Finally did it! All respect to dr. Bicer and the team

Snow

On 1/2/2023 at 4:53 PM, Tres said:

Looking good man! Left side doesn't look too bad to me!

Cheers mate, appreciate it. Crossing fingers for the next couple of months

br

• Administrators

Everything is progressing nicely 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Everything is progressing nicely 🙌🏼

Yes and appreciate it mate, Bicer have done a wonderful job, cant wait for maturation and next couple of months. 

br

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Looking great for only six months. The left side looks natural. All the best @Snow and I look forward to your future updates!

Thanks Gatsby my friend, appreciate your positive vibes. Take care.

br

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

Jst gone through ur posts and i wud say u explained evrythng well...wud be helpful to many other people like me who r planning for ht..evrythn was right on track for a positive outcome ...Waiting for an update mate...excited to see your growth 😊

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Hi guys, sorry I forgot to post my 7 month mark. I wanted to wait for the 8 month but here you get pics with flash from my 7 month mark. 

My left side is so good and i am really happy about it but my right side is still lacking and of course my front mid scalp. 

I am planning to start on fin in this summer, do you Think that it would do the last magic touch or should i consider already now an second session with great Dr. Bicer. 

one last thing, I cant say it enough, with toppik my hair is back to Old days! 

best regards 

CB17193F-B8D3-4A7F-B0B0-800310D096C2.jpeg

429BD256-5987-43EA-8D00-58AC734A99FA.jpeg

415F19B3-EF7B-448C-827A-E58E9356CD06.jpeg

80D44415-C6CF-453A-A36D-5123FB03E087.jpeg

7E050C31-B825-47A0-BBA3-8E2C80E2EC3F.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

You have made incredible progress from where you started. Where your grafts were not implanted there is considerable thinning compared to what was, however, with the exception of that middle spot in your hairline everything has grown out really well. You’ve still got time to see noticeable difference with potential further growth and maturation.

my apologies if you’ve already answered this but what are your reasons for not starting Fin? Are you nervous about the sides or is it just hard to get your hands on?

Edited by Steeeve
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Massive improvement.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Nice progress ...imo u shud start oral minoxidil and finasteride after consulting ur surgeon ...tht would improve the outcome....and dont worry still u will see the growth till 18months so frm now it will only improve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

--> My Thread

On 2/10/2023 at 12:37 AM, Steeeve said:

You have made incredible progress from where you started. Where your grafts were not implanted there is considerable thinning compared to what was, however, with the exception of that middle spot in your hairline everything has grown out really well. You’ve still got time to see noticeable difference with potential further growth and maturation.

my apologies if you’ve already answered this but what are your reasons for not starting Fin? Are you nervous about the sides or is it just hard to get your hands on?

Hello Steve, thanks for your positive comment, appreciate that.

yes there’s still time for maturation and growth, im happy but there’s spots that needed improvements. 

i havent used any meds, considering fin but first after my wife gets pregnant with our second child, then im all in. 

best regards 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 6:39 AM, Archan said:

Nice progress ...imo u shud start oral minoxidil and finasteride after consulting ur surgeon ...tht would improve the outcome....and dont worry still u will see the growth till 18months so frm now it will only improve

Thanks Archan! I am going to start on fin in some months time.

best regards

On 2/10/2023 at 9:55 AM, Zinedine said:

Fantastic progress. Remember you are still at 7 months. Why didn't you start already with Finasteride and Minoxidil.

I agree with @Archan , starting right away will for sure improve your outcome. Let us know how it continues till at least 18 months.

Thanks my friend. I ll start soon, didnt start earlier on fin because of potential damage of unborn child. And minoxidile is no go for me.

best regards

• Valued Contributor
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Thanks Archan! I am going to start on fin in some months time.

best regards

Okay ..happy growing and keep updating  😊

• Thanks 1

--> My Thread

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CharlesBarkley said:

Great improvement but I am sure your will get better with meds. I will still wait before deciding on going for the 2nd round. 

Starting soon mate, cheers!

8 month mark. I must say that this is going the right direction! My right side is getting more thick and new hair is coming out of nowhere. Very happy overall! Cant wait for the next couple of months, seems like it took off after 26 weeks

br 

4F6785BF-53AC-4547-A658-1086206F9375.jpeg

22FAB178-4D45-4390-BDB9-2DB0657FE8CA.jpeg

26AD4645-9C5B-4924-8403-89CD5C174D49.jpeg

EF41B67A-62AB-42B3-9A58-8A3B2769CB00.jpeg

E22522C4-AE4A-4E08-8D4C-1B80EDB9F58C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, civic said:

Looks very good for 8 months! Density is filling in. I also noticed in my ht that after month 7 density began greatly improving. 

Thanks mate! I cant wait to the final result.

br

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 12:25 AM, ProspectII said:

Any updates mate? 

Oh hi mate, sorry for not updating, life catches up on me. 

well, I really don’t have a problem with hair loss anymore! I am totally satisfied with my result and scalp is difficult to see through my hair. 

took those pictures of me today couple hours after shower with above light directly on my head:

IMG_8191.jpeg

IMG_8190.jpeg

IMG_8187.jpeg

IMG_8186.jpeg

IMG_8185.jpeg

• Like 2