Dr. Pittella - 6095 grafts - 39 years old

Hello guys,

my name is Rogério, I'm 39 years old, and I had my hair transplant with Dr. Felipe Pittella on the 06/07/2022. There were 6,095 follicles, totaling 14,432 hairs.

My baldness degree was already almost 7, so Dr. Felipe Pittella made a plan for 2 surgeries. The second stage is scheduled for 11/2022.

Since 2019 I was researching a clinic to do my transplant. I searched on Google, Youtube, and ended up joining several WattsApp groups. I spent more than a year following the results of several clinics, and I chose Dr. Felipe Pittella.

On 09/01/2021 I had an online consultation with Dr. Felipe Pittella, his schedule was very full, so I was only able to schedule the surgery for 07/06/2022.

What I noticed from the clinic is that they are all very professional, take their work very seriously and are very focused on what they do. They are very punctual and it seems that everything is timed during the surgery.

Antes 1.jpg

Antes 2.jpg

Antes 3.jpg

Pós 3.jpg

Pós 4.jpg

pós 5.jpg

pós 6.jpg

pós 7.jpg

Antes.jpg

Pós 1.jpg

Edited by Rogerio de Souza Bontempo
Rogério
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I’ve been very impressed with the gigasession FUE procedures, seems like only a handful of doctors can do them with consistency.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Wow this is looking amazing for 3 months.

View my thread

3 hours ago, Rogerio de Souza Bontempo said:

That's right. Just minoxidil, shampoo and vitamins.

The same thing here, Dr Pittella patient as well. I am almost on 2nd month, hope that it will grow like your hair. 

Edited by From Brazil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Everything looks fantastic 👏🏼

View my thread