FUT 3875 grafts with Hasson

Kent

27 minutes ago, Kent said:

I was sorry to hear he wasn’t satisfied with his hair design. Fortunately my design was simple and my overall experience with the clinic was favourable. I think Hasson’s superpower is building density and he uses a lot of grafts to achieve it. I have no doubt the clinic would rectify subpar results free of charge. They actually gave me a significant discount for an unexpected rescheduling of my surgery. I have a close friend who also got a transplant from Hasson. He developed a skin condition several years after his transplant and lost a lot of his transplanted hair (completely unrelated to surgery). Hasson is currently working with him free of charge to help him get his hair back even though it’s not his responsibility. Yes H&W charge a lot but you get what you pay for. They guarantee patient satisfaction. There are some things that can’t be guaranteed but I’m convinced they will do everything they can to get patients as close to their desired result as possible.

Nordster34s experience was completely different than ours. It’s almost like he went to a different surgeon. And it’s not like the doctor has been going downhill either, since we all had our transplants performed this year.

Its completely baffling how different our experiences are. I had a very positive impression of the clinic after my surgery, Dr Hasson heard me out, he liked my hairline design more than his and went with mine, he listened to my idea of restoring the crown to a degree I can hide it on the first surgery, he treated my illness on top of giving me a hair transplant. He also checked up on me on my first day post hair wash to talk and gave me stronger painkillers because of the tonsillitis I developed. Whilst Nordster was the opposite, completely ignored his wishes in the design, doctor absent, ghosted multiple times on email, no final checkup and had improper angles on the temples. 

I do feel like his hairline result was excellent, with incredible density for a single pass and that I can confidently say that he is better off than when he started and that most people won’t notice that imperfections. But he spent a large sum of money for the best and improper angles on temples he didn’t ask for with that level of service is not worth the money.

17 minutes ago, Kent said:

Thanks. He used a lot of grafts so my expectations are high with respect to density. So far so good.  I’m very satisfied with my new hairline but it’s still patchy further back. Also, the new hairs are really soft and fine. A hair transplant is such a crazy waiting game. lol

3875 grafts for your area covered looks amazing buzzed down. It’s gotta be close to your native density. 

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

37 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

Nordster34s experience was completely different than ours. It’s almost like he went to a different surgeon. And it’s not like the doctor has been going downhill either, since we all had our transplants performed this year.

Its completely baffling how different our experiences are. I had a very positive impression of the clinic after my surgery, Dr Hasson heard me out, he liked my hairline design more than his and went with mine, he listened to my idea of restoring the crown to a degree I can hide it on the first surgery, he treated my illness on top of giving me a hair transplant. He also checked up on me on my first day post hair wash to talk and gave me stronger painkillers because of the tonsillitis I developed. Whilst Nordster was the opposite, completely ignored his wishes in the design, doctor absent, ghosted multiple times on email, no final checkup and had improper angles on the temples. 

I do feel like his hairline result was excellent, with incredible density for a single pass and that I can confidently say that he is better off than when he started and that most people won’t notice that imperfections. But he spent a large sum of money for the best and improper angles on temples he didn’t ask for with that level of service is not worth the money.

3875 grafts for your area covered looks amazing buzzed down. It’s gotta be close to your native density. 

Maybe I’m alone on this one but I didn’t have a problem with his hair design. I think it still looks patchy on one side but that’s a minor fix. I’d really need to see his entire head before reaching a conclusion. But there’s no disputing Nordster34’s experience and if he’s unhappy with the quality of care and/or the transplant result then of course that should be remedied. Different patients who have different perceptions and I think it’s impossible to make everyone happy. What I’ve learned about temple work is that it’s delicate and requires skill. Feller and Bloxom recently uploaded a HT case to YouTube involving temple work. I recommend it as it’s explains some of the planning and criteria for temple design. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TorontoMan said:

That's great, you've held on really well despite even being off it for a while. You're in  for / already have a great result. Do other men around you still care for their hair? 

Most of my friends don’t think about their hair much because they have little to no loss. Jealous. lol 

On 10/3/2022 at 12:10 PM, Twintwin said:

Hey Kent,

everything looks great!

I had a FUT with Hasson 2 weeks ago, so I’m going through the exact same experience. Do you mind sharing an update (incl. photo of the back/scar). That would be super helpful!

I recently added 5 month photos (plus 1 week) in case you’re interested. 

Hope you’re healing/sprouting well!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/23/2022 at 11:55 AM, Kent said:

Yes 56. I took finasteride when I was young but stopped about 10 years ago. I’m back on finasteride with no apparent side effects. 

Wow.. I was shocked when I found out you’re 56, looking at those results pics you posted I thought you were late 20s/early 30s 

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Kent said:

1 full year ! Already !  Attaching a before and after. 

reminder - 3875 grafts FUT Hasson 

077FE60B-155F-46A0-A089-479971F3B312.jpeg

9A02763F-2F00-4BC7-ADD3-FD475AFA96EC.jpeg

Wow homerun. Looks like you never had any hair loss! I bet you are ecstatic! How does the scar look?

Edited by HairEnthusiast101

3 hours ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

Wow homerun. Looks like you never had any hair loss! I bet you are ecstatic! How does the scar look?

I’m loving it. I find it’s still getting thicker even at the year mark. I can’t really see the scar anymore - my barber couldn’t find it. 
Hasson is the boss. 

• Like 1

An absolute homerun! @Kent Does it also look as dense and full in bright sunlight? Do you know what density Hasson implanted at? Very happy to see this result, I am envious of you!

• Like 2

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

• 2 weeks later...