FUT 3875 grafts with Hasson

Kent

One month after 3875 graft FUT with Dr Hasson in frontal band and corners (fine hair).

Three images - one right after, another about 2 weeks after, and the other today at one month. 

Nearly all the hair has shed - small amount remaining. Hopefully this means it will grow in faster! 

Recipient area is still fairly red. 

I’ll update again in a month!

Cheers!

96ABE54B-491F-4170-9C3C-CE77EECB83EB.jpeg

B324E637-0A28-4CA8-9D02-C403972E34EA.jpeg

0B60E251-76DD-4A43-A1D0-F3A656845713.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hey Kent,

everything looks great!

I had a FUT with Hasson 2 weeks ago, so I’m going through the exact same experience. Do you mind sharing an update (incl. photo of the back/scar). That would be super helpful!

Hello fellow Hasson FUTer. I’m attaching a few recent photos which are at the 2.5 month mark.

My scar is still a little red (see photo) but feels fine. It’s completely covered by my hair. 

I’ll do another update at 3.5 months. 

Best wishes to you my friend!  Happy healing!

5FE7CEC9-5BEC-4B8A-9E5E-49842652FF1E.jpeg

C50F0EA9-1688-4FB0-A419-47F4ABE6E3CA.jpeg

9D7C662E-7776-4115-8FD7-081B8B616942.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! From what I can see on your photos (pre op vs 2.5 months post op), it seems like growth has already started, although it is sparse and thin hair for now. 
I think you have nothing to worry about!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Day 116 (a week away from 4 months) post FUT 3875 grafts with Hasson in Vancouver. 

My hairline is beginning to become defined.  Small fine hairs are getting thicker and longer. 

My linear scar is still a bit red but feels better ever day.  It’s entirely covered by my hair, which has grown back after a complete shave for the procedure in July. 

The lighting makes the hairline look thicker I think but I’m still happy to see things begin to happen. 

I’ll post again at the 5 month mark. 

FCBA3436-5D21-40E1-8D37-B0B243E3E768.jpeg

DFD90C7C-A406-4ABD-B32D-52947894FA20.jpeg

255A6528-EDB3-49F3-93E8-DF28DD0D7162.jpeg

2F4D64F5-1C5F-4F81-A3BB-15FA81D62268.jpeg

A8799093-CED6-48AC-BAED-8F7D97464928.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

It’s almost 5 months. I attached some pics (2 with wet comb through and the rest are dry). 

The hairline is impressive but the hair behind the hairline is still patchy. 

I’m looking forward to the new hair become integrated with my native hair. I really want to be able to go to a barber for a nice cut and style that shows off the hairline.

A recap - FUT from Hasson 3875 grafts in July 2022. The procedure was routine 7:30am to 5:30pm. There was no pain. I had my head shaved completely. I noticed early growth around 2.5 months. The hairline became defined around the 4th month. 

If you have any questions let me know.

cheers !!!

E710D5B0-8096-4A18-9165-98B1BFD28035.jpeg

3981557A-2B53-454E-9D1D-3CA28D83AED5.jpeg

65FAEC54-5725-484C-AB0F-D1AD316D37E3.jpeg

30EBE070-FD32-4AEF-AF7D-3E23FD44FBFD.jpeg

93258598-28C4-4417-8550-838509693163.jpeg

1E052174-2A9A-42AC-8C0D-68067E0B2E9F.jpeg

FEBAE247-6FF7-4CC3-BD47-B5BD1648D60B.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The hairline is looking really good and natural! I like that he rounded the corners a little bit to give it a softer and more refined look. Mine ended up having sharper more angular corners and I really wish mine was a bit more like yours in terms of shape. The growth looks fantastic! 

14 hours ago, Nordster34 said:

The hairline is looking really good and natural! I like that he rounded the corners a little bit to give it a softer and more refined look. Mine ended up having sharper more angular corners and I really wish mine was a bit more like yours in terms of shape. The growth looks fantastic! 

Thanks very much - I’m happy with the results so far.

I like the design Hasson suggested. I was wondering if he would recommend temple work after following your posts but he didn’t. 

A lot of folks have strong opinions on your result so take everything you read with a grain of salt - both the good and the bad. I really like your result and I think the design Hasson used for your transplant was based on the shape of your head. Hasson was really good to me and discounted the price when his office switched my scheduled FUE to FUT. I have no doubt they’ll support you 100% when it comes to touch ups and adjustments. 

Cosmetic surgery will never turn out exactly as we think but hopefully we can be happy with the good features. We have a good doctor who I think will make sure you’re happy in the end. 

Cheers friend!

Looks awesome and still a lot of time for improvement, congrats. Dr. Hasson has been catching some heat lately on this forum because of @Nordster34 temple points not looking great but all of the elite surgeons have some subpar results. Hasson is still a top 5 surgeon in the world and the best doctor at mega sessions for higher norwoods.

13 hours ago, Tiger2050 said:

Looks awesome and still a lot of time for improvement, congrats. Dr. Hasson has been catching some heat lately on this forum because of @Nordster34 temple points not looking great but all of the elite surgeons have some subpar results. Hasson is still a top 5 surgeon in the world and the best doctor at mega sessions for higher norwoods.

I was sorry to hear he wasn’t satisfied with his hair design. Fortunately my design was simple and my overall experience with the clinic was favourable. I think Hasson’s superpower is building density and he uses a lot of grafts to achieve it. I have no doubt the clinic would rectify subpar results free of charge. They actually gave me a significant discount for an unexpected rescheduling of my surgery. I have a close friend who also got a transplant from Hasson. He developed a skin condition several years after his transplant and lost a lot of his transplanted hair (completely unrelated to surgery). Hasson is currently working with him free of charge to help him get his hair back even though it’s not his responsibility. Yes H&W charge a lot but you get what you pay for. They guarantee patient satisfaction. There are some things that can’t be guaranteed but I’m convinced they will do everything they can to get patients as close to their desired result as possible.

20 hours ago, mister_25 said:

That is crazy strong for only 5 months well done!

Thanks. He used a lot of grafts so my expectations are high with respect to density. So far so good.  I’m very satisfied with my new hairline but it’s still patchy further back. Also, the new hairs are really soft and fine. A hair transplant is such a crazy waiting game. lol

11 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Kent those are winning results and you're not even at the six month mark! Very happy for you man! 👌

I’m obviously thrilled not to have to contribute to the recent criticism of Dr Hasson. 😉

4 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

You're 56 and never taken medication ?

Yes 56. I took finasteride when I was young but stopped about 10 years ago. I’m back on finasteride with no apparent side effects. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kent said:

Yes 56. I took finasteride when I was young but stopped about 10 years ago. I’m back on finasteride with no apparent side effects. 

That's great, you've held on really well despite even being off it for a while. You're in  for / already have a great result. Do other men around you still care for their hair? 

• Like 1