Looking to get a hair transplant – top 3 clinic choices? who I should chose? ( see Images)

• Administrators

Your budget is kinda low. You might be able to do the front for 8,000, but definitely not the crown. For your particular hair. I would suggest Dr. Bisanga, he’s becoming the blonde hair guy on the forum. Check out @LeBerry@capillus incrementum@Maa@Raphael84

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Your budget is kinda low. You might be able to do the front for 8,000, but definitely not the crown. For your particular hair. I would suggest Dr. Bisanga, he’s becoming the blonde hair guy on the forum. Check out @LeBerry@capillus incrementum@Maa@Raphael84

Hello Melvin,

How much charges Bisanga per graft on a regular basis?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, JoselitoElGallo said:

Hello Melvin,

How much charges Bisanga per graft on a regular basis?

I’m not sure, I believe it’s between 4-5 euros. But don’t quote me on that. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Imo you need 3000 to 3500 grafts for the frontal third. This will exceed your budget with most good European clinics. Bisanga offers more affordable options in Greece but I haven’t seen as many results from there versus his own out of Belgium. 

It makes really good sense, my budget as such is not locked. Since I would rather have done it right the first time! 😁

Is he the best for blonde hair? and if there is a big difference between ligh / dark hair, then I may have to mention I have light and thin hair.

I know there are a lot of threads but have a really hard time finding my way around them, Are there other places i can recommend?

18 hours ago, Holstt said:

image.png.b9886d39661558f80b22b437b20e4eb1.png

unnamed2.jpeg

unnamed4.jpeg

unnamed5.jpeg

unnamed1.jpeg

unnamed.jpeg

You are 5V on the Norwood Hamilton scale of baldness. You shall require:

Frontal zone: 2500 to 2700 grafts approximately
Mid scalp: 400 grafts approximately
Crown: 1500 grafts approximately

You shall also require finasteride to prolong baldness on your scalp. This medication will also contribute to the density on the scalp.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Holstt said:

It makes really good sense, my budget as such is not locked. Since I would rather have done it right the first time! 😁

Is he the best for blonde hair? and if there is a big difference between ligh / dark hair, then I may have to mention I have light and thin hair.

I know there are a lot of threads but have a really hard time finding my way around them, Are there other places i can recommend?

Use the advanced search page. It makes a difference having fine blonde hair. For example, someone from Spain or Portugal may have double the hair thickness, than someone from Norway. The visual appearance will be vastly different. 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Du er 5V på Norwood Hamilton-skalaen af skaldethed. Du skal kræve:

Frontal zone: 2500 til 2700 transplantater ca.
Midt i hovedbunden: 400 transplantater ca.
Krone: 1500 transplantater ca.

Du skal også bruge finasterid for at forlænge skaldethed i din hovedbund. Denne medicin vil også bidrage til tætheden i hovedbunden.

Thank you, it is of course important how the hairs should be distributed, I actually had not even thought about, you get wiser and wiser in here, thank you

31 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Use the advanced search page. It makes a difference having fine blonde hair. For example, someone from Spain or Portugal may have double the hair thickness, than someone from Norway. The visual appearance will be vastly different. 

It makes good sense, then it is important I find someone who is specialized in blond hair, can you recommend others than Dr. Bisanga or is he just the man to go to?

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Holstt said:

It makes good sense, then it is important I find someone who is specialized in blond hair, can you recommend others than Dr. Bisanga or is he just the man to go to?

He’s one of the surgeons I’ve seen produce a lot of results with Nordic blonde men. Of course, he’s not the only one. Look at our full list and research each doctor here

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

View my thread

@HolsttDr. Bisanga and his team seem to be good at hair restoration of patients having fine and blond hairs. In the latest hair transplant network podcast @Melvin- Moderator also talked about this topic with Dr. Bisanga, maybe it's helpful for you.

Personally, I also have very fine and light brown hair and I'm also looking for a suitable doctor/clinic having experiences with similar patients. Besides Dr. Bisanga I've also contacted @Hattingenhair (Drs. Muresanu) in Switzerland and now they are one of my favorites. Nevertheless, one can find many results from Dr. Bisanga (BHR) showing patients with a "Scandinavian" hair type.

• Like 1

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, K l a u s said:

@HolsttDr. Bisanga and his team seem to be good at hair restoration of patients having fine and blond hairs. In the latest hair transplant network podcast @Melvin- Moderator also talked about this topic with Dr. Bisanga, maybe it's helpful for you.

Personally, I also have very fine and light brown hair and I'm also looking for a suitable doctor/clinic having experiences with similar patients. Besides Dr. Bisanga I've also contacted @Hattingenhair (Drs. Muresanu) in Switzerland and now they are one of my favorites. Nevertheless, one can find many results from Dr. Bisanga (BHR) showing patients with a "Scandinavian" hair type.

They’re a good option to explore as well.

View my thread