Dr. Pittella - 6095 grafts - 39 years old

On 07/12/2022 at 17:50, JoDimaggio22 said:

O Dr. Pittella realizou este procedimento totalmente ou os técnicos fizeram partes?

The dr. Pittella participantes in the entire procedure, but he doesn't do all the work. There is a team that helps you. The extraction and opening of channels is done by him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Everything looks great, how many grafts did you get in the crown?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Holy smokes this is incredible 

33FCCC43-EB8F-4B79-AED2-7AEADB00DF06.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

This is just mind blowing result and you will still get more growth till 14 to 18 months....and after harvesting so many grafts the donor area still looks pretty good....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

This is looking amazing at this point... I used to see the 2nd HT done after at least 6 months but you did it with just 4 months, wow... Gonna be a crazy result.

Maybe Admin should change TOTAL grafts, since it is now Frontal 6095 + Crown 4.919 = 11.014 grafts

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 3:11 PM, Rogerio de Souza Bontempo said:

8 people.

Can you expand on what the eight people do and what Pittella‘a precise role is? 

Congratulations on your procedures - looks like a life changing outcome! 

9 minutes ago, Gavinlee said:

Can you expand on what the eight people do and what Pittella‘a precise role is? 

Congratulations on your procedures - looks like a life changing outcome! 

I don,t know for sure what each one does. I know that in my transplant, dr. Felipe Pittella did the extractions and pré incissions.

He also did the surgical markings lest day.

6 hours ago, Rogerio de Souza Bontempo said:

I don,t know for sure what each one does. I know that in my transplant, dr. Felipe Pittella did the extractions and pré incissions.

He also did the surgical markings lest day.

Thanks for your response. Does anyone else think this is a little strange? Isn’t it normally the case that the techs do the extractions and the doc implants?

9 minutes ago, Gavinlee said:

Thanks for your response. Does anyone else think this is a little strange? Isn’t it normally the case that the techs do the extractions and the doc implants?

With the incisions made in advance, implantation is simple. The extraction is complicated. It can cut the hair root end damage It. In the donor area is finite.

• Like 1

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Gavinlee said:

It depends on the package. I believe he has a package where another surgeon does the extractions. There are a few surgeons that do everything themselves.

View my thread

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It depends on the package. I believe he has a package where another surgeon does the extractions. There are a few surgeons that do everything themselves.

Dr Zarev was telling me he has 2-3 surgery rooms & he hopes to train new surgeons his technique when he has time.

So i think in time he will have a lower price with a surgeon trained by him.

With how meticulous he is about everything I would have no doubt the surgeon trained by him would be excellent.

It just may take some time.

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

Dr Zarev was telling me he has 2-3 surgery rooms & he hopes to train new surgeons his technique when he has time.

So i think in time he will have a lower price with a surgeon trained by him.

With how meticulous he is about everything I would have no doubt the surgeon trained by him would be excellent.

It just may take some time.

I think any talented surgeon should train other surgeons. It helps us all, especially if they’re too booked up. Great to see Dr. Zarev training others. It will be fantastic for the industry. 

• Like 1

View my thread