Dr. Maras/HDC 2900 Grafts

13 hours ago, Vann said:

I completely agree man, the hairline definitely suits you. I think the area you have covered was just enough. Your hair looks pretty thick in the photos with the fiber, so I think when you actually get to months 9+ you probably wont need it. Your temple points seem pretty good too and you can rock the beard at its current length with the fade. Overall the hairline is a very good frame to your face.

Hi, thank you very much for your support and kind words :)

About the temple points - I'm a bit embarrassed to say I haven't been giving too much thought prior surgery. When Dr. Maras planned the new hairline he said: "temples are good and not needed at this point" (I didn't even think about it to this point in time, and I also trust him both professionally and as a gentlemen). I'm def. happy other people think it suits me! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Yan bio said:

image.thumb.png.521857a7b9885f15820103aeaf14d00c.png

Amazing 👍🏻

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...

5 months+3 weeks:
A closer look shows density along hairline still isn't enough, with one area (in the image: one centimeter right from center) still lacking growth/density. 

I don't know if it's because we tried to "pack-dense" too much, because it's too close to the center (where there's less blood supply), anesthesia...

Anyway it requires me to use both dermamatch+toppik if I want to comb up my hair. 

If I decide to strenghten this in the future - will I still need to shave everything?

image.thumb.png.e30562d50ea28e5d408f884998e1e61a.png

This is the area I had a problem with, around 5 days post surgery:

image.thumb.png.07e878a594497f77122640e74e290557.png

Edited by Yan bio

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

@Yan bio I had a bald spot at the midpoint the size of a five cent piece. At five months it began to fill in. Patience my friend. 👍

Hey Gatsby, I've went through your "gatsby unplugged" thread, yet I see no image with a 'bald spot' in it.. I don't know how I'm missing it 😕

anyway, glad yours did come through!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spring15 said:

Looks like you're being a bit critical, this is good progress so far and a hair transplant will never give natural density

Maybe I am, yes.. 😕 there's just too much see-through at the moment. I really wonder if the follicles in the bare area will sprout, and wether considerable thickening is about to come 🥴

Do you have a picture of the same area after the scabs were first removed 100%?

Although I understand your concern I think this is really good progress for just 5 months and 3 weeks, remember all your follicles will thicken also in the coming months.

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

4 minutes ago, drawdownfx said:

Do you have a picture of the same area after the scabs were first removed 100%?

Although I understand your concern I think this is really good progress for just 5 months and 3 weeks, remember all your follicles will thicken also in the coming months.

Hi, I think this is the corresponding area:

image.jpeg.a9aa2ef4065badde9972f873e685128b.jpeg

5 hours ago, Yan bio said:

my 'hole':

image.thumb.jpeg.bd45759aceba05376555a76847bad37e.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Yan bio said:

PHOTO-2022-03-22-15-57-35.thumb.jpg.be6ecb9982c23ddb95488854c01be90f.jpgPHOTO-2022-03-22-15-57-32.thumb.jpg.39e31582dfbc3a480e50d34b4e3fb745.jpg2058373752_PHOTO-2022-03-22-15-57-34(1).thumb.jpg.cc311f67a672f3850d4c5459ac6eb200.jpg

I think it may be shock loss of your native hair plus less growth on that area..

Your hair loss problem was quite small and with 2900 grafts on that area you should expect a much denser hairline than this one you have now. But wait till 7 month, to see how it progress..

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, drawdownfx said:

Looks fine there tbh. Just wait a few more months and hopefully it will start filling up!

Do you really think there's hope for more sprouting after 6 months had passed? 

Edited by Yan bio