5000 grafts -Dr Vories

civic

Hi guys, i just finished my 2 day 5k grafts with Dr Vories. I was a NW6.

Quick stats: early 40s, hair loss was noticable in mid 20s but was managble with comb overs. 

Why i chose Dr Vories: he specializes in FUE exclusivly & does implantation & extraction all by himself. Those of you who been around, know how labor intensive the procedure is. His assistant Kathy helped with loading implanting pens, recount grafts. She is just as hardworking as he is. 

On day 1,  2500 grafts were extracted & implanted into back half. On day 2 the front was done with another 2500 grafts.

Pics are day 1 of crown, Day 2 with front right after post op. Before pic with donor area pre op.

20220627_170048.jpg

20220628_151341.jpg

20220615_095850.jpg

20220614_162134.jpg

Edited by civic
  • Like 2

• civic changed the title to My journey of 2 day 5k grafts FUE with Dr Vories
  • Administrators

You’ve got fantastic hair characteristics. Will be following your journey closely 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Make sure you keep the recipient clean, when did you have surgery? How many days post-op?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

26 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Make sure you keep the recipient clean, when did you have surgery? How many days post-op?

June 27-28 was operation, i am closely following docs post op instructions, spraying saline every hour until Tomorrow then 1st Wash .

• Moderators

It's interesting that the Dr did the crown first and did the front last. Usually the front is done first because if you run out of grafts it's better to have a bit less in the crown. It looks like this went fine, so I'm not trying to worry you. I just found it interesting and I'm wondering if that's his standard plan on large cases like yours.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

4 hours ago, BeHappy said:

It's interesting that the Dr did the crown first and did the front last. Usually the front is done first because if you run out of grafts it's better to have a bit less in the crown. It looks like this went fine, so I'm not trying to worry you. I just found it interesting and I'm wondering if that's his standard plan on large cases like yours.

I think it's perhaps to minimize swelling post op. Usualy front is prone to it more.  After day 2 my face had gotten swollen.

• civic changed the title to 5000 grafts -Dr Vories
  • Administrators

Healing well 🙏🏼

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Looks good. The donor area looks like it's really improving well.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

6 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

Looks good. The donor area looks like it's really improving well.

Thank you! Seems i did have some shock loss in some areas of donor, based on  patches in the back,  5k grafts over 2 days is no joke -) hopefuly in few months it will improve further.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...