crap .. when I should of stick with the meds .. 

so yes the meds help .. my hair is still thin,, I’m never getting that density back , but the hair I have now don’t fall out when I shake my head .. that’s good enough for me .. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Well, I'm not expert here but yes the whole idea behind hair transplants is that the donor area is safe and hairs there are resistant to falling out due to DHT. 

The DHT theory of hair loss is what's commonly accepted, but it is also just a theory. I don't think it's at all controversial to say their is more to hair loss than simply your hair follicle being genetically susceptible to DHT. 

No their not dht proof just more stronger agaisnt dht , it’s why  you see thin donors when you get older and people with hair loss have thinning sides, it’s why no matter how old you are fin is recommended for hair loss . Because the transplant hair can miniaturise just like native hair 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

I only say this to u because I care n I went they the same thing.. n I lost a confidence during those two years… every time I shake my head a bunch of hairs would fall . N at that rate I be bald in no time. N my family is all norwood 1 .. so u I was definitely in denial for a long time .. n wasted over a year freaking out buying supplements n laser caps n all that crap .. when I should of stick with the meds .. 

so yes the meds help .. my hair is still thin,, I’m never getting that density back , but the hair I have now don’t fall out when I shake my head .. that’s good enough for me .. 

Lol don't sorry bro I haven't taken any offence

It is what it is at the end of the day! The hairs look shorter because I cut them shorter as the front part in the middle the hair is still thicker so I shorten the front to all match haha

Only problem with these meds is the side effects, I can't be dealing with erectile dysfunction at 27 lol